I have wrestled in the WWE, as well as numerous other promotions across the country...

I have wrestled in the WWE, as well as numerous other promotions across the country. If there is anything about the business you want to know, or any questions, AMA. I have around an hour to kill.

Any news on those Paige nudes?

What's your indie name?

Don't have those, sorry..but I did hear about that.

Whom did you fuck? I don't care if male or female.

I would rather not reveal my identity, sorry. I am still working.

Met any famous people?

have you wrestled vs the rock or shawn michaels?

they were my favorites back in the day

I don't know what you mean. I have a longtime girlfriend...well fiancee now.

Yes, I have met quite a few famous people.

Mandrama faggot

>Yes, I have met quite a few famous people.
Well, who?

How big is Batista's dick?

>Mandrama

Get a fucking job.

No, I never wrestled either. It would be an honor to work with Dwayne though. Super down to earth guy and one of the best workers ever in my opinion.

A lot of famous musicians, movie stars, athletes. Usually it is them bringing their kids wanting to meet us. I guess the most famous person I have ever met would be Steven Tyler from Aerosmith, in terms of pure fame. A lot of NBA players, I have met Shaq a couple times.

I was talking about famous wrestling people while being at WWE

Do you have a waifu

I have met just about every wrestler there is to meet. I have never met Ric Flair, which sucks.

why aren't you posting this on /asp/

Vince McMahon ever try to shoot fight with you?

Is the travel and hotel cost thing true?

I have a fiancee, who I just proposed to a few weeks ago.

Who leaked shit on Leddit way back when?

Thank you kind sir

Did Reigns take steroids?

Does it suck when you have to use a razor blade to cut open your forehead to bleed for the fight?

I can't imagine the daily pain you all have to go through. Besides a butt load of pills, what is a good coping method to distract yourself from the pain? Very curious.

Who's the biggest cock of wrestler you've met?

What, that you pay for your own hotels? Unless you get it in your contract, yes you do pay for your own hotels. They pay for travel though, well the WWE does.

Hahaha, no.

>Does it suck when you have to use a razor blade to cut open your forehead to bleed for the fight?
Not common anymore, in WWE it isn't even allowed these days.

what's the locker-room consensus on Roman? please no pussy-footing answers, i legitimately cannot believe the boys would vouch for the dude

No clue honestly. That sort of stuff is not out in the open as it used to be.

I don't take color, never have. The pain, yeah it is there for sure. I have really worked hard to stay in shape by not drinking and abusing my body. Taking all of the bumps adds up no matter how you slice it though. Luckily when you get to the better promotions and you work with better workers, they know how to not sandbag or be so stiff and it's not as bad.

No doubt Shawn Michaels. Premadonna prick, total pussy... almost nobody likes him to this day. Amazing that he stayed in the business for as long as he did.

There are a few guys that feel he got pushed way too hard and are a little resentful but for the most part, he's a good guy and really nobody has much of a problem with him from what I can tell. I haven't heard too many people bad mouth him at all.

Are you JTG?

what move do you hate bumping on the most?

No.

From what I have heard he had a lot of time to practice those moves. Sure looks like a pro to me...

Have you participated in any matches in LA? Maybe I've seen you :3

Is cm punk a dick in real life or is that just a work

Was Ryback natural?

It depends on who you are working with. Suplex off the top is never fun, especially if you are working with a lazy/shit worker.

how do we get /wwe/ back on Sup Forums

We're about to get kicked off /asp/, no way we can make it on Sup Forums then.

Nah, he is a really cool guy. I think him and his wife just got fed up with the schedule and injury takes it's toll. He was at it for a long time.

I really don't know, but I always hear people talk about how big he got...I don't think he got that much bigger after Tough Enough to be honest.

Yes, many times.

Are you Brad Maddox?

No

Ever had a rat?

Why has the WWE been such a cunt to Kane in the latter stages of his career?

Not a massive follower but I dip in every few months and every time I see him they have him jobbing out and making an embarrassment of himself in a business shirt and slacks

WTF?

I have dated the same girl forever, and am planning to marry her...I am a faithful guy..what can I say. Was the temptation there..hell yeah.

ever been on the wrong end of a really bad botch?

Does Brock Lesnar get a lot of heat from the boys because hes a part timer and that he has the most drawing power? I'm sure a lot of the wrestlers dislike him.

Two questions. Why aren't you a real athlete and why do you think stunt performing belongs on Sup Forums?

Kane has been there and done that. He is at the point in his career he can do what he wants. I know he is politically involved, that might have something to do with it.

Says you sitting on your fat ass behind a laptop in your moms basement stuffing your face with cheetos

Oh god, yes. Too many to name. Sandbaggers just fucking wanting you to carry them around the ring, and then their finisher is some bastardized piledriver, and they drop you on your neck.

Brock is Brock. He is an entity. You can hate him or love him but it really doesn't matter because he is a draw. I personally have said maybe 10 words to him ever. Probably wouldn't be the best idea to go around badmouthing him though.

Go to your local wrestling promotion, guys that you consider not real athletes..and start some shit with them. Find out how "unathletic" they really are.

Have you ever held a title?

I held a title in an indy promo. Never in the WWE.

>Go to your local wrestling promotion
>Croatia

I actually played for Croatian football NT in the last Euro. AMA. But I won't tell you who I am or post any proof of it. But trust me, ok?

What NHL players have you met?

So basically you carried Modric's luggage?

I will be totally honest, I know almost nothing about hockey, so I really would not know someone if I met them. Sorry.

Who was the worst example of the type of wrestler mentioned in answer 1?

Do you know of any other wrestlers that might be homosexual besides Darren Young? And is Vince McMahon gay?

Usually guys in smaller promotions that came from a backyard wrestling type situation, no cardio...went to some shitty wrestling school for 2 months and think they are the next big thing. I can't really say there are too many terrible workers that botch in the WWE because you just wouldn't be there.

Are you excited to wrestle alongside Tim fucking Wiese soon?

I really would not know about people's sexuality that much. You hear things but people talk and there are always jokes flying around. As far as Vince being gay....he's never came on to me.

Haven't met him yet, but my first thought when I saw him was...this guy was a goalie in soccer? Big fucking goalie man.

who makes the scripts?

Are you Matt Striker

Why come onthis site and answer questions by giving vague and innocuous answers? You could literally be anybody. Not one thing you said makes you sound like an insider.

Also, you're not promoting the business at all. Why not go on reddit and reveal your identity?

Just a regular German man.

Some 4'11'' kike called Brian Gerwitz.

There are a team of writers. Vince has the last word for everything. Everything.

Nope

Hornswoggle?

I have been coming here a long time. It's not in my best interest to reveal my identity. I don't go on reddit, sorry.

I have to go now fellas. Have a good one!

Yes.

Cheers m8.

Hey Sinbad.

Why do you feel the need to lie on the internet in an effort to impress other neckbeards?

were you ever in OVW

u w0t m8? He's going to wrassle?

Do you feel Shinsuke Nakamura will be successful in the WWE or will he be jobbed out like the Club?

Unsurprising seeing the shitty jannies allowing their precious mandrama post-Hiroshima in any way they can.

Do you watch anime?

Btw

/saged

Opinion on Chris Benoit?

no proofs and people are taking the bait... reminds me back when I was on AOL chatrooms when I was 11 and thought I was talking to Trish, pathetic Sup Forums

Fuck off GreatBlackOtaku you are an NFL bust

How do you feel about the average wrestling fan (rednecks and/or bronies)?

opinions on this?

Do you shitpost on wooo?

Opinions on the greatest in ring tragedy to befall this great business?

What happened to edge and kurt angle?

Stacy Keibler.
Do you have nudes?
Will you post them pls?

Also. dubs.

THIS IS NOT A SPORT
THIS IS NOT A SPORT
THIS IS NOT A SPORT
THIS IS NOT A SPORT

TAKE THIS GAY SHIT OVER TO

why are not in /asp/