Do I have a mature or receding hairline?

Do I have a mature or receding hairline?

Am I going bald?

Bump

Nah man. Mine is worse than that at the sides and has been since my early-mid twenties. It seemed to stop at 17 for a few years, but I'm pretty sure it's been slowly creeping for the last year or two.

If you are paranoid about yours then fuck, I must be that guy who everyone says behind his back "Jeez, he really needs to just give up and shave his head".

27, not 17.

21 yo reporting in

Yes, you're bald as shit and you're going to get balder. Enjoy your baldness, baldy.

Bump

bump

This guy

Plz r8 my hairline guise. Should I shave it off?

Mine is bad

Just shave it. Welcome to your new life.

id shave if i were u

It's not too bald, it's just uneven. I think you could sort that out by keeping the other side short to even it up.

Yeah, OP. I'll guess your dad and other males in your family have it too.

Don't worry too much about it. Shorten your hair on the back and sides while keeping some length on top and you'll be fine for years. You could try bulking up and shaving it all at some point. I've had no hair for the past 20 years and im fine with it.

it's your natural hairline
your front comes out further

Mine's the same. 23 years old and it's been like that since I was 18.

I've shaved for years. super easy. have the barber do it first and then maintain yourself. I shave face and head in the shower. I only use a mirror for trimming around my mustache. I have a metal camp mirror that i hang on the shower door. I also have a electric foil razor for quick touch ups in the evening before going out. super easy and saves a ton on trips to the barber plus women love it. get comments all the time.

Bump

Bump