Any answers?

Any answers?

Masturbate, just like usual.

post pics of mah tits vag and ass here

dick pics sent to every girl i know

First play with my boobs, masturbate, anally masturbate, go buy a dildo, masturbate with dildo, go to a gay bar, get myself some lesbian ass, lesbfuck her, play with boobs again, take lots of pics

Immediately blame men for all of my problems and demand money whenever i allow sex or perform even the most menial of tasks.

Kek

Go shopping

>buy a hijab
>Allahu Akbar!!!
>????
>profit

I will wake up as a guy and have sex with a bunch of girls and cum in them, tomorrow I will change back to a girl so then these pregnant girls will have no fathers for their kids haha

go out in a skimpy dress and try and seduce my ex gf's new boyfriend, then make a facebook account for my female self and tell her so they break up

Go make some man's life miserable.

kill myself after buying myself some cute red high-heelz

camera phone. girls locker room.

eat and eat and eat, i want to be a ssbbw, i legit have dreams of being immobile

except im a 19 year old dude

>>>>>haha

Post tits to proove youd wake up as a guy

this

jerk o....nevermind...close though

beg my wife to stop screaming

Masterbate. I'd prepare myself a nice bath, light some scented candles, maybe throw some rose petals around, and just flick the fucking bean.

get naked in public and masturbate

masturbate

Brush my teeth, get dressed. Play a bit of skyrim.
And then go to poundtown

Squeal with joy followed by furiously masterbating.

are the autists on this site really that fucking retarded to where they try to insult someone for saying "haha", wtf is wrong with you people

Have hot lesbo sex with my wife

Fuck myself

immediately start cam whoring

play with my tities
sharpie in the pooper

Winrar

Buy a zucchini

>squeal with joy
That is just embarrasing

this!
create a twitch account and make bank of retards during day and later on do private shows for even bigger money

FPBP

Order a menstrual cup so I won't need to spend any money on disposable products.

Shlick

same

The sport of /k/ is in me still. But first take pics of myself nude and in gear. Next since my fingerprints are probably altered in some way. I'll proceed to go innacity and fuck around. No one is gonna stop the woman carrying a mosin. I'll also grab my dildos from my cabinet and wash them beforehand before throwing them at schoolchildren. I'm gonna play with my ass all day. Then late at night I'll go to a bar. And if a chad tries to seduce me I'll go to his place and place a pencil in his urethra; afterwords grab my Nugget and shoot him. I'll leave with a ghille suit over me as I take a motorcycle ride out of the city back to my house. And see if I wake up as man again.

Walk up to the nearest man, and demand he buy me shit or I'll say he raped me.

do the exact fucking thing as usual and stream on twitch how i suck at games, except suddenly i'll get x10 the viewership and get partnership before you can say gg

still going to drink beer.

Go outside, have a normal day and finally be happy.

I will marry a guy, and then divorce him. Then I would take half of his money.

>this

Hit the snooze button. Too fucking early for this shit, man.

Find some hot water and jump into it so I can turn into a man again.

Slut it up to my friends.
It's a responsibility.

>rob bank
>escape
next day on news
>police searching for female suspect

Go to kitchen.

Call in sick and play with my big breasts.

> find mirror to see if I am fuckable
> check vagoo to see if virgin tight w/ hymen
> try to figure out lesbian dating rituals or go find me a trap thats DtF a chick

... and check if my ID is changed too, to see if it was retroactive and I get to function socially.

same thing i´ve been doing but as an opposite sex

>Ask random people on the street what gender I am
>You're a girl
>Am I a pretty girl?

I would seduce and fuck every hot guy i see

So instead of being an AH-64 Apache attack helicopter I'm a Bell UH-1 Huey?

I'd just start waving my dick everywhere. I've never had anything dangly before, I'd probably abuse the power.