Do amerikids in school really have to say the pledge of allegiance every day??

Do amerikids in school really have to say the pledge of allegiance every day??

Bamp

there is literally nothing wrong with making children recite political and religious oaths they dont really understand
its not brainwashing, and its irrelevant that the only other country that does anything similar is north korea

its been a few years since I was in school be we stopped doing it daily somewhere in middleschool and moved to once a week. then in high school someone would sing the national anthem once every week or two. That was WI and ~10 years ago. not sure about anywhere else

Not really no. We rarely had to do it.

it was done every morning you didn't have to participate

in austria we didn't even learn it and never heard it in school

Depends on the school. In private school I had to say it. In public school, I didn't. Weird, huh?

Public schools don't require kids to say the pledge or even stand up out of their seats when it is being spoken. Every school I went to, someone at the front office said it over the intercom and it was up to the kids if they wanted to say it or not.

I've lived across the east coast of America and yes, everywhere I've lived we had to pledge alligance everyday. Thinking about it objectively it seems very creepy and indoctrinating in a way, ecspecially from an outsiders point of view. In reality it's pretty much just somthing that marks the beginning of the school day and the symbol of it isn't really thought about, just words you say

Substitute for county in SC here. Yes in my county we do

Omaha, Nebraska checking in. Still have to say it.

This. But for God's sake stand up. It always pissed me off that my brother is in the navy and might die for these fags who refuse to even stand because it says "God". Its not even Gay people or nignogs who won't stand up. Its all those fucking liberals.
Stfu brtibrong they don't force you to do shit
Also spic here. From Florida. I hate the country my parents are from, both Puerto Rico and Nicaragua are hell holes.

Pledge, our father, and hail mary. Every morning. The Indians and jews didn't pray.

The best indoctrination happenes when you dont think about it.

thats the spirit. do as youre told, dont step out of line or ask questions, idolize the military.
definitely dont worry about how places like puerto rico and nicaragua have been shat on
keep thinking about politics as a simple choice between two positions, us against them, nice and simple

not that guy, but

>strawman
>strawman
>strawman

Op here, the whole pledge, flags everywhere, blindly trusting your "leaders", all those things just remind me of the stories I've heard from people living in Romania during the USSR. And those days they were communists... Have you become something you were indoctrinated to hate?

This America stuff always bugs me... Pledge? God? I have never ever heard of anyone doing this but this one popped the lightbulb in my nerves (It is a saying in our country). Fucking amerifags

Ausfag here, we did the national anthem at assembly every monday at most schools I went to, highschool it was monthly or so

I did when I was in Elementary, but afterwards no.

Depends on the school district. I did when I went to Catholic school (we would also recite prayers daily), but not while I was in public school.
I think the POA is pretty uninspiring and dull.

>implying I go on Sup Forums
>implying anyone who goes on b everyday is litterally retarded
Nice one, you sound like those liberals I had to put up with. Look at those countries. Both of them had shit tier military . So they got shit on. I'm riding this wild ride until America is fucked. Then I'm moving to Australia. A shitposter belongs with his people anyway.

At my schools we always did it once a day everyday. More recently, they made it so you don't have to recite it if you choose not to, but you're still required to stand.

Anyway it doesn't truly matter. We are blinded by our argument of whats the right way to lead a country we forget our true enemies, the Jews.

The "God" part was added during the Cold War, to contrast Christian America with the evil atheist Soviets.
The "under God" is why the POA is not recited in government schools for the most part. It's a waste of time anyway.

All these good goyims

Yes, when I was in school (90's) if you didn't say it, it was grounds for suspension or shit like that. Towards high school they stopped it completely.

The soviets were and are orthodox as fuuckk. The God part was added so Jehova's witness kids would participate in the brainwashing too