>2016
>Niggers can't be racist
>Tendies

I'm ready for a race war. It's time to stock Liberia proper with it's originally intended recipients.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forchangirls.html
ancient-code.com/the-moon-landing-and-masonic-ritual/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I genuinely believe we aren't far off one.

why?

She looks like a black woman

too many uppity nigras

You shut your racist mouth!!

I am seriously ready to start offing niggers that serve no purpose.

You assimilate and do well and are decent? You get to stay. You don't want to stay, you can die or go.

Fuck it. Start the genocide.

Keep dreaming. Black people are 13% of the population and not even half that amount are crazy or dedicated enough to actually go to war with white people.

What about white trailer trash collecting disability and welfare? I'd like to off them too.

>when your family's history was fucked in the ass by white people

>When your family live in a 1st world country and have everything handed to them by white people.
FTFY

We need to euthanize and or sterilize at least 100,000,000 people in this country.

I just don't understand why black people think they have the "MORAL HIGH GROUND"

>me

I'm not opposed if they're lazy and worthless also.

You're not kidding. Also, if I ended up being one the 100 million chosen to go, I wouldn't like it but I'd accept it.

So, somebody "controversial" was vaguely racist and might've influenced some people to post racist shit, and she posted racist shit in return, right? And then that first dude got banned?

Oh fuck off faggot there arent 100 million in this country worse than you.

Because weak ass white people have told them they have it for all of our past "sins".

Sins = development of the western world.

bumperino

Vaguely?!

And I don't give a shit about Leslie and the Milo situation in particular, I'm just tired of niggers and nigger shit in general, muslim shit included.

>Vaguely?!
Yes, I did not find anything particularly racist in what he said. Offensive and shit, sure, but not racist.

Because Liberals are massive subs, and have tried to make us join them in getting fucked in the arse by God's mistakes

I don't like hiding posts really, I can ignore shit just fine and I prefer to have the option to respond.

>thought you were referencing Leslie as the controversial person

Yeah but then there's

this
she needs to hop off that high horse

I've grown up in California which a lot of people would say is fairly diverse. I've grown up/interacted with many races for a long time and to be completely honest, black people are the most entitled, easily offended, overall aggressive people i've ever meet. I constantly hear >Muh ancestors wuz slaves so gib me monee
Why are black people like this Sup Forums?

>Why are black people like this Sup Forums?
because it's easier to ask for things than work hard to earn them.

Amen, fellow Human.

Because even as slaves the white man was taking care of them. They wanted freedom and got it and slowly but surely, they've realized they'd rather be slaves because that's what they were put on this earth to be.

nig nog

They're all thieves

there will be no race war you fuckin nut
they've said there will be a race war in so many different periods of history, its never going to happen
simply just some racial tension between niggers and snow niggers. It'll be settled in 20 years tops.

"Hallo dere, fellow newly-arrived
African! wanna stay fuh dinner?"

If a half of them were active enough to be sober for one fucking day, then maybe...
Maybe they'd have the energy to leave the house to get fried chicken. But war? Nahhhh. Besides, in their language, 3 letter words don't even exist.

Just stop handing out all the
gibsmuhdats to the niggers...
they'll all self-repatriate:

>3 letter words don't even exist.
KFC

not a word you spastic

Eh, white people fucked over Asians, Arabs, other whites. Everyone else has recovered, and in the case of the Asians, they took what colonials left and improved it significantly. Blacks have regressed from where they were under colonial rule. Anywhere blacks are in charge goes to shit. They're simply not as intelligent as the other races, anyone who can't see this is blind.

White peoples can't be racist because racism is a crime and crime is for niggers

> white guilt
Because my great grandfather who fought in the war, allowing the world you live in to exist, should be ignored in the stead of my great great great grandfather, who may have been a racist.

> sins = development of the western world
And they think that giving whiny 1%ers power, allowing people to identify as a random string of letters, and encouraging brain dead blacks and cucks to take over is a good idea?
Fucking genius. I'm all aboard this ship. Next stop, bottom of the fucking ocean.

Lol sometimes I wonder how you guys behave in your everyday lives. I'm kind of glad I was born in NYC, the most diverse state out there.

ITT: Generalizations and straw man statements

NYC isn't a state, you stupid nigger.

that was the bate, you dolt

I know it's a city. A mistake because I'm not paying much attention. Forgive me you nigger

>OP here.

Mostly just an outlet for internal frustrations and the lack of ability to do anything about it other than endure the bombardment of bullshit by social media.

I need to go do my college work and focus on something worthwhile, but my general disdain and utter dislike for the culture in general remains.

>NYC, the most diverse
Thanks for keeping the shit the rest of the country won't allow in.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I'm from Upstate New York and
BOY do we wish the 5 Boroughs
was it's own fuckin' state!

There's pretty much every race here though tard. Even though it's diverse here, the areas are a bit segregated. Most races live together in general areas. Asians, Hispanic, black, white, middle eastern etc etc. There's even small Jewish communities every now and then.

Some areas of Brooklyn are just packed with a bunch of Russians and slavs. Partying with them is fucking fun.

>There's even small Jewish communities
all the more reason for us to be grateful

Umm...
can we get back to bashing
the niggera again?

better than tinder, plenty of horny ebony girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/forchangirls.html

>fuck niggers!

You know, I really don't have any issues with black folk. I don't mind working for them, with them, or for me. I don't mind living next to them.

Just people.

Anyone can be a bad person, a jerk, or a nigger.

I've known several white folk, that I would categorize as a nigger.

Its about your word and your actions that defines you as a nigger or just another person.

This bitch from ghostbusters? meh, a nigger. Fuck her, she ain't shit.

#blacklivesmatter ? Probably intended and started out as some folks that had issues. but some bad folks got involved and now they are all niggers.

Even dubs won't tempt me, I wouldn't even use a she-boon to wipe my dick after a bad wank.

Saratoga Springs reporting in. Nobody wishes that. I've never even heard that expression. kys.

Lol they're pretty good at dentistry and of course finances. If you go to the dentist here, there's a big chance your dentist will be Jewish. Either you're gonna have a sexy ass assistant looking over you or a big nose lol.

>there's a big chance your dentist will be Jewish
Ewww

Only fucking person with sense here. On my nearly 3 decades on this shit planet, I've never once been prejudice against a person because of their race. That shit gets you no where in life but being a hateful person. I don't want to be around shitty people. Regardless of race, a shitty person is a shitty person and there's no changing that.

Keep your Joo dentist,
I'll take my chances with the German one...

Like I'm going to let a jew near my gold filling.

Dubs acknowledged, but you're still a cocksucker.

*looks around befuddled*

Klaus, I'm with you. I don't want no hook nose dripping in my mouth, either.

There's quite a bit of muslims working as dental assistants for them. I'd let those women work on my teeth any day. No matter where you go, they all look hot.

see this

I'm not comfortable being in a small room with sleeping gas and weapons with 2 people that want to kill each other.

So that little bag of Joo Gold around their
necks are tooth fillings?!??

LOL the irony. Well I'm out, hopefully you guys aren't as hateful in the real world.

But the moon landing was 50 years ago.

when were the pyramids built

like a hunnid years ago or somfin like dat

51 years ago

Approx 7000 bc. Some say 10,000 bc, some say 5000 bc, I picked 7K bc as it's half-way. Egyptian geneology is not as helpful as we'd like, when it comes to using inscriptions to date stuff accurately.

>OP
>acting like he wouldn't get his ass handed to him in an actual war

Kek kys you useless fuck

Idk why but my dad used to tell me Egyptians were the first on the moon. Like their flag or something was already up there. Definitely felt like he was trolling but he sounded so serious.

Your dad was a troll.

and a nigger

he must believe in ancient aliens

Doubt it. He goes to church.
ancient-code.com/the-moon-landing-and-masonic-ritual/
This seemed interesting. Reminds me if the unsolved mysteries days or X-Files.

That is one truly revolting grumblin' groid.

>ancient-code.com/the-moon-landing-and-masonic-ritual/
>bottom of page
>you may also like
>Humans with blood type Rh Negative belong to an Extraterrestrial lineage according to new theory

stopped reading right there

I get it now. The black begins to vanish as long as you don't steal

#BoycottTwitter

dubs of truth

Well user, it's fun to wonder about these strange things. Like ghosts user. Have you ever seen a ghost?

I liked her better in The Force Awakens

It was 47 years ago on this exact day.. educate yourself faggot.

>I'm ready for a race war
Like you think you wouldn't scream like a bitch from a few gunshots.

I have never seen a ghost, and there is no scientific data or research to support the possibility of ghosts actually existing (though the future may yield such results, but unlikely).

short breakdown what happend? thanks

Way to be a buzz kill user.

Since we're talking about superstitions, what do you think happens when you die? Why are you here?

This whole thing with her and the movie was goddamn stupid and went exactly how they wanted it to go. Now they even more "evidence" that the internet is made up of racist, sexist basement dwellers. This whole thing only lends credence to that bullshit.

Same thing with the so called "war on police". Up until the recent months, it's never been a safer time to be a cop, since EVER. Now, because some shit head gets tired of watching the police get away with murder decides to take himself out and make a statement. Like I said. Only lends credence to the bullshit claim that there is a war on police.

I'm all for trolling, but that's exactly what they wanted you to do. They wanted you to troll it to point of flaming controversy. Which exactly what happened.

Whats the earliest memory you have? About how old do you think you were?
Can you remember any further back than that?
Do you remember what you felt or what you were doing prior to your earliest memory?
That's what I think death is like. I think death is just the opposite of what it is to not exist yet.
As to why am I here, I don't know that that is a question that requires an answer. It's interesting to think about, but over the years these are the conclusions I've come to from my own pondering and research. We are simply the conscious part of the universe observing and witnessing itself. There is no purpose or reason, no explanation. Thats just how it is user.

Sorry about your thread OP.

It was good while it lasted.

bump