Post your newest or best tattoos

Post your newest or best tattoos

8/10 good work

I have 11 shit tattoos.

What is the point?

Holy shit that is tragic. That's like a stamp that brands you a moron.

I don't know what's the point of fur and the same ylyl threads. To see other peoples tattoos

that is a fucking terrible tattoo

Dont got any. but want one on my arm
>What get?

picture of an arm with a tat on it

This, but if he never leaves the South then he'll be branded as a patriot so good on him i guess

don't just "get a tattoo" you dumb bastard.
You'll have this for life, so don't just get some random shit you'll regret in 10 years

Just get something you like man don't rely on other people to decide for you cause over time you'll hate it

listen to this fag, get something you like, enjoy.

for example im really into history, like greek mythology, so if i did get a tat might get something to do with that.

Got this a few months ago

I want to get this as a tattoo.. but where? I was thinking chest maybe. It would be my first.

kek

That's a cool ideaNice to see something other than bandwagon trolls

Looks like a desperate nigger hand reaching for a penny

The pains also not that bad just try to keep from moving when it first starts

Yes i get that user but i dont know what to get yet and iv been thinking about it alot, the thing is i want it to be a peace i can continue to expand into a sleeve.

Yeah il see about that user, just really hard figuring something out.

A GLOWY BOX!

My most recent, but it's at least 3 years old.

I also really like this one.. but I think it would be a bit much for my first.

What the fuck is wrong with that snake

Terrible design and execution of the coils around the bowie

This was my first got it when I was 16

That looks like a British army tattoo you cunt. I hope you die of throat cancer. IRA all the way

What is a
>A GLOWY BOX!
user?

Got this one last night.

I was thinking more about the head

>Last night
There's no scarring at all.
Last night my ass.

I think it's fair to say there are several things that could have been done better with this design.

Dont get a tattoo you will be a loser for life. If you hate the sight of your bare skin so much you want to cover it with pictures no1 but you thinks are cool the do everyone a favor and just off yourself.

Wayyyyy to big and heavy on the outlines. Looks like paint by numbers.

Looks like the template from that gif where the fat lady should fit thru. Am i missing something?

You're an edgy one, aren't you? You'd have more fun (and get more reactions) over summer break by blowing up toads with firecrackers.

Basically you're just too scared to get one yourself or have been brought up with fucked up beliefs.

Ha, never thought of it that way!

It's a tree silhouetted with the sun in the background. Saw it in a dream. Had done 12 years ago. My only tattoo.

Really did dude, it will start to scab tomorrow. I had just rinsed it off after work so in the pic, gots to keep them clean during healing.

I literally think i have nothing to gain by decorating my skin.

You reacted didnt you billy butthurt atleast user beneath you had a good argument.

That's why you start with something small and on a easily concealable spot. Like your legs for example, or maybe your torso but arms, fingers and head is just retarded to start with.

See

had it done 4 months ago

You're a bright one. Good luck in 7th grade.

Got this back in March.

other side

Why are you so against tattoos?
is it because you're sister got this when she was 19

Thanks, you better get back to school in the first place ;)

On second tought I do need someone to clean the shitters. You certainly look the part, up for it ?

Me again.
I mean I can understand why you feel that way, it's not for everyone really. Lots of people do however, feel like its aesthetically pleasing, makes you sexier and for some it's symbolic for something important in their lives. I don't have one yet but I am planning to get one sometime soon. My dad used to say that only idiots get tattoos, but he was an idiot so what does he know?

My sister does have tattoos yes, nothing of this vulgar stuff tho. Hate is a big word, just giving you a reason to band together now aren't I ?

OK

Edgy razerblade bruh

There is allways some truths in the things parents teach you, your decision to listen or not. This generation is far more open to this stuff so your chance is here. Just choose something you wont regret.

It's a replica of Dimebag Darrells necklace from Pantera.

Got it back in April

wow, what a fucking faggot

Well yeah of course, but that's doesn't mean that they're right just because they're my parents. I mean the guy is a sociopath and a heavyweight and violent drinker. The dude is sitting at his mothers deathbed as I'm typing this, trying to squeeze himself in as a lone heir to her money. He hasn't been right about many things and I doubt he's right about this one. And I won't get something stupid that I'll regret the day after, don't worry. I've been thinking about this for over a year now and I still haven't found what I'm looking for. But I will, eventually.

Nah man, that's a plastic razerblade on a chain. Too bad you didn't wear your fedora on the pic as well, would've been priceless.

3years ago

That is fucking stunning user

omalord, might aswell cut off your dick

i was a dude before so this has meaning

pretty cool, a bit beta. But cool none the less

post pics of your boi pussy

Sometimes the wrong people say the right things, just put them in perspective. I hope you find what you are looking for. Im outta here, peace

And you still are one faggotron

Most recent one done a couple of days ago.

mine

looks nice :)

WHERE ARE HER FEET?

Bet he ran out of money
>kek

im almost covered in schoolgirls by this point. this was a few years ago

dont have one, im not a tool

Youre the faggot who wants a nice mural but who doesnt want to pay over 500 right?

But you're one who cant get dubs

Top tier cringe

dope bro

This is really bad, user.
I am sorry you spent money on that shit

Sorry for toaster quality. Got this as my first two weeks ago

wow cant believe how much weight ive lost

No Shame

One of the best tattoos I've ever seen

At first I couldn't tell if that was an arm at a funny angle, or a leg with an exorbitant amount of asshole hair.
>Nice tat anyhow

Thinking about carrying it on to my stomach

If you are a girl: cool but now tits×tamp
If you are a guy: you're a faggot

Nice one!

What is it, clouds and oil pastel pencils?

Nah, that's cool as it is

Mad Max inspired

Which tattoo do you think goes best with the pants

>inspired

Code for shitty artist who couldn't get the face right.

My first one, not finished tho

Not derailing the thread

The others are meant to be bullets.

You're the first person to say that. Everyone I know said I should carry on

The tat is from league of legends jinx. For those that don't know

Wrong, I didn't want Mel Gibson or Tom Hardy on my arm

Really nice. What do you still have to do on it ?