If a woman can have masculine muscles and abs, why can't she also have a feminine penis?

If a woman can have masculine muscles and abs, why can't she also have a feminine penis?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off and die

fuck off and die

This

a penis is not a muscle.

>If a woman can have masculine muscles and abs
she cant its the same as feminine penis, muscles are muscles and abs are abs, nothing else, its as simple as that

Yes it is.

No it's not, it's a penis. A hamstring is a muscle.

is this shopped?

She can though. Shredded veiny muscles are masculine. A smooth soft pink dick is feminine.

No, obviously not.

And so is a penis

>feminine

Muscles are masculine, but not male. Gender =/= sex, even though they go together 94% of the time.

Because a penis is a male exclusive feature

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_penis
Read it.

>94%
that's oddly specific

is this shopped?

So a penis can be feminine, but not female? I think I get it now.

>Wikipedia
Troll harder

go back to tumblr

Yeah um speak for yourself about masculine features on a woman you fucking faggot. Manly features are usually a turn off to straight men.

Being OK with a woman with a penis makes you gay. Nothing wrong with that but stop trying to convince everyone you are still straight.

I get it, mommy got doped up and fingered your asshole from age 2 through 12. Its cool, but just know that you are gay because of it. Say it with me: gay

fuck off and die

People like you should be prescribed heavy doses of bleach

>woman
>penis

Faggot

Thank You!! someone finally gets it!

The definition of masculine is "pertaining to or characteristics of a man or men."

That means masculine = male you stupid piece of shit

Are you trying to say muscles and abs are male property? You fucking sexist prick why cant you just like woman. You filthy deviant.

No of course not
What a stupid question

Nah she was born like that

Are you seriously that stupid? Any penis = masculine. ya dumb fuck

>woman
>penis

choose one, closet faggot

because the dick is a male reproductive organ. exclusive to men. both women and men can have muscles/abs naturally, but a "woman" with a dick is unnatural

she can have the world and be a woman. Penis? Then It's a man

There are no chicks with dicks... only men with tits.

Trips speak truth

amen, nigger

women can be male

>lok mom i mem

>male
>female

simple choice. Men CAN be women. If they remove the dick and balls. Same goes for F to M, construct a penis. If you're a trans woman, you can't stop half way and still expect me to call you a woman.

I wouldn't so far as to say they can actually BE women, user.

Trans surgery is nothing more than extreme body modification in order to disguise one's own body from themselves and everyone else. It's only a mockery, an imitation of a body from the opposite sex. The genetic coding of your body's structure still reads as whatever you were born as, and will continue to do so for the rest of your life, regardless of what bizarre shapes and forms you might want to cut it into.

very true. I still stand by the rest of my response though

all humans actually are born starting out as woman. woman just dont grow their dicks because of the amount of estrogen they produce