Why aren't you having kids?

Why aren't you having kids?

Because I'm scared they will become disappointments

Too late

Based Bisping

too expensive, ungrateful, will hate you for many years.

Stress outweighs the joy that they'd bring.

I physically can't

must be a genetic predisposition to that eh?

I fuck dudes.

Let's be real though, he's only fighting hendo so he has a chance at defending his title

Because I'll end up fucking them

I'm honestly more surprised that manlet had kids, fuck, his little girl is almost as tall as him. Guess the money helps :^)

must be a faggot, eh?

They're pieces of shit from 6 to 16

He gets to avenge his most devastating loss and make some good money out of it. It's smart. It's not like hes gonna retire after the fight, hes still gonna fight the top guys

Well I'm not the one riding that guys dick and defending him, so no.

>implying you look half as good as him

lmao fuckin basement dwelling neckbeard tryna say shit

Get off Sup Forums, mom. I'm working on it.

6'2 ,thats his height

Already have three whom I love but definitely don't want anymore

Hes 6'2
Believe it or not taller people tend to have taller kids.

1.) I literally can't.

2.) They'd hate me like everyone else.

3.) They'd end up as disappointments.

I come from a long line of genetically inferior fuckers. I'm putting a stop to this shit.

I'll take one

why shouldn't they be ungrateful to you loser?

I don't earn enough money to raise a kid and i'd probably suck at being a parent. I'm just too tired all the time.

I alredy got one :/

>Having this many anti kids memes
We get it, youre autistic.

I have kids and they rarely woke me up. The first few weeks maybe but geesh. Plus they are cheap. Honestly, $15 an hour and you got plenty.

Ask a friend or parents to watch my kid then i go to what i want.

I think you all are just virgin pussyless fags.

This image screams displays the saltiness of childless people more than anything else, really.

While kids do make you less happy in the first years of having them, on average, they end up making you happier than childless adults later in your life.

If you don't want to have children, that's your choice and that's fine. At least I know I'm doing my part in making sure filthy apes don't outbreed the glorious white masterrace.

>implying it's your personal responsibility to senselessly breed

>I think you all are just virgin pussyless fags

T R I G G E R E D

he is 6ft2 you retard

im gay
dont wanna be a wage slave to a bunch of kids and wife
ild be a shit husband anyway
tfw more money for dragon dildos so i can sodomise myself to death in my own room alone

I simply hate this little fuckers. Once they've crept into your life, they mess up your wife's body, your sleep and your money.
At the top of it your wife will still be tired with her wrecked body and you won't get laid (that often) anymore.
No, fuck that.

Too busy banging yours

I still fuck whenever I feel like it, though having kids hasn't been all that great so far. It's supposed to get better when you're older, but if it doesn't I probably won't have a second.

Get outta my Sup Forums, Andrew.

I'm too busy chasing pokemon

>better when you're older

My poor poor little autist. You have much to learn.

Because my GF wants to. I like being contrarian.

>Ask a friend or parents to watch my kid then i go to what i want.

I like kids up until they start being annoying/attention whores/assholes, or until I have to take care of their biological functions.
Asking someone to take care of your kids without paying them is a real shitty move. And if you do pay them, it doesn't take long to get expensive. Personally, I'd rather take care of myself than a little shit.

I enjoy free time
I enjoy disposable income
I enjoy sleep

Im a socially awkward and anxious dweeb who can barely talk to family members

No you don't.

I'm afraid when they grow i might hate who they become

I'm 28 and I earn enough to live a decent and comfortable life. Why would i want to ruin all this with a kid?

If my sperm are even half as retarded as me its a statistical impossibility.
I blow loads in my wife all the time and no babies.

Haha your parents must be dead and you have no friends plus you are a poorfag!

Oh, I'll fucking show you. Gonna have a whole busload of kids now, just... to prove... wait...

masterrace

Because I don't feel like a life based on feeding a bunch of spoiled kids that will end up hating me anyways. My parents made the wrong choice, and technically every other human who decided to breed. There's enough mental health issues in my family as it is, it's best if I snub the family tree.

I have three, they're fucking awesome. Dem top of the class school reports... awww yisss.

Seriously though I'll be having more. Not being a poorfag means being able to leave a legacy more lasting that a stained office chair and high scores / save files on a memory card that will get wiped as soon as your shit gets sold when you die. Plus I get to go to Disney World whenever I want (pretty much) without looking like a paedophile.

So you can have a person, who thinks like you, to trust your life's work with.

I have two sons aged 18 and 15. What do I win?

Keep telling yourself your children loves you, when you decided to get kids for your own selfish fullfillment issues. Your life has no purpose, even with kids.

You're welcome!

Other people are doing it so that I don't have to.

>autistic
not sure where you're getting that from, and I said it's supposed to get better when you're older, like my parents and this user claim. I also said I wasn't convinced and that I'm waiting to see if it's true. read before you reply if you want to look smart anonymously on the internet next time.
>inb4 I was trolling

I'd love to have kids, but at 26 I still suffer from tfw no gf and there's no end in sight. I guess some things are just not meant to be.

And to add to this, I dont want to risk having a disabled kid.

Im a bad person, i would not want to give up what remnants of a life i have to take care of a disabled kid.

To feel trapped and to resent the kid even though it wasnt its fault. Thats what would happen.

Elaborate.

Dont go outside no women in my life :(

I feel sorry for your childhood

>Not being a poorfag

Main reason people SHOULD have kids.

Stable home/work balance, able to provide food/shelter/needs/wants.

Until I can fulfill those requirements, I pull out.

I love my parents. I raise my children in a trustworthy manner and i pay attention to them and spend my time with them.

Your parents hated you so you are a piece of shit who doesnt want kids.

Fucking truth.

Maybe, but during sex your wife's mind is still by her kid.

You couldn't fuck wherever or whenever you want to, if it's older you have to be quiet, and still your entire life is about this little blood sucking, nerve wracking, money burning piece of shit

>life's work
nigga I'm just sitting around here waiting to die.

You're naive if you think your kids think like you. They'll go out of their way to break free from your shitty mentality. In the end, you'll end up with less money and a false sense of purpose, that your kids won't relate to, and you'll still die alone.

You mean.... Why am i flaunting my offspring as an offering of inherent service..... Hmmm because u
You're OP and OP is always a faggot.

Sell that stupid wanna be jeep and start a farm ya fuckibg tool. See how long your succubus mate sticks around for you to have more children.

Fucking cuck.

>better yet tell her you lost your job and reduce your luxuries as a heart test....

Don't know how to look after myself how could I possibly look after other humans beings?

I know it's about love and the joy of raising kids but everyone I know who has kids are miserable and stressed a lot of the time and I'm lazy and selfish.

If I was that dad I'd totally make son fuck her in her asshole whole she takes both of my balls in her mouth. Would make wife watch

I might not be able to. I went through leukemia twice, chemo first time, then a bonemarrow transplantation the second time and there's only a small chance I might be able to have my own children.

But I've learend to live with it over the past 7 years I've been in remission.

You were obviously ignored as a kid. Kys

No kids ,grow old, become see picture

My parents never once hated me. But in the end violent divorces and shit makes you realize that there is no decent reason to get a kid. My parents wanted me and my sister for themselves. They tried molding us into their mini me's, and you parent fags do it too. You don't see it, because you're the good guy. They forgot about us in the process, and so do you.

I do not yet have a career.

Can't cum when I fuck my GF

She's got a big pussy, my dick is slightly blw average

We want kids

It's a real problem that is very difficult to sit down and talk about

And when she starts moaning/crying about how her brother is in her butt, I'll pop my swollen balls out of her mouth and have her deep throat all of me.

The knowledge you are continuing your y chromosome linage that has been around for thousands of years.

I love my kids. I dont mold them as you think. You were the reason your parents divorced probably. They hate you for it. You were only smiled at. Never loved.

Michael Bisping's daughter is going to be a smoke show in a few years.

And this is even more a good reason to not having any kids.
This world getting worse every year, the best thing would be the extinction of the human race

>during sex your wife's mind is still by her kid
nah, she doesn't browse Sup Forums.
>your entire life is about this little blood sucking, nerve wracking, money burning piece of shit
like I said, it hasn't been all that great. you seem a little too convinced though, like a religious extremist trying to hide their doubts by spouting their ideology at the top of their lungs.

Your conclusion as to why I should kill myself is pretty thinly based. You're saying that a presumed victim, which I am not, should kill themselves... why... exactly?
The fact that I will be deleting myself from the gene pool soon enough can be your comfort for now. Your lack of perspective is funny though, thanks for the laugh.

Kek'd at all these here that don't want kids.

I get that, though - I was the same way. I'm glad I waited until I was nearly 30 to have a kid; I was well into my career, life settles a bit, you know your goals, etc.

The first year isn't bad, except the waking at all hours. But fuck, they don't do much those first six months but shit, eat, and sleep.

Once they hit two, then they're a real human (I know understand why the wildlings don't name their kids for the first few years in GoT). By 5, they get to be pretty cool and they worship you.

The best years are about 5 to 10, I'd say, especially having a son. You can do all the shit that you want to do but can't talk anyone else into, like go-carting and spending a saturday playing vidya all day.

My son is 13 now, and it's hitting that depressed teen era, so I know the next 5 years are going to be hell.

tl;dr: kids aren't bad, but you have to be ready for them. If you don't want one, then fucking wear a condom and NEVER trust a woman that says she's on birth control.

Im fucking 19 mom get off my back

So much this.
Life is worthless, and the human race is worthless too

>parent
>uses that kind of rethoric
keep telling yourself you're a great parent. You'll see when your kids blow their brains out, or if you're lucky, kick your ass.

Sorry your parents didnt take care of you. Kys

my womb has already splatted out a half dozen

>Implying she already isn't

Am I supposed to get emotional because you don't read posts? Try harder faggot.