My gfs friend tagged her in this pic last night and she deleted it soon after.... thats not me holding her

my gfs friend tagged her in this pic last night and she deleted it soon after.... thats not me holding her...
do i have anything to be afraid of?
she says nothing happened it was just dancing

>do i have anything to be afraid of?
Of course nigga. Don't be stupid. Drop that whore asap. Don't be THAT idiot.

She is getting fucked yo

You'r fuked , you'r gf is sucking some other dick

she's sucking dick right now

If she was just dancing and there was nothing to it why did she delete the image, dude?
Think about it.

Obviously she is cheating...

The cuck is strong with this one

Oh shit OP, your gf is being stalked by a ghost!

something went wrong, look how he rub his stick on ur GF's ass :O

Obviously she like bad boys otherwise she wouldn't be getting any in jail.

its okay to be gay OP

Got his hands all over her. Op now today he's got his hands up in her.

Lol you're a punk bitch.
>do i have anything to be afraid of?
Maybe the fact that you're a pussy that can't even keep his own girlfriend in check.

Cuck

Sent from my Android phone

sure nothing happened, just a lot of touching, groping, grinding, stuff people don't usually do unless they end up fucking. the usual.

but people, that's how niggs dance! Let's be acceptive of different cultures.

Here's the fucking break-down.

IF you won't dance with her, this is your fault.

IF you won't go with her, this is your fault.

IF you'd go with her and IF you'd dance with her, this cuckoldry is your fault. Dump her immediately.

You need to fucking panic right now, man.

OP SHOW US A BETTER PICTURE OF YOUR LADY

Nothing wrong with just dancing, but it definitely looks like it might have been more than that, considering his hands are all over her body. The fact that she immediately took it down, only furthers the suspicion. I'd definitely call her out on it. If she's out often without you, then it could be a pattern of behavior on her part. Looking like it's time to jump ship and move on. Sorry, Sup Forumsro.

Op you fucking there show us a pic of her

This

this is from earlier in the night
oh and she didnt text me until around noon today
so im starting to think she cheated
but i have no evidence at all

Go with your gut it's usually right. And in the first pic he's practically holding her tits

Time to add some RAT to your gf computer then.

She's cheating on you, you stupid cuck.

It's true I can only dance if I'm grabbing her tits

Why even show us a picture if your going show that one can't see shit

It's the candy thread all over again

Op you got cucked why would she delete the photo if nothing happened?

anyone have any ideas on how i can get any evidence or trick her into telling me?

Infect her computer, get her social medias, screenshot any evidence, ez

any ideas on how i can infect her computer?

Here is some advice. Ruin her life. No gf of mine is anywhere except by my side. The problem with people is that they do things because they have stake in the game. You already know the answer. Now is the time to try and talk to one of her friends. If she is out and about without you then start not being there when she comes back, fuck her friends, family whoever.
This is a free pass.
Let your cock guide you.

It ain't a court case user. You're not gonna drag her in front of a judge and present a case. Evidence feels nice to have, but the truth is if a relationship consistently causes more pain than joy then its worse than pointless. End it without drama. Get your feels over with with some friends or alone if you got none, get calm and levelheaded, and tell her its over.

On the other hand, if you're looking for advice on fuckin Sup Forums of all retarded places because you're worried you might be losing her, then maybe instead of a direct accusation and playing Sam Spade you could try to leave it be and see if this sort of thing is a recurring issue.

Because she probably cheated. A little. Most people do. I do, at least half my girlfriends have, more than half of my fwb over the years have been cheating. Humans fuck each other, we don't always prioritize other people's feelings, we get drunk we make poor decisions whatever. If you're not 110% unappealing you will too. A little. Maybe just a kiss, but its gonna happen. Stay with anyone long enough and you'll both be the bad guy from time to time.

All that matters, I think, is back at the beginning of this stupid anonymous internet walltext.

Is there more joy, or more pain?

Pic very cucking related.

With a RAT software, nulled.to to find one and do some researhes about it.

I wish I could argue with this...

dump her you dumb cuck

i have to make an account for this? no thanks

he's almost grabbing her fucking tits in that picture, are you stupid

My life got a hell of a lot better once I came to terms with it.

Are you fucking blind OP? It's another man grabbing her tits, what the fuck else would it be. Just dump the bitch

Forreal though

>not keeping your bitch in the basement between household duties

If it's anyone's fault she sucked Rahul's dick it's your OP.

It's so obvious you're getting cucked hard. You should change the people you aim for

This

What if she cheated. Let the woman have fun

Checkeded

trips don't lie

Cuckmaster General, waiting for cock insertion.

Sent from my Negroid device.

that's how cheaters rationalize their cheating, BUT most people don't cheat, and you can't cheat on a FWB