>Worry less for a few hours
>That's literally it
I take it when trying other new drugs so I don't go batshit crazy

/thread

thats rc benzo pressed to look like a bar

enjoy blacking out for a day straight

>Snort a couple bars
>don't feel anything yet

>wake up next morning can't remember shit, furniture is moved around, bruises all over me

I know I had fun. Just can't remember it, which begs the question of if it's worth it

>started increasing in weight
>eyes lost ability to focus on single objects
>slurred speech
>possibility of physical and mental collapse now very real
>no sympathy for the devil
>keep that in mind
>buy the ticket
>take the ride
>wake up leaning out my front door because the wind slams the screen door into my forehead

there are better drugs.

Seizures from withdrawal after a month long binge.

or its 98% pure benzo pressed with binders to make a tablet making it much cheaper

I used to take 2.5 bars a night. Along with 6-12 beers before I took them. Can't believe how stupid I was.

Snorting xanax is fucking dumb. It can't be absorbed through the nose.

makes me sleepy. best sleep aid, i'd venture to say

>Took a pill
>Took a shit
>Had a nap
>All in all, a good day.

how do i get benzos in eastern europe? went to a doc, but he prescribed me lorazepam. should i go to another one?

Every day is a Xanax experience if you have a prescription. It stopped being fun a long time ago but it helps me function and pretend I'm not an autist while I'm at work.

>Not me, but a friend
>I eat a big pot brownie before heading out to see my friends
>Walk over a few blocks since we all live near each other
>Start to feel it... Feel it too much... Shit, I hate too much, now I'm too high
>Meet up with my friend, who is currently addicted to xanax
>She seems fine, makes fun of me for being super stoned, kind of her normal self (she's naturally ditzy)
>Wait for our third friend, and all start walking to the house

>Walk past a house with a bunch of old asian men in their 40s-60s
>They're drinking and singing karaoke
>They see the two girls I'm with and start calling them over
>Ask them to come over and have a drink with them
>My Xanax'd friend fucking says OKAY :D
>My other friend and I are like "what the fuck is going on"
>The old asian man keeps trying to coax her inside
>Xanax'd friend just asks if she can drink some of their alcohol at the gate without going inside
>Keeps asking for a shot of his patron
>He says she has to party with them if she wants to drink
>We keep trying to drag her away, finally she relents and she gives up on trying to get alcohol from the strange pervert
>I always get awkward and paranoid when I smoke too much, so I ask my other friend "Am I just high, or was that really fucking weird?"
>She agrees that was really fucking weird
>We give her shit about it to this day

Same girl also took a bunch of xanax and bought a goldfish from wal-mart without remembering... she looked on her phone in the morning and discovered she had talked for over 4 hours with this guy she found on tinder, and doesn't remember any of it.... Thankfully she quit the habit now.

Then please explain why it works so well

why the hell woudnt it be absorbed?

>forget things that happened seconds ago
>become really whiney, needy, and annoying
>stop caring about the consequences of your actions thereby becoming really reckless and stupid
>sleep and eat for hours on end
>wake up wanting to fight

why would anyone ever take this shit drug

>Dunk as fuck
> take about 5mgs of Xanax with no tolerance
>decide to go on walk
>wake up in bed
>remember walking to the lake which is only about 500 feet from the house
>total blackout after that
I wonder what the fuck I was acting like in that blackout. I must have been a fucking zombie. Surprised I made it back to bed

>feel relatively calm
>memory of time is very spotty
>3/10

Benzos are shit. Opiates is the way to go.

its godlike if you have social anxiety. gives you the ability to function normal. this feeling itself worth but can give europhobic feels at a bit higher dosage

Experiences? You aren't going to experience anything wild.

Benzos make you feel great. My favorite is lorazepam. You can take a few (nowadays I require almost 10) and get comfy. Music will sound good, you will be in a good mood and you will have a good night's sleep.

It's not cocaine. If you're trying to party with benzos, good luck. You can't use them with anything that gets you going, because these make you relax. With most drugs, benzos will simply water down the trip, they take these for bad LSD trips when you need to end the trip.

Some people mix them with alcohol, which isn't very smart because there is not a single recorded case of it working out for anyone. Just makes you lose your memory and do very dumb shit.

Admittedly they can become a real problem.

>Took a bunch of bars went shoplifting.
>Shoots cop gets death sentence.

youre swallowing the drip

>take xanax
>smoke weed in a shed
>forget
>wake up next morning
>pissed for some reason
>found out i broke my watch
>fuck
>go get my hair died red
>give no fucks for the rest of the day

dont do that too much anymore

ITT: people being retarded and overdosing for the first time

Lorazepam is the best you fucking idiot.

its literally the lightest benzo and doesnt even give you a really good feeling. at least i got the higest dosage you can get here

too old?

better?

Truuuueee fam

It isn't water soluble you fucking retards. Do some research before doing drugs. Your as dumb as kids that snort vicodin or percocet without realizing they are snort Tylenol.

It doesn't hit you like a truck but it makes you relaxed. If that's something you aren't interested, benzos won't do you much, buddy. You will want opiates or something stronger.

I've tried many benzos and it could be my tolerance but they are all the same. Some have a shorter duration but they just make you sleepy instead of giving you that relaxed good feeling.

I've always preferred diazepam (valium) for benzos. I know it's the weakest but I enjoy it the most.

>also, remember kids, benzo, among alcohol, withdrawal you can die from. So don't make it a habit.

15 days in detox Centre for benzos. 28 days in treatment following detox. 17 days after treatment (11 days ago) - relapse. Blackout and buy these 2 puppets. Price tags still on them. $80!! Lost the receipt!!

i can only imagine a sweaty neckbeard uploading all these and waiting for some (you)s but get dissapointed at every refresh

sad

>Took xanax for first time.
>New to this drug, I ask "will this help me sleep? I have to work tomorrow."
>Friends both laugh and say "yeeeeaaahhh, it'll put you to sleep."
>End up at some hippy's house, can't remember what happened.
>End up at another dudes house; friend is crushing on the dude...
>Stay for about two hours.
>Other friend and I decide to walk back home at around 3 am.
>Can't remember if we had sex or not, or what we did after getting home...
>Wake up next day, now out of a job.

I honestly like xanax for blackout fun. I enjoy piecing the bits back together the next day. And, no, that's not the funnest time I've had on xanax. The next time I remember being a fucking god at beer pong and smoking a shit load(new form of weight measurement) of weed. Best friend and I go looking for more weed, to no avail, as it was around 2 am. Don't remember much after that. Woke up in my car, passenger seat, at my house... like wwwooooaaahhhh.

Drank a 6 pack of beer. Popped 4 bars? Spilt beer on the ceiling. Apparently wasn't making sense and slurring. Black out. Wake up next day, wtf happened?

u mad bro?

Popped 2mg, which didn't seem like much, and then went to school. Spent most of the day in a haze and then started violently vomiting in 3rd period

Anyone else get violently ill when they smoke weed and take benzos?

did everyone leave to fap to the pics?

>Hmmm can't remember....

OP is a fucking moron.

im happy because i know your life is miserable and it makes me happy. the more picture you upload the more obvious it is

>take xanax
>listen to chiru.no all night
>wake up and it's still full blast and my mom is yelling to turn that devil music off

You're*

thats brutal

Yeah do you know that benzos actually are used to prevent you from throwing up. Whatever you threw up for was not the benzos.

I had the most violent nausea during chemotherapy and do you know what eventually helped? Benzos.

>gf takes 5 xanax
>falls asleep at comp spilling her drink all over keyboard
>convince her to maybe just lay down with me and watch tv
>spills more drink on bed
>takes more xanax
>takes more roxicodone
>burns holes in the bed
>burns herself
>"baBE CAN YOU NOT"
>"i got it"
>spills more shit
>argues with me constantly
>first time i became abusive with her

fun

well if youre thinking that im winning here, cuz thats what i want, for u to get pissed and think some loser who likes these is posting them

>kid pops xanax
>caught with pants down tho this image on Sup Forums

wtf?

thread derailed

mission accomplished

loli>drugs again

Xanax and its relatives are being used in "biologic" and "holistic" dentistry.

Here in Mexico that means bringing in an anesthesiologist and charging the patient another US$400 for intravenous sedation.

Go to a cooperative pharmacist and get a Xanax for five bucks.

Go to another pharmacist and get turned into the cops for trying to buy a controlled substance.

for the win

Benzos are good for coming down from harder drugs or having a chilled night. One of my friends is a decently big DJ and be has been fucked for the better part of the year because of benzos. He's always been a junky but this benzos habbit got really out of hand. He can't sleep and much less go through the day without taking them regularly. He's been having the worst paranoia, headaches and insomnia possible. The worst thing is that he has been "quitting" for most of the yeae, and every time I see him he tells me how he's doing better because he now only takes exactly the sane amount he's told me every time I see him. And even worst is that because of the life he lives drugs will always be a part of it and he's slowly loosing his mind and body. He makes great music though.

I hope you're having a fun time because I know for a fact that every night you must think about how you have a hardrive full of this shit and nobody will ever love you. You will always be 'That guy.'

xanax gives me an euphoric feeling even at low dosage. sometimes i start giggling and shit, in general it makes me happy. lorazepam makes me tired and relaxed, at higher dosage i get dizzy, its a lot worse for me

It's true, though, that different benzos work better for different people. That's why there are so many of them.

Originally I had Temazepam which is supposed to be strong but it had practically zero effect. That was for sleeping, it's meant for sleeping, delivering a strong punch that doesn't last long. I thought benzos were a joke but later on I got to bear the good sides. And now, the bad. I can't sleep without them.

its a small torrent pack to mess with u, you have a small harddrive if it 82Mb fills it up, you need to upgrade to one of those flash drives and get some storage

but the fact that you found this funny makes you a miserable person user. it makes me feel good about myself because no matter how hard i fuck up, ill never be a guy posting loli pictures to annoy people on an anonymous imageboard

i have a shitty self-esteem so thanks user

This is my hentai fetish and I'm not even turned on,man. I'll stay for the Xanax experiences,thank you