Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

Too late

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

Based Bisping

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

too expensive, ungrateful, will hate you for many years.

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

Stress outweighs the joy that they'd bring.

Jason Wood
Jason Wood

I physically can't

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

must be a genetic predisposition to that eh?

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

I fuck dudes.

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

Let's be real though, he's only fighting hendo so he has a chance at defending his title

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Because I'll end up fucking them

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

I'm honestly more surprised that manlet had kids, fuck, his little girl is almost as tall as him. Guess the money helps :^)

must be a faggot, eh?

Adam Williams
Adam Williams

They're pieces of shit from 6 to 16

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

He gets to avenge his most devastating loss and make some good money out of it. It's smart. It's not like hes gonna retire after the fight, hes still gonna fight the top guys

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

Well I'm not the one riding that guys dick and defending him, so no.

Joshua Scott
Joshua Scott

implying you look half as good as him

lmao fuckin basement dwelling neckbeard tryna say shit

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

Get off Sup Forums, mom. I'm working on it.

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

6'2 ,thats his height

Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez

Already have three whom I love but definitely don't want anymore

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

Hes 6'2
Believe it or not taller people tend to have taller kids.

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

1.) I literally can't.

2.) They'd hate me like everyone else.

3.) They'd end up as disappointments.

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

I come from a long line of genetically inferior fuckers. I'm putting a stop to this shit.

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

I'll take one

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

why shouldn't they be ungrateful to you loser?

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

I don't earn enough money to raise a kid and i'd probably suck at being a parent. I'm just too tired all the time.

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

I alredy got one :/

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

Having this many anti kids memes
We get it, youre autistic.

Easton Sullivan
Easton Sullivan

I have kids and they rarely woke me up. The first few weeks maybe but geesh. Plus they are cheap. Honestly, $15 an hour and you got plenty.

Ask a friend or parents to watch my kid then i go to what i want.

I think you all are just virgin pussyless fags.

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

This image screams displays the saltiness of childless people more than anything else, really.

While kids do make you less happy in the first years of having them, on average, they end up making you happier than childless adults later in your life.

If you don't want to have children, that's your choice and that's fine. At least I know I'm doing my part in making sure filthy apes don't outbreed the glorious white masterrace.

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

implying it's your personal responsibility to senselessly breed

Adrian Miller
Adrian Miller

I think you all are just virgin pussyless fags

T R I G G E R E D

Leo Garcia
Leo Garcia

he is 6ft2 you retard

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

im gay
dont wanna be a wage slave to a bunch of kids and wife
ild be a shit husband anyway
tfw more money for dragon dildos so i can sodomise myself to death in my own room alone

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

I simply hate this little fuckers. Once they've crept into your life, they mess up your wife's body, your sleep and your money.
At the top of it your wife will still be tired with her wrecked body and you won't get laid (that often) anymore.
No, fuck that.

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

Too busy banging yours

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

I still fuck whenever I feel like it, though having kids hasn't been all that great so far. It's supposed to get better when you're older, but if it doesn't I probably won't have a second.

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

Get outta my Sup Forums, Andrew.

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

I'm too busy chasing pokemon

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

better when you're older

My poor poor little autist. You have much to learn.

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

Because my GF wants to. I like being contrarian.

Leo Long
Leo Long

Ask a friend or parents to watch my kid then i go to what i want.

I like kids up until they start being annoying/attention whores/assholes, or until I have to take care of their biological functions.
Asking someone to take care of your kids without paying them is a real shitty move. And if you do pay them, it doesn't take long to get expensive. Personally, I'd rather take care of myself than a little shit.

Parker Bailey
Parker Bailey

I enjoy free time
I enjoy disposable income
I enjoy sleep

Im a socially awkward and anxious dweeb who can barely talk to family members

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

No you don't.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

I'm afraid when they grow i might hate who they become

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

I'm 28 and I earn enough to live a decent and comfortable life. Why would i want to ruin all this with a kid?

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

If my sperm are even half as retarded as me its a statistical impossibility.
I blow loads in my wife all the time and no babies.

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

Haha your parents must be dead and you have no friends plus you are a poorfag!

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

Oh, I'll fucking show you. Gonna have a whole busload of kids now, just... to prove... wait...

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

masterrace

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

Because I don't feel like a life based on feeding a bunch of spoiled kids that will end up hating me anyways. My parents made the wrong choice, and technically every other human who decided to breed. There's enough mental health issues in my family as it is, it's best if I snub the family tree.

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

I have three, they're fucking awesome. Dem top of the class school reports... awww yisss.

Seriously though I'll be having more. Not being a poorfag means being able to leave a legacy more lasting that a stained office chair and high scores / save files on a memory card that will get wiped as soon as your shit gets sold when you die. Plus I get to go to Disney World whenever I want (pretty much) without looking like a paedophile.

Carson Clark
Carson Clark

So you can have a person, who thinks like you, to trust your life's work with.

Owen Price
Owen Price

I have two sons aged 18 and 15. What do I win?

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

Keep telling yourself your children loves you, when you decided to get kids for your own selfish fullfillment issues. Your life has no purpose, even with kids.

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

You're welcome!

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

Other people are doing it so that I don't have to.

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

autistic
not sure where you're getting that from, and I said it's supposed to get better when you're older, like my parents and this user claim. I also said I wasn't convinced and that I'm waiting to see if it's true. read before you reply if you want to look smart anonymously on the internet next time.
inb4 I was trolling

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

I'd love to have kids, but at 26 I still suffer from tfw no gf and there's no end in sight. I guess some things are just not meant to be.

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

And to add to this, I dont want to risk having a disabled kid.

Im a bad person, i would not want to give up what remnants of a life i have to take care of a disabled kid.

To feel trapped and to resent the kid even though it wasnt its fault. Thats what would happen.

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

Elaborate.

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

Dont go outside no women in my life :(

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

I feel sorry for your childhood

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

Not being a poorfag

Main reason people SHOULD have kids.

Stable home/work balance, able to provide food/shelter/needs/wants.

Until I can fulfill those requirements, I pull out.

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

I love my parents. I raise my children in a trustworthy manner and i pay attention to them and spend my time with them.

Your parents hated you so you are a piece of shit who doesnt want kids.

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

Fucking truth.

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

Maybe, but during sex your wife's mind is still by her kid.

You couldn't fuck wherever or whenever you want to, if it's older you have to be quiet, and still your entire life is about this little blood sucking, nerve wracking, money burning piece of shit

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

life's work
nigga I'm just sitting around here waiting to die.

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

You're naive if you think your kids think like you. They'll go out of their way to break free from your shitty mentality. In the end, you'll end up with less money and a false sense of purpose, that your kids won't relate to, and you'll still die alone.

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

You mean.... Why am i flaunting my offspring as an offering of inherent service..... Hmmm because u
You're OP and OP is always a faggot.

Sell that stupid wanna be jeep and start a farm ya fuckibg tool. See how long your succubus mate sticks around for you to have more children.

Fucking cuck.

better yet tell her you lost your job and reduce your luxuries as a heart test....

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

Don't know how to look after myself how could I possibly look after other humans beings?

I know it's about love and the joy of raising kids but everyone I know who has kids are miserable and stressed a lot of the time and I'm lazy and selfish.

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

If I was that dad I'd totally make son fuck her in her asshole whole she takes both of my balls in her mouth. Would make wife watch

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

I might not be able to. I went through leukemia twice, chemo first time, then a bonemarrow transplantation the second time and there's only a small chance I might be able to have my own children.

But I've learend to live with it over the past 7 years I've been in remission.

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

You were obviously ignored as a kid. Kys

Ian Hughes
Ian Hughes

No kids ,grow old, become see picture

Jaxson Long
Jaxson Long

My parents never once hated me. But in the end violent divorces and shit makes you realize that there is no decent reason to get a kid. My parents wanted me and my sister for themselves. They tried molding us into their mini me's, and you parent fags do it too. You don't see it, because you're the good guy. They forgot about us in the process, and so do you.

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

I do not yet have a career.

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

Can't cum when I fuck my GF

She's got a big pussy, my dick is slightly blw average

We want kids

It's a real problem that is very difficult to sit down and talk about

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

And when she starts moaning/crying about how her brother is in her butt, I'll pop my swollen balls out of her mouth and have her deep throat all of me.

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

The knowledge you are continuing your y chromosome linage that has been around for thousands of years.

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

I love my kids. I dont mold them as you think. You were the reason your parents divorced probably. They hate you for it. You were only smiled at. Never loved.

Justin Collins
Justin Collins

Michael Bisping's daughter is going to be a smoke show in a few years.

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

And this is even more a good reason to not having any kids.
This world getting worse every year, the best thing would be the extinction of the human race

Tyler Collins
Tyler Collins

during sex your wife's mind is still by her kid
nah, she doesn't browse Sup Forums.
your entire life is about this little blood sucking, nerve wracking, money burning piece of shit
like I said, it hasn't been all that great. you seem a little too convinced though, like a religious extremist trying to hide their doubts by spouting their ideology at the top of their lungs.

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Your conclusion as to why I should kill myself is pretty thinly based. You're saying that a presumed victim, which I am not, should kill themselves... why... exactly?
The fact that I will be deleting myself from the gene pool soon enough can be your comfort for now. Your lack of perspective is funny though, thanks for the laugh.

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

Kek'd at all these here that don't want kids.

I get that, though - I was the same way. I'm glad I waited until I was nearly 30 to have a kid; I was well into my career, life settles a bit, you know your goals, etc.

The first year isn't bad, except the waking at all hours. But fuck, they don't do much those first six months but shit, eat, and sleep.

Once they hit two, then they're a real human (I know understand why the wildlings don't name their kids for the first few years in GoT). By 5, they get to be pretty cool and they worship you.

The best years are about 5 to 10, I'd say, especially having a son. You can do all the shit that you want to do but can't talk anyone else into, like go-carting and spending a saturday playing vidya all day.

My son is 13 now, and it's hitting that depressed teen era, so I know the next 5 years are going to be hell.

tl;dr: kids aren't bad, but you have to be ready for them. If you don't want one, then fucking wear a condom and NEVER trust a woman that says she's on birth control.

William Russell
William Russell

Im fucking 19 mom get off my back

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

So much this.
Life is worthless, and the human race is worthless too

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

parent
uses that kind of rethoric
keep telling yourself you're a great parent. You'll see when your kids blow their brains out, or if you're lucky, kick your ass.

Colton Ramirez
Colton Ramirez

Sorry your parents didnt take care of you. Kys

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

my womb has already splatted out a half dozen

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

Implying she already isn't

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

Am I supposed to get emotional because you don't read posts? Try harder faggot.

Charles Thompson
Charles Thompson

Only sane advice in this entire thread.

William Bailey
William Bailey

that is the silliest reason possible.

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

Wow i can tell how much hatred your parents had for you from your reaction. Life must be s cruel for you. Or you are black.

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

I'm going to die before i get a chance to. And if i survive testicular cancer, I'm sure they'll have to cut one of them off so i won't be able to anyways.

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

It's a real problem that is very difficult to sit down and talk about

but easier to post on Sup Forums anonymously and talk to strangers about it, apparently

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

You only need one nut to have kids brah.

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

Because i cant afford them right now and it wouldnt be fair

i know what it's like to grow up poor as shit and i dont want that for my kids

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

Yes you are.

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

this

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

Just did 6 days ago.

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

At least you grew up unlike your unborn children.

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

I made a home-made strapon out of a zucchini and some boxershorts and let my gf pound my ass with it
See, anything is easy to talk about anonymously on the internet.

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

Because I’m going to die alone

Sent from my Android phone

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

Good pont, though...

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

all females of breeding age should be pregnant at all times or it's unfair to all the unborn children

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

Usually say it's because the world is turning to shit but in reality my gf and I enjoy our lives too much.

Jace James
Jace James

She's got a big pussy, my dick is slightly blw average

How fucking fat is she? I have a feeling there's more to it than "she has a big pussy."

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

I have a dog and he is already more than enough responsibility. Buying shit, paying vet bills, finding sitters anytime I want to leave the house for more than 12 hours etc.

I imagine kids require significantly more. Not ready to find out.

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

In most cultures you are considered a degenerate if you dont have children because of financial reasons.

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

Put your seed in a legal age girl you pedo raper.

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

You're completely right. Still doesn't mean everyone wants children. It's great if you feel like you can handle it, like you want to handle it, but not everyone wants it just because it's the norm or the evolutionary thing. There are outcasts, both on an evolutional level and short term social wise. The common reaction to puberty is sex and eventually to spread your genes. Not everyone is like that, and you should be happy about it. More women to impregnate for you. You don't choose what you want, others may just not feel the need.
You can spout your almost religious bullshit that people will grow up, but there are numerous people that lived their whole lives without offspring and was content with that. Don't pretend like having kids is this secret way of suddenly feeling fullfilled. It's the normal fucking thing to do.

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

I have 3 kids in 2 states, I pay no child support or any other type of support, they don't know me and most likely never will. Such is life.

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

I'm assuming that's your daughter?

Isaac Rogers
Isaac Rogers

Smart man.

Nothing infuriates me more than people that can't afford kids, have no jobs, etc., but have 7 kids.

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

Found the nigger

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

Only 18, plus have full ride to a university. No need to fuck it up

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

I do not object this. Still want to have kids though.

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

Its half my sperm count.. And that's IF I SURVIVE CANCER and IF I FIND SOMEONE TO HAVE MY KIDS.

Daniel White
Daniel White

no gf

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

Why woud I?
For them to end up on Sup Forums like their father and calling each other faggot?

Gavin Hall
Gavin Hall

Literally not on aspect of my life would be improved upon by the presence of children. I consider them parasites and don't want to subject myself to them unless, for whatever reason, I absolutely have to.

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

You can still fuck while having cancer you moron. Go impregnate while you got the nuts and life.

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

And my new bitch is prego rn and is set on keeping it. Time to move again...

Ayden Flores
Ayden Flores

This guy has never known true love nor never will. Kys

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

You generally don't release from more than one testicle at a time. Your sperm count will remain roughly the same.

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

disabled kid
Todays pre implantation scanning technologies are fairly good at detecting these things. These, and much more

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

Tits or gfto.

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

By not having kids you are basically telling the world, 'im selfish, irresponsible & my genetics do not deserve to be extended to the future'.

Your family doesnt respect you and your dead ancestors are turning in their sleep.

Ian Young
Ian Young

living a comfortable life right now. There will be time for kids, but right now i just want to sit with my gf and watch movies all day, don't want any stress in my life.

Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson

Found the same nigger

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

"my parents were shit therefore all parents are shit"
your cynicism and edgyness impresses no one

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

Not particularly fat. She got a tummy and a big bum, but you certainly wouldn't pass her in the street and think. Fat bitch.

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

Ok so you need to leave your house already

Isaac Hill
Isaac Hill

i dont need any cheapo fucktoys

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

But we did.

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

Not cheap actually.

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

Relax, pal. I don't blame anyone for not wanting kids - I just found it funny in that typical edgy Sup Forums way. Like I said, I know when I was younger, I definitely was never going to have kids. I never ever said it was the "secret to happiness" or anything. Like anything in life, it has its perks and downsides.

Be me now. Divorced.
GF says she never wants kids but is okay with mine.
winning.pdf

If I had met her before my ex-wife, I probably would have never had kids.

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

How is it selfish? Is it selfish to not change your entire life because of someone expectations? I believe that my ancestors would rather see me change the world into a better place for future generations than breeding... But what do I know? What do I CARE?

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

I don't want to raise kids in this burning world.

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

Seeing lots of cons and no pros here.
Question for OP: why should I have kids?

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

I'm pretty sure the nut that's left starts producing double the sperm, and even if I'm wrong you could just fuck twice a day instead of once.
Good luck with the cancer though.

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

4 years trying without success.
Wife depressed and obsessed.
She literally talks more with the priest than with me. I browse b while she chats with him

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

It's between I'll be a terrible father and I won't be able to support them

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

WOULD BANG/10

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

No its pretty much the same thing accept you can potty train them and they go to school 7 hours a day.

Big plus of kids vs dogs = free labor
no more taking out the rash ever , only yelling at the kids that the trash should be taken out.
no more cleaning out the dishwasher, only yelling at the kids to clean out the dishwasher
no more washing of rims or vacuuming car , costs: 5 bucks a wekk (i have 5 spokes with holes in them so thats a steal)
no more watering the garden , no yelling needed they like to do that.
no more weeding
no more walking the dogs, only tell a kid to walk them
kids are awesome

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

You know nothing and you replied so obviously you cared.

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

You would still need to talk an emotionally unstable woman who is set on having a kid into abortion.

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

No, you're missing the point. I never said all parents are shit because mine were. (3/4 was me)
I'm saying there's an obvious risk that your parents will turn out to be shitty. I already know I'm a cynical asshole, do you really think that's fitting for a parent? This was never ever about impressing anyone. Your unexplained desire to spread your genes and then strut around like they're the best thing in the world is DEFINITELY about impressing others though.

Grayson Ross
Grayson Ross

My dad died when I was 7. I'm afraid that I will be a bad father because I never learned from mine.

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

Why the fuck would you want to put your offspring through what this world is becoming.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

Isn't that what mexicans are for? Cheaper too.

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

having kids when you don't want them and won't love them so your family will respect you is selfish and irresponsible, and people who do this do not deserve to have their genetics extended to the future.

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

Not necessarily...

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

no more dry blowjobs, i yell at them and they open their mouths.

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

You shouldn't hang out on /b so much , it gives you cancer.

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

Give me one good reason why I should have kids OP. I'm 36.

James Garcia
James Garcia

Had my first at 43

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

Understandable that you would be feeling high spirited after breaking your record and having a conversation with 3 females this year, so I'll forgive your cheeky ways

Michael Young
Michael Young

Tell you story bet you could get a women to give you a child with that sob story.

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

What, are you out of your god damn mind?
I'm not subjecting a kid to a lifetime in this shit-tier species.
& the last thing this world needs is more fucking humans in it.

Chase James
Chase James

She's fucking the preist

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

Fun

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

It shows selfishness due to the fact that you are taking the easy route through life. Your life isnt important in the grand scheme of humanity and by making the concsious decision to not procreate is basically like saying that you believe you are more important.

Which we all know you fuckin arent. And do you really think that anyone who changed the world didnt have kids? Kids teach you wisdom and that wisdom will earn you respect.

John Stewart
John Stewart

I'm on 4chin, why do you think?

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

Which one?

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

incest

Jackson Murphy
Jackson Murphy

Being a father is easy as fuck. You just have to make enough money to pay for their shit, and you get to beat them when they're disrespectful.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

Hah...The world is my playground. Plenty of alternatives.

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

Up to 7 already. Keep up fat bitch fucker.

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

maybe try seeking help from a different branch of healthcare then

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

Because I am scared of responsibility. I dont want to fuck them up with trying to raise them.

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

terrorists win you lazy faggot

James Murphy
James Murphy

Hope not, he is the most venerable person I know. But I am starting to think she venerates him too much

Brayden Rivera
Brayden Rivera

Thats not having a kid on purpose. There is a huge difference between and accident and having kids. If you arent autistic you should be able to figure it out.

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

I like keeping my money to myself

Easton Anderson
Easton Anderson

Thats the spirit! Now go get yourself a kid!

Jaxson Fisher
Jaxson Fisher

Dude, make sure you keep an eye on the current GF. Every one I know that have step parents have experienced unfair and shitty attitudes towards them. Me included. The fathers, which usually is the case based on anecdotal experiences, never see it. They're blinded by how gentle or kind the new parent appears to them.
Don't be the dad that doesn't listen to your kid about this, just like anyone can cheat, anyone can abuse your child without your knowledge. I'm not saying you are, I'm saying you should look out for it. Don't think it can't happen to your kid.

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

Why the hell would I want to pass my negative traits to another person? That's abuse.

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

The girl, I'm not a fag

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

Are you Indian or something? Who the fuck thinks like that?

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

My wife's body is as hot as fuck a year on after the kid. The kid is great, huge amount of fun and the nanny not expensive. The sex goes through the floor, true, but I've been with her for years so prefer fucking my girlfriend anyway

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

No, your fear of terrorism has already won them the battle.

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

Because I want to enjoy my life, travel and gain more skills/hobbies that I can fully appreciate and use. Also I refuse to bring a child into the shitty world and give them the same mental health issues I have to deal with. The world is getting shittier to bring someone into the shitty world is cruel.

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

Someone who isnt obsessed with themself

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

never mentioned accidents, just that your reasons for having kids are wrong. read before you reply.

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

There is nothing more vain in this entire world than acknowledging that there are wayyyy too many fucking people for the resources in it, so many that millions of then live and die like insects, and conclude, that what's more important, is not caring for and devoting your life to inprive the conditions of those already in existence, but to ignore and throw existing kids in the gutter, so that you can make a brand new baby in your image, because either all you're thinking of is what you want (and not why you want it) or you're so utterly in love with your own awesomeness, you think more you is what the workd needs above all else.

Having kids is the epitome of selfishness and shortsightendess. Go fuck yourself you unthinking slave to primitive biology.

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

Thanks for looking out, but she's cool. She likes kids, but just never wanted a baby herself. She didn't want to destroy her body or give up her career.
GF with STEM degree. Shit is so cash.

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

having a kid when you dont want them just to impress someone
Sounds like an accident

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

I get about 4 hours of labor out of 3 kids a day, Mexicans are not cheaper even after food and clothing.
Besides i dont have to worry about shit getting stolen.

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

My genes aren't worth spreading, because I'm not an alpha male. I will never reproduce thus doing the world a huge favor by removing my defective genes from the gene pool.

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

I fucking hate kids, especially babies/infants/younger children. They gross me out, are extremelly annoying and every time I am in a room with a person I am with a person younger than 11 years old I immediatly get the urge to leave the room. They're not cute. They're fucking stupid.

Oh but user, you were a child as well, you were just as stupid...
I know. That doesn't make em any smarter though, doesn't it?

*sigh* I'd make an awful parent.

Alexander Miller
Alexander Miller

There's nothing wrong with thinking you're the most important person in the world, so long as nobody depends on you. That's why people who don't want kids shouldn't have kids. Literally nobody is hurt by this.

Cooper Gonzalez
Cooper Gonzalez

1. The world is overpopulated / Is gonna be overpopulated if we continue this way

2. Genetic desease, I don't get why we don't select a few (let's say 20%) of the elite of the world and let them have kids and the rest just realises "Oh I'm retarded, in pain, and not living a good life, lets not have kids". So much problems would be solved

Kayden James
Kayden James

I feel bad for people who have kids...You love, care, give your best and they hit an age then they say fuck you, you can't control me..

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

If you werent stupid you would know that overpopulation only exists in certain parts of the world. There is plenty of resources and if there isnt you should be creating children to fight for it.

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

having a kid when you dont want them just to impress someone
to impress someone
Sounds like motivation. Accidents don't have motivation because they're accidents.

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

I need a viable vagoo first

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

There is totally something wrong with thinking you are the most important person in the world.

Its called being delusional.

Asher Long
Asher Long

procreating so our descendants can fight in wars over resources

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

Other engineer detected.

I fucking love being told by breeders whose kids lives I'm subsidizing, that I'm selfish as I dedicate my life to improve living conditions for them, while they are completely self-absorbed by how wonderful a time they're having with their spoiled brats.

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

So I should get kids because it's bad if I don't? Well guess what, I don't give a single fuck about what's bad. By not having kids I'm not transferring these bullshit ideals onto others. And yes, I am more important than a child I don't want, therefor I will not make a child go through the suffering of a parent that doesn't love them. Many, MANY people who have changed the world didn't have kids, and who the fuck said change is always for the better?

You're basically telling everyone that there's a purpose, and because of that purpose one should fullfill ones duty. There is no duty faggot. There is no purpose. You're on a rock flying through a vast empty space of other rocks. Your life is pointless both now and on a universal scale. You will die, so will humanity. You left nothing behind.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

are you fucking dense. you're trolling right

Jordan Long
Jordan Long

LOL OP! I dare you to post this on Reddit.

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

Besides i dont have to worry about shit getting stolen.
kek
kids are worse than niggers

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

You should try listening to the dumb shit you say. You'll like it, it's funny.

Nolan Ward
Nolan Ward

Fuck ya, White Power. Wars are how humans evolve.

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

Spot on! What's your area?
Computer science, with a perspective focused on theory

Christian Lee
Christian Lee

The importance of people cannot be quantified, I obviously meant it in a subjective way. The most important person in the world to me, is me. I don't love anyone as much as I love myself. That is a fact.

Brandon Bennett
Brandon Bennett

Because I broke up with my gf, telling her I don't want any kids and now regretting it. Her family and friends don't support her ever going out with me again and I'm still here, trying to convince her. I've been dating and screwing other girls but all I want is her

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

I have two. Never had regrets. They're awesome !

But, you know, it takes a real man to raise children...

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

Was Mechanical. Into Eng Mgt now in a Civil firm.

Andrew White
Andrew White

Dumb shit? Your the one trying to argue to NOT procreate. I dont want your fedora tipping rejects around my kids anyway.

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

Science is how humans evolve, I will admit that war motivates people to evolve, but we should figure out a way to do that without killing eachother because it's a waste of resources.

Luke Jackson
Luke Jackson

Fucking players last girl i spoke was the news
paper girl coming by with the xmass cards,
be me
be 30
go to toilet
doorbell rings
im just done taking a piss so walk out toilet
mom opens door
pretty news paper girl probably jailbait says "happy holy days"
mom gives her some money and takes x-mass card
i say hey
she says bye
mom closes door

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

What are you gonna do "IF" daughter says she's pregnant at the age of 16? Just a possibility here.

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

Not realising he's a faggot

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

because I'm 20 lmao. I'm going to once I'm in my thirties, but I'm honestly just going to adopt. The women of this generation are talentless, useless wastes of space that feel entitled to everything while working for nothing, in addition to being DESPERATE to detach themselves from personal responsibility

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

The ultimate motivating factor is war

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

Computer science, with a perspective focused on theory
Yeah, Brad, you will do wonderful things for humanity, sure. Have a cookie, honey.

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

You could not raise her to be retarded so she doesn't get pregnant at the age of 16.

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

ur job as a human being is to procreate faggot anything else ur thinking to highly of ur faggot self

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

Except, this side has a first world logical rationale behind it.
You have only your selfush undisciplined obedience to primal animalistic urges and 3rd world family worldview ahead of yours.

You are fucking your kids future by having more of them.

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

My bum of a sister is raising 3 hellrasiers in the works and I'd rather not take the chance of mine being the same and be an embarrassment

Henry White
Henry White

Because I'm busy ranking up to Diamond.

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

It is, but it is also the ultimate waste of resources. I wouldn't be surprised if it cancels eachother out.

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

The only places they are over populated is africa india and the middle east , so stop with that bullshit kike .
east asians and europeans are in decline and no longer have a positive birth rate , this is why they bring in hordes of niggers and sandniggers.

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

Love her. Children are not objects, they decide for themselves- and so do I.

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

I'm afraid if I have a daughter she will grow up and get preggo by a nigger, then it will all have been for nothing.

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

I'm sure you're a great dad and she will grow up smart. My question is "IF" it happens...What would you do?

Anthony Miller
Anthony Miller

They might end up looking like their mother :S

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

Funny as future generations wont be engineers but niggers wo wont maintain what you have build.
not acknowledging genetic inheritance of iq and ability.

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

Not this shit again, do you think by having kids it makes you a better man or woman? Some people just aren't ready or haven't found their one. Honestly a person having kids and not being finacially stable is even worse than someone not having kids. Misery isn't something I need in my life.

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

hey shit happens i got prego at 16. and i am a man. can happen to anyone fgt

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

If she grows up smart, she won't. That's like me asking you, what will you do when your nuts fall off in two years and you suddenly want kids more than anything in life? Not a valid question.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

taking the easy route
opposing what you're biologically programmed to do

pick one

also you're fucking retarded, saying ''yea, I'm important because I have a future lineage'' doesn't make you fucking important. If your whole fucking lineage believes that their deeds and accomplishments don't matter because the only thing that matter is to procrastinate, then you'll end up with a lineage that did nothing you retard.

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

I'm not judging, gf and I accidentally got pregnant at 19, but it was because we were retarded.
not knowing antibiotics fuck with birthcontrol
Sometimes I want a timemachine so I can slap the shit out of my younger self.

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

Fair enough. I hope that never happens and "IF"it happens you would still think the same.

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

Too bad, simple ape.
Every time a species explodes in population, it results in depression, disinterest in breeding, and collapses shortly thereafter.

You're breeding kids into a world with 8 billion humans in it thats collapsing by every single metric there is. They're going to come to this conclusion themselves, even if their parents were too dumb. If they even make it to adulthood.

You will not live forever, through them.
You will have to be responsible for your own life.

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

No your not fucking your kids over by having them. How fucking stupid can a person be? Shouldnt do this shouldnt do that waaah waaah waaah

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

Because I enjoy my solitude and not having another mouth to feed. Also because women are fucking crazy and I don't like children.

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

are you 12

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

This is me.

Nicholas Watson
Nicholas Watson

18 m

about to have my first, juggling college. wish me luck Sup Forumsros

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

See...You avoiding to answer the question itself is terrifying yet alone if the incident happens or not. Good luck to you. I hope it all plays out like you anticipate.

William Kelly
William Kelly

Because adoption isn't a thing. Hetero.

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

Okay than they will survive if the world collapses and your shitty genetics will stop altogether

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

damn bro, good luck at juggling college! show those clowns who's boss!

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

Tell that to the africans
food shortages
all to lazy to do any thing so they dont have shit
crowded as fuck in the citys
highest rape statistics in the world.
Melanin is correlated with testosterone in all species and you are a pasty little cuck.

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

This is what my friends all did.
Had kids, put feet up, said "i did my part, i passed the baton, it's all about my kids now."

Yay. Your contribution to the world, in exchange for consuming shitloads of resources and shitting it up for 30 years, is passing the buck. ...to 2 drug addicts and a BE inmate, as it turns out.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit