>Every day

why
(not op)

why
(op)

youtu.be/pTA0DSfrGZ0

>This

>stop being me

Yea, come depress the rest of us some more with your attention seeking bitching and whining.
Just an hero OP, they're is a reason nobody loves you.

But wheres the weedwacker?

Because feeling is being depressed ? Go back to 9gag with that low IQ emo retarded ideas. Faggot.

Glad you guys are still raiding praytolord.com

I don't even want to talk to people irl anymore. Sup Forums is my only family.

>>> Feeling alone
>>> Go To Sup Forums
Wubba lubba dub dub :(

you Guys are fucking retarded, clearly OP is mocking people on Sup Forums feeling lonely

It's not mockery if the feel is real.

Nope.

Sup Forums is our family, warm and present and you are like our tiny retarded brother. It's okay. We still love you dickhead.

I love you

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Depressed is a kind of feeling.
I feel more depressed by your post.
I feel you are ever so slightly retarded by assuming such bullshit.
I feel you should an hero more so now than ever before.
I also feel slightly amused.
No reason, just amused.
Don't forget to live stream.
Thanks.

I like this

Stop trying that hard

kek

I feel alone because I don't ever do anything with people. I never go out and hang with my buds or try new things. It's probably a mix of being a lazy fuck and being antisocial and doubting myself.
There's people I call my friends, but I never talk to them, really. I come to Sup Forums because here, I feel like I'm doing something. I feel like I'm socializing and meeting new people. Learning new things. Seeing variety of all kinds.
>And I come to Sup Forums because you guys are my friends.

Touching story. Do you fap a lot Sup Forumsro ?

Thanks, man. Yeah, I do. Quite a bit. I've heard that too much fapping isn't good though, so I've been trying to cut back

Download the app R Tribe, it will help you a lot. Making a no fap challenge can change your life. You will something to do in order to get a better life. I don't know how old you are, but for you to know. I am 23, I remember that night when I was on Sup Forums, I was 19 or 20. I wanted to die, I was depressed and absolutly drunk, but some people here on Sup Forums gave me hope and today I am enjoy my life even if everything isn't perfect. Tonight I'm alone, but I'm alive and I wish this to everyone.

Bad time will pass, don't worry. Keep smiling to life, one day, it will smile back pal.

Maybe you should try harder, you're choking the life out of Sup Forums with your not so witty one liners.
I'll tell him he's trying to hard so I look cool and uncaring.
Not how it works around here.
Sorry newfriend but if you've got nothing worth saying, then you're just clogging up the boards/threads.
I mean you had a multitude of comebacks and images or gifs you could have posted.
Instead you give a response that would be 2nd tier in the school yard.
Why don't you include a short story about how you uncle abused you in your next reply.
>You could green text it?
Show me where he touched you user?

I have to admit that you made me laught