So when will you cucks move to Poland?

So when will you cucks move to Poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

oecdbetterlifeindex.org/topics/safety/
vocaroo.com/i/s156nCa8sJ92
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Poland where if you literally stop your car at some place outside a city or town you gonna get robbed, raped and killed... being safe? I'll take it.

Seriously?

Seriously Mexico is safer than Poland all of europe is shit

When I learn polish

Good luck

Ye mexico. They say Poland is the Mexico of europe so maybe we have something in common

Ukrainanian hohols are the mexicans of europe

You have civil war and drug cartels exterminating police and people, so shut the fuck up, Mexican shit.

Trump wants a wall for a reason.

The drugs fund the civil war lol.

Even the cartels crucify and hang rapists where as in Poland you get bumfucked by slavic nazis if the Arabs already haven't before you walk in

The safest country to visit? The 2nd safest country in the world? Where the fuck are these stats coming from again? Out of all the countries in the world you really think Poland is 2nd in that. I just checked the website and found this.
oecdbetterlifeindex.org/topics/safety/

After Russia reclaims it.

or be like your american ancestors just show up and make them learn

On my way.

Yes, with having a civil war near east border and all these terrorist attacks in west Europ, Poland for sure must be safe place to live in. Whole eastern block is awful place to do anything but develop alcohol addiction.

>Safest country

More like the poorest country. Remember when Apple as a company was literally worth more than your entire country? Poland also absorbs 70% of EU welfare funds

I've visited Poland twice. The historical bits were really interesting. The inner city apartment places were fucking grim.

B-but if I'm already in Poland?
Chuj, takie zadupie, że ciapatych na kilometr widać, bezpiecznie też jest.
If I wasn't polish I'd say kek

Te wszystkie kurwixy z hamburgerolandii spinające cipska, bo ktoś im powiedział, że jest lepsze miejsce od ich kurwiwdołka- to działa na moją duszę jak jakiś balsam

well of course cuz all the violent alchoholics are in the uk

Kekłem

Alcohol addiction isn't a thing in Poland now. It was like 20 years ago, after Balcelerowicz, so it was easier for everyone to get drunk than get job after getting fired.
OP is surely a faggot, pseudo-dres, but he meant that in Poland there aren't many muslims

also

>alcohol addiction

I've never seen so many fucking drunks. Guys unconcious and pissing themselves in doorways because they were too drunk to stand up.

Polać mu

najlepiej

Było blisko, quads of truth

Looks like you'll be the only nigga in Poland bro. Enjoy yourself while you can brah, winters finally here.

Yeah I know Poles are pretty proud of having less refugees than most of western countries but closing borders is not enough when there are enough problems inside of them.

i like my slavic brother poland
but duuude
you are on the brick if becoming a fascist dictatorship
and the irony
duuude

no

fuck off and die spic
stay in your own country

Poland was not the Countryball that everybody bully, have no respect, no cuture and we only remember it because it is the bullyed one in countryballs meme?

Panie ja nie jestem dresem wypraszam sobie

To kurwa właśnie

>Alcohol addiction isn't a thing in Poland now

Are you retarded ?

Pepe narodowiec?
Trips of truth tho. We would have to change whole parliament and politicians, 'cause they are all the same. PO party was stealing our money. We chose PiS. They're stealing money now. Bot at least they gave us 500+ program (not perfect but anyway) and they are going to lower retirement age (currently 67 years). Kukiz was the best option in my opinion.

poland can not into space

Korwin lewaku

Germany moved to Poland once.

Considering the Polish can't wait to move to England, it seems, along with myself having a conversation with many of said Polish who say "Poland isn't a good country.", I don't think I'll be moving there any time soon.

Już lewaku... Prawicowcem jestem, tylko lepiej jest na razie Merkel nie wkurwiać, a Korwin by na pewno coś pierdolnął

>Poland
>literally West Asia
Yeah I'd rather stay in Europe tbqh.

>safe
Tell that to the jews.

Explain to me why fucking millions of nigger poles moved to the UK and other European countries instead of staying in their fantastic shithole of a country, come on

When you get paid in Euros or Pounds you have your earth's heaven. But if you get your salary in zlotys, you fucked up.

Only move if you are white though. We don't want shitskin subhumans in eastern europe :)

I went to poland twice

And it is like skinny america

I shot an ak47. Got realy drunk. Pissed myself. And had a great time

I dont know why you guys are complaining so mutch

Troche pepe kuc i kukiz the best

>We don't want shitskin subhumans in eastern europe
No john you are the subhumans.

I'll move to Poland immediately after it stops being Poland, thanks.

Because they are niggers

But you are the nonwhite one

typical eastern people stealing idea from other

i'd move there

>But you are the nonwhite one
>the slav said

I'm not a rootless cosmopolitan faggot so only when shit starts to get really bad here. I was also looking at Hungary.

Yeah you are either nigger or paki

>whites reffered as caucasians
>slavs originate from the caucassus
wut

Ignore the shitskin. I can post 10000 faces and he wouldn't be able to tell whether the person is slavic or germanic

Slavs are literally pale niggers.
They look like niggers, they behave like niggers.
if it weren't for the white european giving them free shit (where have we seen that one before? Oh right, again niggers) they'd still be living in mud huts eating grass 'n filth.

They literally fought on horseback against german tanks.

yeaah, horses were pretty dumb

but

what about czechs and slovenians? and the polish Commonwealth?

Safest EU country because all the polish criminals moved to the UK

Poland? That's like the inbred cousin of Europe! Even fucking Ukraine is better than Poland.

Nordic master race

You are totally clueless about european history m8. But i cant expect much from literal shitskin

oh, we are marching on poland again? great!

>But i cant expect much from literal shitskin
>said the slav
Your biggest achievement is to clean toilets and fix pipes.

AND wipe the floor! dont forget about their most important duty!!

E tam polsza nie jest najchujowsza wystarczy popatrzeć na tych ukraińców którzy za 1200 w łapę po 200h robią

Look up Nikola Tesla m8. Slav who achieved more than your entire race of subhumans combined. Maybe Polaks clean toiletd and do plumbing, but atleast they work. You muzzies are just leeches who rape, force your dumb sandnigger religion on others and cant assimilate

well, my car is there already - bloody thieves!

>You muzzies are just leeches who rape, force your dumb sandnigger religion on others and cant assimilate
Says you.
The amount of muslim DNA in the slav is about infinitely higher than in that of a real white person like me.
After all we never bred with sandniggers, unlike you who lived under their rule for centuries, raped and bred like cattle.

You are the shitskin untermench, and no amount of whitewashing will change that.

>what about czechs and novgorodians?

Everything on the east of Germany, aka West Asia, is sandnigger spawn, and thus not worthy to be called white.

nope. you are amazingly incorrect.

Norwegian reporting in. Poland is definitely the Mexico of Europe.

Sent from my Android phone

So Austrians are non white in your book?

Turks never got where i live btw

>nope. you are amazingly incorrect.
>whitewashing history
Such shame and self hate
No wonder slavs are so shitty and down.

>Austria
That's Germany.

Git gut

Sweden and Finland are east of Germany. Estonia is probably the least Slavic eastern European country. Czech Republic is relatively white.

K U R W A
U
R
W
A

>Sweden and Finland are east of Germany
Sweden isn't white and Finland are the golden horde.
>Czech Republic is relatively "white".
ftfy
>Sent from my Android phone
paid for by Germany.

Brah, I'm already here.

Though moving from Norway isn't really a step up, more like a step 20 years back in time.

Fucking Polish savages still use physical money unironically.

Other than that, Poland home, Poland good

The golden horde is nowhere near Finland

Why are you so mad? I visited Slovenia, Poland and Czech Republic and people here were definitely white. Some of my very favourite people were slavic like Tolstoj or Dvořák.

>The golden horde is nowhere near Finland
>Because Genghis Khan never visited Europe during the holidays.

because slavs are disgusting barbaric freaks who should all stay in their shithole countries and not fucking up real Europe.
I'd rather die than live in Slavnigger countries.

vocaroo.com/i/s156nCa8sJ92

And what makes you call them not real europeans? Because they are poor?

Poles saved all of Europe by defeating Turks at Vienna

>And what makes you call them not real europeans?
>Because they are poor?
No, because they're shitty human beings who had to be taught to behave in a civilised manner.
It was unsuccesful.

Thats not true desu, im kinda history nerd and Austria-Hungary is my favorite period/location so i know quite a bit about slavs as they were biggest group in the kingdom.

Slavs estabilished own kingdoms or duchies and were equal to the germanic tribes nearby.
Before WW2, Bohemian region in Czech Republic could be compared to Norway in 2016.

because low wage bruh

Every slav state in the EU is godawfully corrupt and needs constant gibsmedats from Germany in order to function.
Their human rights track record ranks about the same level as Somalia or Saudi Arabia.

Nothing about them can be considered European civilisation.
And I'm in an incredibly generous and cultural mood if I call them civilised at all, because normally I'd compare them to apes.

>calls people apes
>claims to be civilized overlord