How do you deal with knowing a Rapist of a 13 year old girl for over 2 years...

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

How do you deal with knowing a Rapist of a 13 year old girl for over 2 years that has gotten away with it?

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

By having an 11 year old sister that was murdered and the killer wasn't charged for anything. Ever. And is free to this day.

Welcome to fucking life.

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

Vigilante justice

Carson Long
Carson Long

Indifferent.

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

someone gets it

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

Ask for pics.

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

News article/story?

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

R u sure is him?

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

by not giving a fuck

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

High fives and classy dinners

Sent from my Android phone

Owen Lewis
Owen Lewis

Take up pottery. Now you have the perfect disposal method.

Adam Myers
Adam Myers

What do you want? Us to absolve you from how you feel or want to potentially do. Either do it or don't. Just remember, you were the guy who let a rapist of a 13 year old girl not face any ramification for his actions, and will probably re-offend in the future.

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

U don't deal with them u kill them

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

Not even the worst thing to happen in the world that afternoon. Cant cry over every crime.

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

That's a shame.

Alexander Rodriguez
Alexander Rodriguez

Masturbate.

Camden Stewart
Camden Stewart

It didn't go national or even regional. Probably have to look in the archives of the local paper. Lucerne Valley CA in August 1992.

Chase Russell
Chase Russell

actually, yes. And no i wasn't the guy that let it happen. i learnt of this years later when i met her.

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

...with fond memories?

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

If you always wanted to have the experience of killing a guy, but always had a moral conflict with that, now you have the perfect excuse...

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

by becoming the pic related

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

Forgive him
everyone makes mistakes op

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

this

Charles Howard
Charles Howard

But you know who it is now, now don't you? I'm not saying you let the abuse happen, but you know who the abuser is, and the abuse they committed.

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

You should probably just be glad you're free and quit asking questions.

Josiah White
Josiah White

That's another charming thing about her murder. I've only been able to find her death certificate on a rootsweb search.

Like it never happened. Only evidence is probably at the archive in the paper offices, state archives, and a 3x2 box under a bed.

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

You do know it is common for women to have an early life rape or assault story to tell people for sympathy, right? When I was a kid I ran a couple of these stories down in outrage only to find they were fictions (admitted by the women) once they realized thier story was going to lead to a major crime.

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

Don't put the onus on other people to research this shit you were the one to come out cock swinging with a pity story and can provide no evidence. Fuck off you teenage piece of shit.

David Bailey
David Bailey

How do you know that he did it? Did he straight up tell you or did you actually witness it?

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

< I can green text niggers

Austin Smith
Austin Smith

Bro, I know exactly who this is

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

For your next trick - TRIFORCE!

Jeremiah Taylor
Jeremiah Taylor

This
Kids are too sexy nowadays can't blame the man

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

the very deep scars all over her body and episodes of PTSD panic attacks are pretty convincing.

William Reyes
William Reyes

shit

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

Tell the rapist that tonight's the night.

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

Rape him.

Jordan Scott
Jordan Scott

I tend to not lie about this kind of shit.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit