This board is complete fucking trash (unless you are a 12-17 year old)

This board is complete fucking trash (unless you are a 12-17 year old).

95% of the posts are here NOT entertaining, funny, thought provoking, or even opinionated.

I used to come here almost every day. Slowly and slowly I began to realize that this board is nothing more than *copy pasta bull shit posted for the newfag masses.

Literally that's it.

Someone please give me one good reason why you faggots post the same shit threads over and over again if it's not to get a bunch of (You)'s from the newfags.

You know what brought me out of this shithole that is Sup Forums?

Sup Forums

At least there, people have legitimate and intellectual discussions instead of the retardation that goes on here.

So I guess... sayonara from me.

>Sup Forums
>intellectual

Another one bites the dust

I usually just come here to fap that's all

It's better now, there's more feminine penises

>Sup Forums
>repost
>repost
>repost
>newfag falls for it
>repost
>newfag falls for it
>cont.

OP, You mad?

Better start swimming or you'll sink like a stone, go back to your tomb

>Penis
>Feminine
How is a male sexual reproductive organ feminine?

you'll be back. we always come back.

Yup I'm 17 and I find it entertaining do you feel better about yourself OP?

Fuck that's true...

B is for fags and rubbing one off. Ever since ponies became a thing everything since has become a furry circlejerk. Probably 50%pedos. Get rekt

MODS!!!!

I don't know what this stupid shit means so yea.

Nah. This board sucks. See the OP.

Not bait faggot. But keep that image. Your board is quite literally full of bait.

No not really. I have come to realize that only juvenile and under aged minds find this board entertaining for longer than the few weeks it takes to see the same shit posted over and over again.

You're proving my point so thanks.

Used to come here alot in the shoopdawhoop/habbo days..decided hey theres an immense amount of memes these days lets see what Sup Forums is up to..

Apparently everyone wants someone to fuck their girlfriend, fuck a tranny, or complain about being a virgin..

At least being away so long i do sometimes see shit thats new to me in YLYL threads..but everything else is just..cringe plus ultra :/

Here's some examples:

>banana girl
Guaranteed replies.
>BBC white bois
Guaranteed replies.
>Tranny thread
Guaranteed replies.
>Neverending athiest thread
Guaranteed replies.
>What would you do to my girl
Guanteed replies even though it's not his girl.
>Dubs text
Just OP texting himself.
>Flat Earth
Guaranteed replies

and there's more. Just fucking kys if you come here more than once a month.

SAME

OLD

SHIT

BUMP

>NOT entertaining, funny, thought provoking, or even opinionated

proving you wrong, right here

You're not though.

Because I've seen it.

At least 5 times.

Which is my point.

close your browser, go do something else

it's that fucking simple you dumb faggot

Re

yeah, in Sup Forums we all pretend to bait and rage at eachother. on Sup Forums everyone tries to find something external to blame for their personal shortcomings.

back when moot was in charge, it was still trash but it was a more cheeky fun loving kind of trash. now its a hard line low brow shock and creep extravaganza.

it was fun while it lasted, but Sup Forums finally needs to be shut down. It brings out nothing good in anything or anyone.