Is Ronaldo the best ever ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l77ASD9SrR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

He had proven to be the true goat and not a little bitch like Missi

TSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Depends... if you're under 12 years old and/or American, then yes.
If you actually have watched football for more than 2 years, and understand the sport and what makes a great footballer, the "different ones"... then no, he's a good scorer, and throwing him in any discussion about the GOATs is, at least, funny.

He's with Muller, Batistuta, Henry, Van Basten... which is amazing in itself. Fanboys just fuck it up by trying to put him above that. That triggers people, and they end up trashing him probably more than he deserves.

>Argentina thinks it knows anything about football

DICEME CHE

Goat pseudo poacher

>Millenial faggots: the thread

>wetback talking

Enough to not call Cristiano Fucking Ronaldo the best player ever, lol
I feel stupid just by putting those words together

Et tu, user?

Literally everyone I know is a messi shill, it's ridiculous but understandable. They are autistic manlets. They think if he could do it, I could do it.

no

best out of the current generation? yes

Stfu faggot. Why are you so insecure about your favourite e-celeb to the point you put down its direct competitor by stating he's not -at least- top 5?

See, unlike you who's recently been bitch-slapped by fate in international competitions, I'm comfortable enough in this dick measuring contest (16,9cm btw) to recognize Messi as a superior talented player but with inferior effect on the pitch and thus put both players on the same level.

In sharp contrast, you throw Ronaldo under the bus into some lower tier, so as too avoid even begining to compare the two and remaining in some sort of mental safe-space.

Its okay user. You have my sentiments on Messi hanging your entire nation out to dry. Get better soon and hopefully stop being a faggot.

How did the entire UK team react on being thrown out the competition?

Also can you please find me a Web of Ronaldo celebrating his last euro match?

Like most Ronaldo fans, talking about bodily appearance and complexion instead of footballing skills.

You love how CR looks just like the heroes in your chinese cartoons, don't you?

Uh, he literally called Messi and his fans (You) Manlets.

You're the one who literally started talking about his face (complexion) and body appearance. Is there anything youd like to tell us, Argentina ? Perhaps you're a little bit Tsu(ndere) for the Tsuu?

>tf
>tt
No.

All of this faggotry just because he got a winners medal in objectively the worst tournament in international footballing history. A tournament where he was shit.

>Butthurt over Icelandic bantz
>Missed penalty
>Shitloads of missed free kicks

Yes

But you posted the wrong one

You said it right: fate. That bad luck is what gave CR fanboys something to gloat about. Just because of that (well, and Higuain, Aguero, Palacio...) we're not talking about Argentina winning a WC and two continental cups, and CR nothing. Fate had it different for both teams. So... Cristiano is the best everrrrr! LMAO at Penaldo fanboys. Everything is so thin with them.
The only difference between CR and Messi (well, that and how they... play football) is that CR had someone saving his invisible ass in every final... Ramos in one CL, Di Maria/Ramos in the other and Éder in the Euro. Messi OTOH played three great finals, but every teammate attacker consistently fucked up and underperformed.
I'll give one though: Messi missed a penalty and CR didn't. That one's on him, sure.

Portuguese and Argentines comments in this thread are irrelevant because both of them are biased.

oh dear, we will look back on this with such laughter after punished messi wins two trebles and scores a hat trick in the 2018 WC final

Realistically he is probably in the 5-10 range.

>tf
>tt
Exactly. One hit wonders not allowed... leave please. Come back with another WC, and after you've spent a century consistently being a title contender. Now go praise and light a candle to the generation that in two years took Spain out from the bottom of the bottom before dissapearing again...

God damn, this is what happens when you allow illiterate moors to operate a computer. Go check what complexion means... it includes face, body, aspect, attitude... so yeah, "autistic manlet" is pretty much in the range of "complexion and bodily appearance", as I refered.

not even close

No. He's top 5. Pele, Maradona, Messi, Zidane, Ronaldo.

No, its not

stop these threads

this

not best player but the best athlete ever

>you allow illiterate moors to operate a computer.
I wouldn't be talking blackie.

He's not even the second best ronaldo

That feeling when you now realise that Ronaldos whole career, everything he has done has been a battle against abortion. His whole career has been to show the world that abortion is wrong.

When Ronaldo did his '15' celebration, he was doing it to show how happy he was that he passed 15 weeks in his mothers womb without her killing him (when you reach the 16th week abortion becomes illegal in Portugal)

When he looked at the boys doing an underwear contest, it was a pleasure to see them because they were fully formed children and not aborted foetuses wearing underwear

He refused to carry Portugal from the earliest stage of the world cup because his mother didn't want to carry him through the earliest stages of pregnancy, it was a protest

Ronaldo hates Messi not because he is a footballing rival but because Messi was never going to be aborted. Ronaldo was in his mothers womb at the abortion clinic, waiting to be sucked out without ever having even learnt the meaning of hair gel, but this never happened with Messi. Even though Messi was always going to be born as a short, ugly,deformed midget in need of drugs to become healthy, his mother loved him and never tried to abort him. Ronaldo sees this and it makes him angry. He is CR7, the peak of the human fitness possibility, the strongest, fastest man in the world. How can his mother want to abort him but Messis mother never wanted to abort Messi even after finding out about his deformities? Whenever Messi scores, it is taunting Ronaldo, it is saying ''I wanted that goal more than my mother wanted to give birth to me''.

If you go to the Ronaldo museum you will find an entire exhibit dedicated to pictures of Ronaldo in his mothers womb. His mother has never visited out of shame. As a Catholic I praise CR7 for his fight against the unholy murder.

>(16,9cm btw)
good stuff, João

So what makes a player "The best of all time?"

I honestly don't know. If it's goals and being consistent with it then it's Ronaldo or Messi, if it's effecting the game it could be Zidane or Cruyff, if it's showing up in international tournaments it could be Fat Ronaldo, Pele, or Maradona, if it's being fun to watch it could just be Ronaldinho. If it's all of those, then the "perfect" GOAT player just doesn't exist and we have to settle on the player closest to all of those. I have no idea who that is.

He's pretty good.

>plays 20 mins of euro final
>Eder's/teams glory stolen by a narcissist
The only English that even like him are ManU fans
He's good, great even but never goat
Still better than messhit

M8 messi was invisible in every final for Argentina, if he was the goat like you're implying he would have gotten it done himself.

messi played 4 finals and won NOTHING Ronaldo played 2 and won 1 , not to mention the euros are more difficult than the copa America and he did it with an average team. plus he pays his taxes and would never quit on his country. he now has something messi,suarez and neymar doesn't...AN INTERNATIONAL TROPHY! CR7 IS THE BEST OF THIS ERA, NO CONTEST!

Israel with some very wise posting.

Euro is arguably harder than World Cup as well Nigel

>Messi OTOH played three great finals
Stop reading there.

I'm not a Penaldofag but you can't say that Messi played well in those finals.

>would never quit on his country

I legit think he'd be very close to commiting seppuku if he NEVER achieved something like this for his country.

He's got a lot of heart. It'd kill a lot of us not to see Ronaldo win a single Euro or world C. in his lifetime. He really does try so hard.

The quality of teams in the Euro is usually much higher, despite the football being complete shit to watch.

Certainly not this one. This Euro was the worst NT tournament I've ever seen quality wise.

Don't think so m8. You would'nt get shitters like Denmark, Greece or Portugal winning a WC.

complexion means, when applied to a person, their face characteristics.

>1)the natural appearance of the skin on a person's face, especially its colour or quality.
>2) the general character of something.

Seeing that the two meanings come combined in 90% of any non-pseudo-intelectual talk (such as coming from you), you're talking about his face, retard.

>Argentinians
>White
>inteligent
pick one.

The football was bad but Italy, Germany, France, or Portugal would beat Argentina or Chile.

Best ever at being a cry baby?

Yeah no doubt.

It's Luís btw. From Louie (french).

Ronaldo has been dominant for over a decade now. Most players primes are just 5ish years and he's been at what like 6 50 goal seasons in a row? Call them tap ins all you want but not many can score the number of goals he can.

>la liga is easy

lel that's why spanish teams go farther in europe than every other league right?

>fixed to get easiest group stages in 3 consecutive tourneys
>refball to finals
>"""""goat""""" literally invisible except for a few plays
>misses important PK
>quits NT inna autistic fury
>retarded fans still blame other players
This is what happens when you are a system baby and get exposed

>The quality of teams in the Euro is usually much higher

Yeah cause teams are just trembling at the boots having to face teams like Slovakia and Albania.

Euros are just like any other continental cup. Nothing special or hard about winning them. Not compared to the world cup.

Please go back to discussing handegg. You have no clue what you're babbling about.

No world cup can't be goat

He's actually partially right.

Messi lucked out hardcore in getting into Barça. They made him what he is.

Ronaldo, get's all my sympathy because he was born a shitter with an ass for a face but eventually won so hard at life he even had enough money for surgery, meaning he's both a top player and handsome-ish now.

U dropped a bit of sperm on your t-shirt I think

>americlaps everyone
Get manlet dick out your ass
Everything i said its true including the system baby part you are either retarded or delusional to think otherwise

You're a fucking retard

Friendly reminder that Messi is a FIFA as well as a system baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=l77ASD9SrR4

Even the press sucks his dick for some reason.

Cringeworthy post

>pls like me europeans!!!

The average team in Europe is so much better than the average team in any other confed.

South America has become a two team confed, and those two teams aren't even best in the world.

nice cock but doesn't looks like 17 cm T B H

what the fuck

>get btfo
>N-no y-you are retarded
Kys

>this flag
>this topic
Everything you said is wrong

>afuckingleaf

Bost yours?

How can he be GOAT when he isn't even the best Ronaldo? Nor the second best.

>South America has become a two team confed

>Brazil
>Argentina
>Colombi
>Chile
>Uruguay

drink bleach you yurophile cocksucker

Please lose weight and go back to discussing your commercial ball, it's actually embarrassing watching Americans use words like "system baby"...You are beyond clueless.

literal babby dick, the only thing you have going for you is an oversized head and I think that is being exaggerated by the vice grip you're using

>masturbating on your pics of your mom with this mushroom cock
fucking moors

t*rkroach

Kill yourself you pathetic fuck

If you actually think donaldo is better than messi, you clearly are mentally disabled

it's that simple

Fuck off proxyfag

No.
Other questions boy?

Its also quite simple that you're a fucking sperg

>piroca mutilada

>memes

you tried

Lol is the teenager upset he doesn't know a damn thing about what he's talking about?

No, just that a cringey fag like you still hasn't killed yourself

D'awww some butthurt Jannie deleted my posts.

Oh well, every single manlet micro-pencil-dick fuck (Messi supporters ) got BTFO defending their manlet King.

Lol calm down you pimple faced teenager.

>k-k-ill yourself

Sup Forums beckons you, you edgy little smidgen.

they dont call him Cristiano 'Best player ever' Ronaldo for nothing

So does a rope and stool for you, I suggest you take it you pathetic shit.

They don't call him

Cristiano "Best player in the world against Malmo FF, smasher of balls into free kick walls, best disappearance act since houdini in big games and finals" Ronaldo

for nothing

Lol aww that's all the edgy tween can muster up.

Go listen to Linkin Park you greasy neckbeard.

You are a fucking embarrassment to your obvious failures of parents

Is Ronaldo your boyfriend?

Its all that you need to do really, you talk like a faggot so you should follow suit like most do and kill yourself. Utterly cringeworthy posts

>t. Moor

Do you worship an autistic dwarf because he resembles you in appearance but not success?

Neymar and Suarez do have international cups

Lol at this Sup Forumsturd greasy ameriturd tween who got mad not everyone is nut riding Penaldo. Got any actual arguments or are you too stressed from summer school?

You are wrong.

he isn't even the best in real madrid at the moment

Little tips, Messi is not "the best ever" just like CR7.
And no, i don't claim for a french player.

Do you self-insert into Ronaldo who used to be ugly with bad teeth hoping one day it could be you? Sorry bud but it's 9-5 for you for the rest of your miserable life.

Jesus christ kill yourself, you talk like an autistic twelve year old on Youtube

>no you

Aspie getting upset :)