How do you deal with knowing a Rapist of a 13 year old girl for over 2 years that has gotten away with it?

How do you deal with knowing a Rapist of a 13 year old girl for over 2 years that has gotten away with it?

By having an 11 year old sister that was murdered and the killer wasn't charged for anything. Ever. And is free to this day.

Welcome to fucking life.

Vigilante justice

Indifferent.

someone gets it

Ask for pics.

News article/story?

R u sure is him?

by not giving a fuck

High fives and classy dinners

Sent from my Android phone

Take up pottery. Now you have the perfect disposal method.

What do you want? Us to absolve you from how you feel or want to potentially do. Either do it or don't. Just remember, you were the guy who let a rapist of a 13 year old girl not face any ramification for his actions, and will probably re-offend in the future.

U don't deal with them u kill them

Not even the worst thing to happen in the world that afternoon. Cant cry over every crime.

That's a shame.

Masturbate.

It didn't go national or even regional. Probably have to look in the archives of the local paper. Lucerne Valley CA in August 1992.

actually, yes. And no i wasn't the guy that let it happen. i learnt of this years later when i met her.

...with fond memories?

If you always wanted to have the experience of killing a guy, but always had a moral conflict with that, now you have the perfect excuse...

by becoming the pic related

Forgive him
everyone makes mistakes op

this

But you know who it is now, now don't you? I'm not saying you let the abuse happen, but you know who the abuser is, and the abuse they committed.

You should probably just be glad you're free and quit asking questions.

That's another charming thing about her murder. I've only been able to find her death certificate on a rootsweb search.

Like it never happened. Only evidence is probably at the archive in the paper offices, state archives, and a 3x2 box under a bed.

You do know it is common for women to have an early life rape or assault story to tell people for sympathy, right? When I was a kid I ran a couple of these stories down in outrage only to find they were fictions (admitted by the women) once they realized thier story was going to lead to a major crime.

Don't put the onus on other people to research this shit you were the one to come out cock swinging with a pity story and can provide no evidence. Fuck off you teenage piece of shit.

How do you know that he did it? Did he straight up tell you or did you actually witness it?

< I can green text niggers

Bro, I know exactly who this is

For your next trick - TRIFORCE!

This
Kids are too sexy nowadays can't blame the man

the very deep scars all over her body and episodes of PTSD panic attacks are pretty convincing.

shit

Tell the rapist that tonight's the night.

Rape him.

I tend to not lie about this kind of shit.