How much weed do you have Sup Forums? Post pics

How much weed do you have Sup Forums? Post pics

half a blunt thats about to be turned into a large roach

>Hello friends my name is undercover cop Joe where are your weeds at?

Rats! U got me

25g weed
14g hash

Half a pound of ass hairs

ITT: Drug addicts.

LOL that's broccoli dude

Boom

Fucking hell, you're really keeping the streets safe goddamn cop. Stop trying to get some retard to post pics for a chance to bust his location. I don't see why Mary Jane is considered a goddamn criminal offense and not a fine, it's not bad. The only reason it is bad is because it's illegal which is just plain stupid. It's not a gateway drug, it has a multitude of uses, and you could regulate it just like alcohol. But no, your fat ass gets paychecks from big pharma for every weed bust so they make sure people keep dying from opiates. Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Fbi.

A new copypasta has been born

Anybody here from Corby UK??

took the b8

me

Nah mate southwest too far north for a hook up

Fuck outta here. Go stalk the ISIS Facebook page or someshit. Do you think weed is a threat to national security? Because it's not.

Weed is bad

I just moved here recently and I'm looking for the grade.

Yorkshire leeds

Anyone need kent?
(SE)

None since I'm not a loser. I just have opiates and Xanax.

Why do you think that? Give me reasons that support that claim.

I have about zero.

Some sort of drought going on here.

I second this question.

Potheads =/= Crackheads

So you're a big fucking nerd instead?

About to get 4 gs with this bag of change I've collected

>the struggle is real

Eat your veggies

Can anyone sort me out with a corby link or one close to?

Practically infinite.

Bit for a few joints and some prescription Diazepam.

Unless your buying it from a friend, or cashing in that change at Stater Bros to get dollors bills, thats a dick move and your dealer will most likely not accept it. Unless you got a medical card, in that case it is legal tender and they have to accept it (unless it's one of those low key clinics)

wow your so cool.....

I'm cashing it in I would never expect a street dealer to trust my word of much money is in there

Yeah sorry but that not infinite, thats a cute lil baby plant. Unless you have some full grown plants that are already producing?

>200g id say, no clue tho
did you grow it yourself?

Its illegal and a gateway drug and it makes u lazy

Thank you Mr. Policeman!

Good, your not one of those fucking noobs. I remember when i was 17 and some black dude who was 23 was looking for a dealer so i hit up my dealer since he would smoke me out with a blunt. Hit up my guy, we got in the black udes car and he gave me a SHIT ton of quarters and change (we were buying a dub) and then he complained when i told him my dealer wouldn't accept change. We still got the weed since i went to exchange it, but it was embarrassing as fuck that i hung out with this noob for the day just so i could get high. Like god damn dude, your 23 you should know how this shit works.

Weed is a shit tier drug.

I'm out of pot, but this thread reminded me I have some lean.

Probably gonna drink that and play Pokemagoo.

Pretty much everyone has a change jar full of cash in their house and they never think to go exchange it for bills I never use the counting machine since they take like 10% I just use the coin rolls since they don't charge a fee

Is that kale? Not weed.