ITT: Girls you know and would like to fuck

ITT: Girls you know and would like to fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6V67s
independent.co.uk/news/science/theres-nothing-wrong-with-cousins-getting-married-scientists-say-1210072.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a-AmJlEJRLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know my cousin and I really really want to fuck her. Like jesus christ man, it's killing me from the inside out. She's so fucking beautiful and sexy yet she had to be one of my family members. FUCK

Well, how far away? First cousin? Third cousin typically becomes acceptable.

Post pic

Have seen this one before. Good tits, but there's no definition between the ass and thighs. Needs proper toning.

First cousin. Fucking kill me.

Just so we're clear, this chick has little in the way of mammary glands, but a nice tight ass. And she has a prime pussy.

old pic shes been working out a lot recently so hopefully new pictures will reveal better defintion

discord for this sort of thing, get in,

discord.gg/6V67s

1. Saved
2. Just move to Kentucky and convince her family to do the same.

post pic or gtfo

12.5% really isn't THAT bad... am I right?
Also, pics please.

Why discord?

"Girls you have seen on Facebook that don't know you even exist".

More

Wrong. OP, here. I do know this girl. In fact, I've cuddled with her on multiple occasions and gotten pretty intimate. Got close to copping a feel, but never quite. She wouldn't mind anyway. Kind of the class whore.

This doesn't really fucking say much. Knocking up your cousin isn't really as bad as people make it out to be. Your kids will only have a ~5% chance of being born with a genetic illness compared to ~3% if you had kids with someone not in your family. The only real problem is the social stigma associated with being married to your cousin.

As a side note, nearly was able to move her directly onto my dick, but a teacher noticed us in the back. Cockblocked by my director.

easier to post pictures

My discord crashes the further back into my pics I go and I only do this on my mobile.

I know. It's okay to have homosexual relationships now which has very little historical precedent, but now it's taboo to have a relationship with a cousin which was acceptable in probably every society except in the modern western world.

And in Kentucky. It's still acceptable there.

Small tits+big ass=perfection

Have you ever picked up a science book in your life?

independent.co.uk/news/science/theres-nothing-wrong-with-cousins-getting-married-scientists-say-1210072.html

This short slut

It was a fucking joke, nigger, I have nothing against cousins going at it whether there's biological grounds for it or against it.

Oh my gosh. There's this stripped bitch on my sc that wears the exact same swimsuit. Her sc: heyitsblondie96

You probably responded to the dude who wants to fuck his cousin at the start of the thread. He's not doing anything wrong but he's gonna panic anyway, probably thinks his family gives a shit if they get married.

They really shouldn't. If they love each other, it shouldn't matter. The human race had to start by interfucking anyway.

my cousin on the right makes me diamonds

Why?

Jesus H. Good tits. Can see why.

This is now a god-tier asses thread.

Cause look at that body

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AmJlEJRLg

that face is disgusting

I could paper bag it

friend's gf, what do you think Sup Forums?

ah it good too tho

asian?

You may be right...
... but user's got a point. Great TT's.

I can't do the face man

Do you think she would date me?
>that's me on the left

then fap to someone else, who gives a shit

you AGAIN? ffs, get a life

Really fucking cute.

Look at how soft here eyes are. And that's gentle smile. Clothes don't match the features.

its her new look, shes a nice girl but just into the whole emo thing

Discovered a girl I knows wins on here, have not stopped fapping since.

we *KNOW* you never fucking stop telling us

moar?

Yeah. She looks like she is. Actually, she looks nice enough that I'd want a relationship, not just a fuck-and-run.

same i want to fuck her so bad but i also enjoy talking to her, perfect girl.

Then go get her, user. I regret not doing that with OP image.

shes an online friend lol, dont know her in person :(

> I hate everyone
> takes pics of self smiling all the time
Love knows no distance. Haven't you read the good feels stories of old about online relationships?

they dont work.

Obvi haven't read them. You should try, user. Love is worth fighting for.

Great taste.