Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Tried LSD for the first time the other day, it was pretty weird. I was out for about 5 hours during the trip however it felt like 20 minutes.

What LSD experiences has Sup Forums had ?

I took LSD and went downtown, not the best idea

OP Here, What was it like ?, I found it was kinda uncomfortable at times during busy areas, but the bus journey home was eventful as it felt like I was going through a wormhole.

I took it in a club, very dark, loud techno, but good techno. With my exBF and a couple of his friends. There are few times in my life that I laughed so much.

get a job you fucking drug addicts

psychedelics are the less addictive drugs you twat

This cancerfag

>be me
>be living in colorado
>have cabin in the mountains
>friend and I drop quality acid, not nBOME garbage
>took a walk and seemed to communicate telepathically for lack of a better term.
>got back to the cabin
>laughed about stupid shit forever
>listened to psytrance
>thought the light we were using was going to blow as it drew a lot of power
>went to unplug it, and right before I did, it started to spark.
>thought that everything I thought of would come true (unfortunately that meant bad thoughts too)
>took seroquel because I needed sleep
>made it really fucking weird
>hearing demonic growling and shit
>mind raped until I fell asleep
>woke up, reflected upon experience

Pretty decent. It tends to be uncomfortable at some times. I've heard mushrooms is better, but I haven't tried them or any other hallucinogen.

No expirience with psychadelic. What can I expect? Some Tips? Would do Shrooms for the first time. Is this a good idea?

I took LSD and then the whole

says the addict

Just be able to adapt and enjoy to whatever happens.

no man, dont do drugs. it will lead to depression

Don't try and control it or fight it. And, no, it won't last forever - my first time, I was thinking it had been too long of a time tripping, and wondered if I did brain damage or something.

Also, set and setting. If something's weighing on your mind, or if you are with someone you don't fully trust, that's no bueno. If you french fry when you're supposed to pizza, you're gonna have a bad time.

I did LSD years ago. I thought is was great. We were always in someone's house but normally started at a rave (go figure). Shrooms made me horny. When I did lad and smoked pot that was the best. Walls moving, movies in color were in black in white except for the people talking were in color. It sucks being a responsible adult and not being able to be a teenager again

I tried it a couple of months ago. On antidepressants so didn't feel or experience much of anything.

psychedelic drugs actually cure depression

shrooms are a good first start but you should be with people who you always have a good time with. its going to be a days worth of tripping so plan accordingly.

street psychedelic drugs do not cure depression .
street psychedelic drugs fuck your life up.

tripped for about 12 hours reshaped the world had a blast

Start with a small dose so you get used to the sensation of tripping. You can expect distorted visuals, vibrant colours, thoughts becoming more abstract, heightened sense of existentialism and also some euphoria.

Most important thing is to go with the flow. It can be a great thing to experience at least once in your life. 2CB is hands down the best psychedelic drug for a first-timer but shrooms are fine too, just don't overdo it.

Shrooms are shown to effect depression.

They may cure depression.
They may also do other things to your mind.

yep go back to your booze&crack you smackhead and let healthy, safe and spiritual ppl getting overwhelmed by the psychedelic breakthrough

just be honest, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Tripped so hard that i came up with a theory that Aliens... when they take drugs the high is just like us sober..and their sober is just like when we are high..

Sent from my Sony Ericsson W900i phone

Took a quarter of a dose last week and started tripping hardcore during my train ride at 2 a.m in the morning...from Amsterdam Central meaning that almost 60% of its passengers are on something. Had "moderate intensity" hallucinations but saw the world without some filters that add beauty to it; everything looked extremely clear, its like I saw what's trully out there, how the world really is (like that episode of Dexter's Laboratory in which he gets some glasses that show him the real world and everyone's fking ugly).....hope you catch my drift

I wonder if I was given 2cb as a part of "mdma". Like, it looked like mdma, but who really knows what anything is cut with? But, I not only had brightened colors, but colors were also slightly shifty, not anywhere near acid, but somewhat similar. Of course, I also did like .5g of it.

>What LSD experiences has Sup Forums had ?

Even the worst trips were worth the time and effort. Of special interest were the times I used it to untie my back at the end of the week... I'd lie on my back and lift my legs in the air and use the weight of my legs to un-knot my back muscles. Took a few hours, but it was incredible.

Sorry to say that acid just gets boring after a while. The first time or three are fucking profound. The next couple dozen are increasingly familiar, by and large...

but BODY SURFING ON ACID? OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!

yeah, i ate half an 8th for my first time and waited 20 min. nothing happened then i ate the other half. was a mistake. thought i was going to die but i had fun when a good friend came over to chill. i was alone btw

2CB is more cartoonish visuals, LSD is more natural. I've never had visuals on MDMA.

Psychedelics aren't addictive. Took LSD once but not much intrest in doing it agan any time soon.

I have never touched LSD but I used LSA and experienced the worst depression of my life both times I used it and it lasted for weeks. Funny thing is I used it because I read that drugs like that could cure depression.

It felt like a billion of interesting things were happening at the same time, I wanted to see it all.

im somewhat curious about trying something along these lines - what would the people here who have actually done such drugs recommend as a good first time choice? and how much can one expect to pay exactly?

i know several dealers who deal such drugs and have been smoking weed on a regular basis for many many years now, so i only have some basic experience with drugs

I've done acid/nBOME and shrooms alot of times, and all have been pleasant, except for one time when I ate like 8g of shrooms at my friend's dead grandpa's house.
>got to the house with my 6 bros
>went inside and unloaded one oz of shrooms on the kitchen table
>me and my best friend, W, both ate 8g each, then my friends Z, R, G, and H divided up the rest.
>All my friends ate a decent amount of the remaining 12g, except H, who had never tripped before, ate 1.2g
>everyone is chilling, watching Bojack Horseman on the tv
>start to come up on our trip
>hands feel really weird, feelings of euphoria, just having a nice time with my friends
>H starts getting weirdly aggressive
>yelling at G for no reason
>smacks him in the face on the way back from the bathroom
>G says something about it but we think he is joking
>shrug it off
>continue watching Bojack
>H is laying on the couch(which was a 2 part L shaped couch) such that he was sinking between the 2 couches
>eventually falls backwards onto an ornate glass table
>shatters on the back of his head, falls into the glass
>we are all shocked, I was already feeling the peak so the noise alone of the shattering glass made me freeze
>felt my vision blacken, immediate nausea, just ran to the bathroom
>didn't puke, but probably should have
>think its a good idea to play some music, and splash cold water on my face
>its not
cont..

>be me
>take two tabs one night while my housemates were out
>trip fucking balls in my bedroom
>parks and rec was playing from my computer and now the whole show is projected across all of the walls of my room
>ron swanson's mustache is a beautiful rainbow
>turn the show off cause it's too much
>notice my walls are breathing, the ceiling is shaking and the floor is melting
>this is way more potent than my last trip
>decide to lay on my bed and listen to 2112 by Rush
>mindblown.jpg
>housemates arrive home
>go out to the kitchen
>friend notices I'm tripping balls
>he says he has to pick up his sister from work and he convinces me to jump in the passenger seat of his car
>we start driving towards the city
>all of the roads, lights, cars and buildings are spiraling out of control outside of the car
>kind of cool but I'm also freaking the fuck out
>pick up his sister, she realizes I'm tripping, it's okay because I'm zonked the fuck out
>after what feels like a day long journey through space we get home
>friend says "you right man?"
>I say yeah
>they all head inside
>for whatever reason my next memory is being about three blocks away from my house
>I must have walked while they went back inside
>I have no shoes or phone or anything
>not sure if I can find my way back I'm tripping balls
>decide to sit down and touch the grass beside the road
>dude pulls up
>asks me if I'm okay etc etc
>I say nothing to him because I think he's a figment of my imagination
>next minute cops show up
>turns out he was an off-duty cop
>think I'm on ice or some shit
>take UFO themed ambulance to hospital
>they seat me in the waiting room
>amazing visuals while coming down inside the hospital
>spend the night there tripping in the waiting room
>early in the morning my brain has returned enough to convince staff that I'm okay and ask them to call friends
>they pick me up
>couldn't sleep for the rest of the day even though I was exhausted

That was the last time I took LSD.

>drugs like that
Yeah well not LSA ive never heard a good story about that shit ever

What do you guys think of making the first shroom trip solo? I want to reflect myself and thinking about my life

Careful... although I've never done shrooms just LSD not sure if it's more mild
Can happen... or a bad trip can cause you to lose self control. Best to be around someone trustworthy / experienced.

You'll survive but if it's your first ever psychadelic I'd go with someone a little experienced because I actually had myself convinced I was going to die on my first shrooms trip and my buddy could tell I was freaking out so he calmed me down. I have taken double my first dose now by myself and get no where near a bad trip. That first time can be extremely overwhelming.

Also want to start small, and work my way up. I've got the feeling Shrooms have got to tell me a lot and I have to liste and not be distracted by others. And moreover no one of my friends got experience with Shrooms... so they actualy also don't know what happens and how to help me out of a bad Trip if one occure

pre salvia: 4pm took the tab. everything was bright and great. i felt at peace with the world and in some way earthly. watched dragons and epic music in 4k on youtube for about 5 hours enjoying everything around me. I have a forest in my backyard but i didnt even want to leave my house because i felt like i was everywhere in the world at once. really cool experience.

post salvia: always questioned the world, why we exist, and my meaning for being. eyes dilated and lights were really fucking bright, could see the rainbow in each white light. tried this on room lights, street lights, and even the sun. everything felt meaningless and vapid. felt a constant nervousness that i wasnt in sync with my surroundings. trip was trash each time. when i closed my eyes i would get really cool visuals and when i started at my ceiling i everything would run around really fast. each time i did it, i felt the same hopelessness and didnt enjoy it. gave my last 2 tabs to a friend and he had a great time dropping with his gf.

protip: dont fucking do salvia.

Bump

Well if they've done acid it's similar enough that they could help.

I want to thank all of you guys for your informations! Psychadelicthreads are the best! Great people with good advice! Thank you

best god damn thing I have ever done with my life was give LSD a shot

The reason I am not a hopeless basement dwelling neckbeard (24/7) is because of that. It helped me (or more so made me) give up my addiction to videogames.

I will always be in its debt

>pic semi related

Could've been MDA. It's known to have some visual affects.

I'm on two different anti-depressants but when I shroomed I felt like all of that was bullshit and I felt amazing

Couldn't you keep this feeling up? Do you think Shrooms could rreplace the anti-depressants? I'm very curios

More Tripreports please!!!

Depression actually be healed by shrooms or LSD
It's like you just learn to see the world with other eyes
If your trip was good that is

I've tried it 3 times:

1st time:
>be 19
>with a mutual friend at my college dorm
>sort of nervous
>he assures me everything will be fine
>toke a bowl before placing tab on my tongue
>spend the next 8hrs listening to music and realizing everything I need to do to be successful in life
>go to 9am class without having slept
>tell all classmates around me that I'm still coming down from an acid trip
>everyone looks at me as if I'm a serial rapist

Psychs will show you the path but it won't lead you down it. Don't get too excited if you haven't ever tried them. If its your first time make sure you do it somewhere safe and preferably with people you like being with.

I usually take psychs once every few months tbh it's a nice change of perspective for sure