What keeps you going Sup Forums? What drives you in life...

What keeps you going Sup Forums? What drives you in life? I'm going to kill myself soon but I need to understand what normal people have that I don't. And what they live for.

Please no sympathetic answers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T39kYzzv_3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just enjoy my own company, good food, music, getting stoned and fapping. The sooner I die, the sooner I will stop experiencing those things. Long may my life continue!

If life is futile, isn't death even more futile ? Talk to me and tell me why you would off yourself user.

But why continue, life is just about hedonism and materialism what if you realize there is no point for those things? what then?

youtube.com/watch?v=T39kYzzv_3Q

My life is pretty garbage. I suck at attracting girls, I can't find a good team to make games, my family life is in shambles, on top of starting life off being molested, bullied, being a mistake and not having others believe in me.

But I know I can instill agency in people. I've done exactly what they speak about in that video above for dozens of gamers through out my life that thought they didn't have any hope or direction.

So, I seek out others like myself and drive them, knowing one day I will light my own fire and shine brighter than the sun.

That's why I haven't killed myself yet.

Games saved my life and I've saved many others with it. I might as well do it till I go insane or my time is up. Then maybe, just maybe, I'll be the one shining too.

your dissapointment comes from a previous illusion that life should have a superior meaning. There is no pointlessness in existence, just human lies that derive from a need to crush each other.

Well, there is no point. But I figure all our life means and is to ourselves is experiences. So why not enjoy the experience as much as you can by doing things which make you happy?

I'm right here with you op... my wife left in march, had custody of my daughter for a few months before a bitch of an ex i was seeing after, convinced my wife to put a protective order against me to circumvent custody... Now because of my wifes pettiness and vindictive actions, I'm facing a class 1 misdemeanor, a class 5 felony, and more shit all for things I DIDNT DO... I lost my daughter the weekend before father's day, and i'm a wreck, i started to turn a shotgun towards my jaw out at a range i went to with some friends but didn't wanna do that in front of them ... i'm thinking of taking the pussy way out and just swallowing all the prescription pills and OTC pills in the house, buspar, antibiotics, tylenol, advil, ibuprofen, all my prozac and as much cough syrup as i can stomach... whatever else i can swallow down and just going in the bathtub to drown/die...

But why go on? What is there to live for I cannot contribute to this world so I am useless, and I refuse to be another cog that wastes his life chasing money.

cont:

I have my advisement hearing next week to get assigned a lawyer and hopefully prove my innoncence to the commonwealth attorney and see if he'll drop the case before court.. if it doesn't look good... i'll be dead in a week or so.

Mankind is just a bunch of unhanded animals in a large sphere. Actual happiness, reward mechanics, etc are all social constructs made by humans for humans, that keep em out from the boring and ghoulish reality. There is no real objective set yet.

Personally, i've put so much effort on this shit i can't just leave. I'm always curious, and that keeps me going. Nothing else.

Then don't be so dramatic and just off yourself. That, or follow the advice in the picture.

I'm sorry to here that, also pills usually just make you have Nausicaa I've tried it, I've also tried to drown myself in my bathtub but my instincts kicked in so I will try again later drunk. What your wife did seems very unfair and can hurt the kid too growing up without ever seeing the father

that shit involves money, i have 91 cents in my bank account... (Not op btw)... None of that shit is a possibility.

From what she's doing, I'll never see her anyway, her mother would tell her that i never loved her or was interested... I would be leaving a video and shit for her to find later in her life... how much love her, and how she was my reason for everything..

i thought enough OTC pain meds would cause my liver to rupture and die and the cough syrup would put me to sleep, figured if i fell asleep in the tub, then a combination of all of it would do the job... I don't have enough balls to pull the trigger of a gun or to jump off of a height, etc, etc I need something I can do and have it take effect later... no backing out.

All I do is play games all day but I'm not so good at most, I do it because it's all i know now.

> what normal people have that I don't

Fear of death, i'll take a known burden against an unknown one anytime.

Also, we're gonna die anyway, why fucking rush it. Your life is what you make it to be to some extent. I'll take death if I am cornered; ie life sentence, otherwise it just doesnt make sense to me.

I never thought about using cough medicine, I'm not a religious person I'm into philosophy and science and there are two options after death. Another life or non existence (but eventually you would have to exist again naturally, if you look at how many years past before you were born) when I die I hope to meet you and other anons in another life.

what drives me in life is being the best version of me. I only have one life to live, so why spend that time being sad? Its like im already here on earth why not?

I have questions about death and existence that can only be answered when I die. To me it is the biggest mystery and I am willing to risk it all.

Honestly I'm a NEET that lives at home with his mom and her boyfriend at 23 soon to be 24 years old, I don't know why I don't kill myself either.

NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION HOTLINE

PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU ACT

Call 1 8OO 273 8255

I LOVE YOU GUYS

How do you find your best version?I'm also a NEET but I'm 20

I live in Canada it's not so easy to get a gun

well, i think im gonna go to college soon since it's paid for, im just tired of not doing anything with my life.

How do you find out what to do with your life though???

I enjoy little things in life , and I get you sometimes I feel useless too but not everyone is going to make a huge contribution to this world so don't feel so bad about it

A couple things

1. The possibility of connecting with other people and enjoying life with them
2. I know that I have the potential to do great things for the world and would do a disservice to my mom who put forth the phenomenal effort to raise me and my brother. If I kill myself, all of that is for nothing.

>What is there to live for
are you that stupid?

everything is there to live for, because when you're dead there's nothing. even the tiniest pleasure, the biggest pain, and the longest loneliness is better than oblivion!

and that there's no real higher purpose in life is the only thing that makes the prospect of oblivion after your death bearable

"just do it", what a funny guy

Well, start off with doing generals in school.
Try to find something I enjoy doing, if all else fails, I have an education and can always find work doing something, somewhere. Just gotta get out and do it... I have severe anxiety disorder but I know I can do it, it used to be not bad at all but I can't sit inside my room locked in here drunk all the time forever, I can't grow to be a better person socializing on the internet only. I went to the mall the other day and I had a great time, just by myself, stopped for a few beers and talked to people, it really made me feel good, I met some nice people and I feel more confident in going out to pursue a life

Seeing joy in others. Giving back. Living and improving my life because I am nowhere near the best.

I look forward to improving as well as teaching sex ed, becoming a volunteer firefighter, and a park ranger. Haven't decided federal or local, but I love to be within nature.

An important thing to note is that I am not capable of being any of those things right now. My joy comes from learning my way up and sharing my knowledge with others. Not the best at it, but it comes with practice.

TL;DR: Sometimes we don't need to find the why

>What drives you in life?
Getting swole. Might get bored and kill myself in a few years though.

you try out things, take opportunities, you do odd jobs, you talk to diverse set of people from all ranges of life, you make plans and act on them, you study freely outside a curriculum and you read (books)

and finally you end up doing "something"

you have to be pretty active tho, and it's no guarantee that you'll find the right thing.

Do you belive that if you felt nothing, or only joy you would ever think about these thoughts?

Ive done mdma, and realized pretty fast why i was dwelling on shit, i was missing a chemical in my brain. Or a balance so to speak, dont let depressive shit snowball too long there is not point.

i remember that almost anything was interessting while high, yet im more addicted to hit that sweet spot in life rather than getting high tho.