ITT

ITT

retarded stock photos

Open power supply and a guy with no clue what he's doing? He could literally die. The capacitors in there can hold a lethal charge even after it has been unplugged. Dear god, the cringe.

I am currently testing something out thank you for cooperating with me.
testing testing testing
123. Testing testing. Ok i think this might be ok.
Is this better? Yea it is. Ok this is pretty good. i think i got it down.
Need to work on the caps but otherwise this is working fine.
back to the drawing boards.

this is annoying

Remember to wear a ski mask at all times to protect your IP

Samefag not knowing what a stock photo is.

rate me Sup Forums

Man his ass is actually pretty nice. No lie id slap the fuck outta that ass. Maybe even eat it out a little yall mean.

dude I dont care what a stock photo is, I can fuckin wreck you IRL so step off cuz

pic related its me faggot

Show me your dick your fucking bitch.
if you dont have a dick then get the FUCK out of my face.

here is some moar just 4 u bb

What are you staring at :c

>pic related
>me faggot
At least you got that part right

no dick here, just some juicy tits

arms
>juice bruh xd
legs
>dat holocaust workout bruh

2 PHHHOOOONNNEESSS HOLLLLL SHITTTTTTTTTTT

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW YOU HAVE TWO PHONES IN ON PIC! :D
WOW :D WOW :D WOW :D WOW :D WOW :D WOW :D WOW :D WOW :D WOW :D WOW :D WOW ;d WOW :D

I am staring at the only thing I fear God himself
bitch nigga you wanna try me? I could fuckin drop you with one arm tied behind my back, but thats not possible because my arms are too fuckin big to tie behind my back, how sad that you will never even get close to knowing how that feels fuck face.
pic related son

Fuck off then.
I want dick and nothing else. Grow a dick and come back. Then we can talk.

Nice pic

RIP #SWAG

>dis nigga got dat cray cray swagga

Not bait. Not funny. Not interesting. What exactly are you going for here?

Good
To be a god fearing American is to be a good person and not a subhuman .

> is she the new queen of Sup Forums ?

Just a question....

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

horry shit
is this happening?
am I fapping to this thread?
I think soo...

Nvm, found you user

You should stop using the lady weights.

ZIMBABWE

You take that back, you mother fucker. The AK is one of the greatest guns in the fucking world.

you should stop being a faggot but something work for people you know?

Josh Lancaster

SAGING in a sticky oh my god
STICCKKKY
STICKY THIS THREAD
SIMPLY
EPIC
AM I WITNESSING THE BIRTH OF A BRAND NEW EPIC MAYMAY?

real datacentres have curves

This is begging to be photoshopped with a giant black dick and a tiny white one

it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes

And youre begging for me to suck your dick arent you.
Fucking faggot. Come over here so i can lick your balls to the shaft and back. Goddamn degenerate.

do you cum inside or on my back?

>I leik both either way