Are white people gonna take control of hiphop from black ppl soon just like they did for so many other black genres in...

Are white people gonna take control of hiphop from black ppl soon just like they did for so many other black genres in the past?

nah, rap's already been around too long still black-dominated for people to forget about it like they did with rock

also jazz is still black dominated, so maybe it won't happen anymore

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

Only if they can grow nappy hair, like Post Malone

>yfw alt righters try to start rap careers
>yfw they start to rap about how persecuted poor whitey is

hip hop culture has a perpetual focus on what's novel and fresh. the production and the lyrics for exciting projects usually have their finger on the pulse of something new, and those things get stale in just a couple years.

white people are TERRIBLE about intrinsically knowing what's cool at any given moment, so they're just predisposed to be bad at hip hop. the rare exceptions have been goobers like Eminem and Aesop Rock who are just preternaturally good MCs, or your El-P's who have unusually good ears for production.

so, no. the answer to your question is no.

ooga booga

Only white rappers who truly matter are Eminem, Aesop Rock, and El-P. Mac Miller gets kudos, and I would also be willing to give honorable mention to Asher Roth if he would actually release projects or songs consistently.

most of the hip hop audience is white. the enjoyment is kinda built around a fetish for black people, I don't think it would really work if whites took over

>forgetting Slug
He might not be relevant per se but he definitely ranks with those others.

They already have, man. Kendrick, J. Cole, Schoolboy Q, Kid Cudi, Childish Gambino....the list goes on. All music made for white people. When they talk about the struggles of black people they aren't talking to themselves. When they aren't talking about the struggles of black people they're making entertaining party music that white people buy to support them as artists.

Black people only make up 13% of the U.S. population, yet rap and hip-hop dominate popular music...because white people made it that way.

There are no "black genres".

Nice racism there.

>Are white people gonna take control of hiphop from black ppl soon just like they did for so many other black genres in the past?
idk but where the fuck do you get those gold grills at?

This whole post is confusing but fuck you hambeast

/thread

REALLY FUCK DRUMPF,Sup Forums, AND CRACKERS

It's like that one Stormfront thread about white power rap top kekek

garbage

this thread is cancer

hopefully yes

What the hell, even, man?

>It's like that one Stormfront thread about white power rap top kekek
Wait wat

You're joking.

nah brah

Nah, I went to Cuckfront to get a laugh and after going threw some threads and realizing how sad it is, I came across a thread where they were trying to come up with white power rap.

desu this kind of racism is more annoying than Sup Forums racism because it feels less self aware. i don't care though bad bait, etc.

>I came across a thread where they were trying to come up with white power rap.
Yikes.

Maybe I'll look for it in a second.