Help a Sup Forumsro out. I am 18 and no beard, just some soft hair on my chin and a soft haired light moustache...

Help a Sup Forumsro out. I am 18 and no beard, just some soft hair on my chin and a soft haired light moustache. How do I grow a good beard and stop looking like a 14 yo?

Just wait till you're like 20 before getting impatient.

It's too soon.

Im 20 and i got a pretty good beard. But dont worry about it man. Most people have to shave for there job anyway. Its a pain in the ass to shave everyyday

You don't. I'm 24 and it just started to get better.

television is making you paranoid. stop it.

Is that you in the picture? If so, I don't know what you're complaining about. You look fine.

But I'm already skinny af, and no beard makes me look like a very young guy.
Many guys my age sport nice enough beards.

This. Mine was probably a lot like yours op until i was late 19 and 20. If you were completely babyfaced id worry but you got a little bit like you said so itll come in more later. What color hair do you have? Blonde is harder to see

i started growing one 8days ago, doin fine, i just occasionally whater it, the hair is already about 1 cm long, so i got that going
>guess youll just have to wait until your facial hair has fully developed

That is not me in the picture haha, I can only wish to have a beard like that.

They're black, and my light moustache and hair on the chin are visible.

And just shave that thin shit you got on your face right now until it gets thicker.

Will spare you some cringe in the future if you find old pictures or some shit.

Then that's good. Idk if shaving more helps or Not. My best friend is 20 and Can only grow hair on his jaw/neck

don't do this op, if you do this you will look like a neckbeard. use some aloe vera cream and you will see how the hair will start growing on your face, and about two months later shave what you got.

Wait how is shaving his thin beard going to make him a neck beard exactly?

Only time can make his beard thicker, shaving more won't make it grow faster either.

because he already said he only have hair on his chin and light moustache. he still needs to grow some hair on the rest of his face

24 here same story it only gets worse op i heard minoxidil may ve the solution but i am such a pussy to try out

Kameron?

You don't. You have bitch genes. Deal with it.

Time machine.

Some grown ass men can't grow a beard, something something you have beta genes like your sperm donor.