God tier netflix, please not piece of crap house of cards

god tier netflix, please not piece of crap house of cards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sLX3hmfi70c
youtube.com/watch?v=VESKjoxAmZg
youtube.com/watch?v=BTOC3exSgvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stranger Things and Lady Dynamite are the two best shows Netflix has ever created.
Gonna see Maria Bamford next month. Best female comedian alive. (I know, I know. Just my opinion. Whatever.)

youtu.be/sLX3hmfi70c

Bojack Horseman

Can't put a pic because reasons

Man fuck Steve.

agree

upvoted

Steve is based, stfu.

oh yeah forgot that one,true

I liked season 1 of bloodline, haven't seen the second.

And come on HOC is pretty awesome.

Does based mean getting the shit beat out of him by a photography guy?

same as you

The only part of the conclusion I hated was that Steve and whatsherbitch were together.
It just seemed like he redeemed himself, but never got punished for his dickery.

Lilyhammer was pretty good

And what happened to his shitty friends?

The thought hadn't even crossed my mind.
They're probably jerking each other off in a movie theater.

Bumraped by aliens

New season at the end of the week. I'm already depressed as fuck so this should make it so much worse. I can't wait.

youtube.com/watch?v=VESKjoxAmZg

So, does Will have El's powers now?
/Maybe that's how El got her powers. One of them sluggos inside her.
I'd assume that's why it was coming for her.

one of my favorite shows ever.

The ass beating and then him buying Jonathan a new camera was punishment. I mean he did come back and save their asses after all.

I really enjoyed Marco Polo.

True.
It just seemed weird.

Narcos was good.
watching Marco polo- decent
peaky blinders was OK (Britfags hype it like americunts do the wire)
house of cards was good the first two seasons
borgias and tudors were really good.- i know not NF exclusive

why does it feel like the animal mutant thing is an excuse for laughs because writing humans only would be too difficult for these people.
meh/10

Brogias is fucking awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=BTOC3exSgvw

You could replace all of the animals with humans and the core of that show would still be the same. The animal/human universe only allows for some additional gags.

> The animal/human universe only allows for some additional gags.
filler.

so we dont disagree really.
only on how much filler there actually is.

i assume without the animal gags, the show would be uninspiring at best.

>Stranger ThingsThis thrilling Netflix-original drama stars award-winning actress Winona Ryder as Joyce... I stopped right there....

I enjoyed house of cards more than the last SW movie.

>plot twist.
someone stole something from Winona

stranger things is a overrated piece of trash made by two millenial twins who cant stop themselves from throwing their name on screen every two seconds on the opening credits
all it is is every single 80s scifi movie trope thrown on screen in a jumbled mess of shitty film school level ripoff trying to pass itself off as a loving tribute

Fuck.
You got me.
She fucking nails it in this show.

House of Cards (UK)

So...
You're either a contrarian, or you're just plain salty because you know these guys and they fucked your ex girlfriend.

Either way,

it wasnt coming for her she accidentally opened it up to our world while doing her remote viewing thing
she was the cause of it finding this world but its purpose was to feed. im wondering how will managed to get away from it, while future college lesbian and feminist was eaten immediately

Because he's a fucking horse?

I swear to fucking dog.....

This guy just *now* understands the film industry as a whole.
Took a while, buddy.

nope not a contrarian just sat through this shit and can see it for what it is.
so you're either a shill. or someone who got laughed off of Sup Forums

Her dad said at some point that it had been looking for her.
Were there two of them? By the way?
Because one got its foot lopped off, but was fine later. I mean obviously it coulda grown back, but that egg seemed fresh.

Bojack Horseman season 1 was terrible. Season 2 was actually really good.

So educate us. What is good?

>Implying I go to a garbage board like Sup Forums

You seem hella woke, though. Pretending you know anything about film school.
Keep taking your red pills, kiddo.

Winter on Fire is fucking amazing.

ok buddy
keep pretending you have an actual opinion
but if your so autistic you cant handle basic debate your not even a fan, just an idiot who cant handle others opinions.
go back to tumblr with your other special snowflakes. ill be over here being an adult

never said i did, never went to film school
but since all youve done is insult me rather then give a different opinion and a reason why
i refer you to this

Does it do Kung Fu?

I'm not that guy, there's more than one person who thinks you are a pretentious jerk, but I still want to know: what do you consider good?

You're both beautiful lil cunts, ladies......now, can we steer ourselves back to topic, eh?

Anyone here seen Penny Dreadful? My brother told me to check it out but not sure.....I've been hurt before....

Waaaaa. Cry about it some more asshat. Its good, you know it. stop being a jellyfag.

You implied it by calling the show film school level.
At the very least, you implied that you knew what you were talking about. If you didn't go to film school, maybe don't pretend your opinion is the end all and be all of inarguable opinions.

Go read Dan Harmon and Jhonen Vasquez speak about homages. Yes. They're technically a rip off. But not in the way that Mac and Me is a ripoff of ET. More in the way that Star Wars was a ripoff of The Odyssey and old serial Nickelodeons.
There's a difference between bold-faced theft of a single source for monetary gain, (see: Transmorphers,) and a genuine throwback to someone who inspired you to become who you are. (See: Fringe.)
Even Firefly, one of the highest viewer rated shows of all time is very open with the fact (during the commentary) that it stole the style of episodic yet interconnected storytelling from X-Files.

If you haven't watched this, check out: everythingisaremix DOT info

Who gives a shit that you took a film class at fucking community college. Get fucked, you boring cuck.

I watched a couple random episodes, it seems average.
If you love that genre of show then it improves 1 level

>I must have taken a film class because I can make classic timeless JLaw references

Alright there, buddie. You make a good point.

Do you not know what the word reference means?

Reference =\= Reaction

Is your reaction not referring to the actress commonly known as JLaw? My bad, pal, just got these new glasses and I have to say I am questioning them.

Yeah, I know what reference means, you cretin.

Jesus Christ.
I'm done playing this game with you. You're just being a dick for the sake of being a dick. You said to make an actual argument rather than insult you, so I did. Sorry you had nothing to come back to it with besides an insult.
Sorry you were wrong about a TV show.
Sorry this is literally the best thing you have to do with your life.
Bye.

C'ya.

this is war

F is for family

Why? I watched the first four episodes and it was just bland.

I was very happily surprised by that show.
Didn't like the neighbor redneck kids at all though. Like
At all.
At all at all.
There shoulda been more episodes though. A ten ep run on a limited animation show is hellllllllllla short.

I just came here to talk about how much I liked Stranger Things but I'm late and the thread is all gone to shit.

Anyway, how great was that pudding kid.

Fastball, it's a baseball documentary. Really good if there are any baseball bros here

friend told me to watch Strange things, is it actually worth the watch he described it as sci fi feel / the goonies (sounds badass)

It's like if Steven Spielberg and Steven king teamed up around when close encounters/ET came out.
If either of those are your jam, then absolutely.

Narcos