What to do?

What to do?

Use skin lotion to ease the irritation and don't fap for a while. Also clean it and keep it moisturized. Switch from underwear daily and whatever you do, no masturbation.

Trust me, I had the same thing.

Looks like yeast infection?

Either HSV or a simple yeast infection. Get it checked out, dont fap.

Alternatively, just cut off the infected body part, It's not like you'll need it.

Stop fucking nasty bitches without a condom fuckin' moron

that is all

>herp-a-durp

Put the little thing out of its misery

You have thrush.

user, i think you have Escherichia coli (E.coli)

A guy at work got told me his symptomes, and they match yours from photo, and he got e.coli confirmed by the hospital today. Penicilin will kill it in 5 days. Seek a doctor and get a perscription. This is most common to get from anal sex.

Go see a fucking doctor you fucking dipshit instead of posting your ugly dick on the internets

Use sandpaper to create smaller scratches then buff with a foam padding. Wool pad will cause to much heat and swirl marks.

Do nothing. You have AIDS, just live(die) with it.

Ok

It baffles me that you need prescription to buy penicillin in the US.

Are you in a public toilet

Im in norway. Different rules here

your nails are disgusting.

Improve your personal hygiene you fucking dickhead

It baffles me how much faith you have in people. Penicillin is for gram positive bacteria, it ruptures the cell wall. It has no effect on gram negative bacteria and not even all gram positive. Taking any antibiotic without knowledge leads to antibiotic resistant bacteria, like MRSA, KPC, and NDM-1, all of which are very bad news.

People with nails like that are just so pathetic and filth

Wrap a tampon around it and say your a girl now

Don't masturbate as much. I had that shit happen and I got phimosis.

Chop it off its aids

Stop touching it for a week bro. If it gets better youre good. If not, go see a doctor like a normal human being

don't fap

They make stronger stuff but a strong dose works fine, how many STIs have you had you sick fuck

Or are you just a natural fuck get the fuck out of here

alright niggers. i have the same shit. is it a fungal infection? how to cure it? anyone with ACTUAL experience in this? usually it's fine, sometimes it's smelly

it's thrush. get canesten apply it a few times and you'll be fine.

>ex used to give it to me all the time

ITT:uncut fags.
What do?
Trim the turtleneck faggot

thanks internets Sup Forumsro. i'll pick some up

I'm just going to assume you are do you know why that doesn't work, because most of the people don't get there immune shots either die or get sick what do you think you can build up a natural immunity to it are you retarded I hope you die from typhoid, scarlet fever, or any preventable disease from the 1800s

I know how to cure it its called balanitis. Wanna know?

Yeah go to a doctor dumb ass, who gives a fuck what they think they see worse shit every day

It baffles me there are places you don't need prescription to buy antibiotics

You can always wait for food to go bad and make it you dumbass that don't want to give it out all the time because people after long time use get immune to it

It's thrush

Bop it
Pull it
Twist it

Leave your pecker alone?
Fucking common sense man..

Cut off

You have a latex allergy user. You used latex the night before, no?

I had it too this year, do this and it'll go away