We need your help on raiding the facebook page of Black Lives Matter. Now...

We need your help on raiding the facebook page of Black Lives Matter. Now, you can do everything you want with this terrorist group, but don't forget to use #bluelivesmatter on many of your posts too. We need your help.

Fuck it, let's do this...

Fuck your hashtag

dubs demand it

Alright then !

Fuck the chimps

Find the facebook page and make this a meme day

Bumping with random pics to keep the momentum for a while and give it a chance.

Keep it bumping. Also, should I give you guys the website?

#bluelivesmatter #niggerlivesdon'tmatter

Here we go

LOL, can't believe they went that low... Such a nice way to try to appear as the good guys...

I can't post the link because Sup Forums thinks its spam. RIP in Pepperoni pizza, M8

Got more in stock, it was a fun thread at the time.

Why not spell it or something ?

I've already informed them :)

they're ready for Sup Forums trolls :o

Holy fuckin kek

How should I spell it out. I'm a bit new to using this. I know about how epic it is, but not the actual functions, dude. Help a dude out?

Those balls are longer than my cock.

nigger.

Who the fuck cares, might still be strong enough to stir up some shit, and the #bluelivesmatter shit could very much become a thing far away from the Sup Forums trolls, making it even more triggering for the BLM morons.

w w w . f y a cr e b o o k . c o m / B l a c k L i v e s m a t t e r

I'm quite enjoying these, posting more of them would make me a happy man.

Remove the y and r and spell this shit all together. You'll get the Black lives matter facebook page and you'll all raid them in no time

Refresh the page from time to time, I still have some that you could find funny in reserve.

I'll post them. I didn't save everyone of them back then but some people had really crazy ideas.

not your private army m8

And don't worry, my dude. I just really need this to be legendary as hell. Just Ifunny people won't be enough. We need a stronger, danker, epic group like you dudes

As you post this response to me, i don't find that one particularly funny. Oh well.

Of course.

These kind of threads are some of the best on Sup Forums I think, but they tend to be rarer these last months.

Let's not forget to troll BLM though, doesn't take that long.

Not saying you'll find all funny, but still worth checking. I myself find some of those less funny than others, not a problem.

We're trolling them so they can get prepared for the good old fashioned Sup Forums raid. Tell me when it's time.

Dum deedum

I can't wait to see your posts.

For the sake of it now.

Robot detector is funny in the end.

Alright. Let's do this.We are the BLM annihilators

BLM annihilators !

It's me George!

I love this website so much.

How's it going, new BLM annihilator recruit dude?

Right.

Screenshots of this raid would be great, my dudes

Found the nigger

Never stop the madness.

Don't worry, this is an okay nigger. Cory ain't a nigger. Let's royally fuck up the BLM website. You think we'll have a hacker in here who will do us all a favor in the name of America, Sup Forums, and IFunny?

anybody has free accounts to share? dont want to burn time setting with fake mails n'shit

>inb4 spoonfeeded child gtfo

Gimme one

Things don't work like that man, successful RAIDs cannot really be created, it's more or less improvised I guess.

It seems that the Ifunny raid is over. But we can still do the Sup Forums raid. Everyone ready? Let's do this shit. GO BLM ANNIHILATORS!

#bluelivesmatter

Running out of pics. Soon 404 unless people want to make some more.

Kek, my dude

Honestly idk why you posted that bbc pic but thanks for informing them

Any screenshots of your posts to BLM, my dudes?