Are white people genetically assholes or is it learned from their rotten...

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

Are white people genetically assholes or is it learned from their rotten parents?

just Sup Forumslack anons respond please

All urls found in this thread:

thefourthangelsbowl.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/lucifers-ultraviolet-light-h20-trials-prosper-in-blacks-not-recommended-for-whites/
unifiedserenity.wordpress.com/2013/07/15/white-slaves-in-america-outnumbered-black-slaves-bet-you-didnt-know-that-did-you/
amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

we may be assholes, but we contributed more to the world than you niggers ever will.

Julian King
Julian King

No. It's because we basically built the civilized world and still have to deal with faggots like you shit posting on Sup Forums all day.

Asher Fisher
Asher Fisher

genetically assholes
genetically degenerated
go to bed tyrone

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

White people have always been nice to me. It's other black people that treat me like shit for deciding not to be a criminal piece of shit and working hard to get out of the hood.

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

Like what? Black people created peanut butter, I'm calling that a big win on their side.

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

some white kid doing the same thing in the background

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

Are black people genetically criminals or is it learned from their rotten parents?

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

yep childrace is childlike
could easily eschew all that we provide
but nope
they know this
as a direct result
their self-hatred is towering, tangible.

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

pic related you stupid dindus.

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

B8 is b8

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

but we invented butter and peanuts first

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

what is that? some kind of weeb haiku?

Sebastian Perez
Sebastian Perez

George washing carver discovered hundreds of uses for peanuts, but did not invent peanut butter.

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

Black "lives" don't matter.

Jaxon Collins
Jaxon Collins

Also black people seem to forget that it was white people that discovered them

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

didnt thomas jefferson make peanut butter?

William Barnes
William Barnes

wow sounds like you are a racist ass hole. you deserve all the shit that we give you.

picture unrelated

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

Depends how they're raised, or how black people are around them. White people aren't assholes out of the womb, like how black people aren't criminals out of the womb.

Oliver Martinez
Oliver Martinez

Blacks are the most violent and least intelligent of any race. There are some great ones, but sub-human for the most part.

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

Black people just convince themselves that there were really black people who invented those things and white people stole them.

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

Humans are genetically assholes. White people just lucked into a position of superiority through a series of historical accidents.

Do you realize that 'white' encompasses dozens of formerly distinct European races?

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

through a series of historical accidents.
accidents

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

we wuz kingz n shiet amirite?

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

Racism is taught yes. But in many cases the teachers are not the parents. Especially in my case. I had the least racist parents i know. Racism i got from niggers and mudslimes being racist and behaving like savages.

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

Are white people genetically assholes or is it learned from their rotten parents?
if things would've been reversed it would be the exact same situation.
one group oppresses the other.
doesn't have to do anything with genes.

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

This is what passes for White in America.

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

i got racism from /pol/ and racist friends

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

This.

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

Calls all white people assholes and ask if it is learned by parents while being an asshole like he was taught by his parents

OP is a stupid nigger

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

sweden
white
try again, melanin deficient neanderthal

Carter Robinson
Carter Robinson

Yas, suh

Dems whities dems be oppressin' us, all de doo-long day

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

look at that image, the lazy little coon has fallen asleep

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

This. The first truly shitty humans I encountered were turks/moroccans acting like niggers. Tbh, later I found some white trash I would dearly like to remove from the world as well, but still...

Even after all these years I still don't get why proud people like the turks act like niggers.

Leo Williams
Leo Williams

proud people
Turks
kek

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

They dindu nuffin

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

I was brought up in a left-wing household, but I discarded those naive sentiments at the age of 21 after seeing that that those who wilfully identify themselves as 'niggers' are child-like, yet violent, inarticulate savages with nothing to contribute to this world. Fuck, even their MUSIC is stolen!

Anthony Reed
Anthony Reed

/thread

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

In my opinion racism is not taught, it's natural. Hatred for a particular group is taught but racism doesn't imply hatred. I mean why are the NFL and NBA mostly black guys? Because they are better at football and basketball generally. That's racist, but no one would have a problem with it. It's only when you mix hatred into racism that it becomes a problem. Racism is natural, it's just the way our brains work, you experience things and your brain makes connections. If you experience something similar later on, then your brain brings up the connections it has made with that experience in the past. This is where stereotypes and racism come from. However, it doesn't mean that what you believe about a certain race is true, you may just be ignorant. Just accept racism as a natural part of life, but don't hate each other.

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

this

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

Niggers crack me up. They run around doing stupid shit like troupes of psychotic circus clowns.

The way they dress, act in public, the idiotic "bling" crap they think is cool, the foolish stuff they do to their cars, and the moronic non-music they listen to is absolutely hysterical.

No shit, it's like watching monkeys trying to act sort of like humans.

Justin Young
Justin Young

are black people genetically criminals?

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

We done did built dis cuntry WE WAZ KANGZ!

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

They also created all of modern technology.

Checkmate whities.

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

I kek'd at the 'We wuz kangz' memes, but truth is scarier than fiction - so I present the 'We waz Kangz' website.

It's shit like this that makes Scientology or the Manson Family look almost respectable:

thefourthangelsbowl.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/lucifers-ultraviolet-light-h20-trials-prosper-in-blacks-not-recommended-for-whites/

Sebastian Turner
Sebastian Turner

got some proof to go with that bullshit? just saying that you did someone doesn't mean you did it. stupid nigger

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

picking cotton is not modern technology

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

The movie planet of the apes is the prophecy of the US if they stop giving out food stamps and selling chicken.. Just saying.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

I don't recall Newton, Einstein or Oppenheimer being darkies, you silly monkey!

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

nigga without us your stupid ass would be too busy starving to be using your iphone.

Checkmate.

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

This is incomplete, Germany got the element of surprise. Just ask Poland.

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

The Aztecs used peanut paste. Isn't that the same shit?

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

bill gates and steve jobs are not niggers, dumb ass

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

ha wow nice find.

Jack Gomez
Jack Gomez

This, I thought this was common knowledge by now. Still though he was a smart guy.

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

Fuck knows WHAT I was looking for when I found it but I had to save it for posterity. Retardation this deep should be documented so we can all laugh at delusional niggers.

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

No no, huge difference,

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

White people are smarter than black people. Its a known fact, but these days facts are racist, so dont say it out loud. No fucking accidents involved, mate.

Julian Turner
Julian Turner

White people aren't all bad, just the ones with shitty parents terrified of everyone who doesn't look like them.

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

Low quality b8 even for Sup Forums

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

ima niggar an i ant not reetard. Ill bust you up bitch.

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

i ant not reetard

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

Blonde haired, blue eyed girls are literally perfect. Just saying.

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

Sure youre not talking about black people right now?

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

fcuk u up to

now sum niggar tell me how to verify my shit

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

Aztecs and incas invented peanut butter and was later patented by john harvey kellogg and some french canadian dude

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

The internet was created by a black man and the worlds leading scientist is Morgan Freeman.

You don't know shit bitch lol why even try.

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

and they crave black dick. I'm black myself and fucked tons of young and hot blondes.

Camden Perez
Camden Perez

Lol. NO.

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

To be fair, you hit the nail on the head there, it applies to all races. If your parents are scared of anyone not the same color as them, there's a high chance their child will grown up to be an asshole.

Matthew Ramirez
Matthew Ramirez

they all moved to Canada so we wouldn't know them. right?

Zachary Bennett
Zachary Bennett

any white person that posted in this thread is a cuck

from,
a cuck

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

Shame.

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

Nigga gona get dem white aids

Liam Rivera
Liam Rivera

Proof faggot

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

Through slave labor, technically you didn't do shit whities

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

Its cause crack was introduced to the negro community.

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

niggers we good with simple task such as piking cotton but we handled all the more complex things

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

I wonder if racist/prejudice (white) people realize they're the actual idiots, and we all have to deal with them until they inevitably die out because they're not fit for the human race.. because they're actually dumb as shit...... and are stunting the process of further evolution

from a white male btw

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

I'm not comfortable taking that quote at face value without being able to read into it more. Got a source?

I actually don't have a problem admitting that in history, people of the white "race" (I use that word in the sociological sense, I agree with most professional biologists in saying that there is no genetic difference serious enough between different groups of people to qualify for taxonomic differentiation) have made more progress in scientific areas, however true that may be. My issue arises when a bunch of more or less useless rednecks with shit-tier, non-creative, blue collar jobs, try to use that as a justification that they are somehow individually better than people who have a skin color other than their own (namely, non-white).

Feel free to disagree with me and I'll determine whether or not your argument is interesting enough to address, otherwise fuck right off you high school summer faggots.

Liam Price
Liam Price

This is the same thing they say on WSHH and I don't think any of them really have

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

Nah blacks are just more interested in smoking crack

Mason Jackson
Mason Jackson

Turks in their home country are ok, it is just that they choose to be niggers everywhere else.

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

no cunt me's a chukated more than your dumbfuk hiney

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

Not every white family owned slaves. But every NIGGER is racist. comment excludes blacks with a job that take care of themselves and family without having to be forced too.

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

Responding to bait

Why?

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

Slaves barely did shit.
There really wasn't that many as people think, and mostly picked cotton.

Tyler Sanchez
Tyler Sanchez

Can vouch, tbh

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

it's about the culture they grow up many white people don't like black people because the way they act and it gos the same the other way for whites to, the two cultures don't match together almost all the time it's because the way the conduct themselves or act that leave a prejudice in there mind against another race

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

you are the scum of the earth.
Welcome to Sup Forums :)

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

tfw you and your rural white trash friends are buddies with a lieutenant of your state's local blood chapter and he gives you discounts on assault rifles, ammo and drugs

Zachary Morris
Zachary Morris

Cuck alarm
Its not like black people commit 50% of all murders annually, right? Despite just 14% of the population.
Nah those facts be racist

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

its learned from no parents

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

we don't hate blacks we hate niggers

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

Neither. Though I think all blacks are genetically predispositioned to have a victim complex somehow

Elijah Garcia
Elijah Garcia

every blonde girl wants to be dominated by a black man. its a genetic thing.

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

NIGGERS AREN'T PEOPLE

NIGGERS AREN'T PEOPLE

Stop committing 90% or more of the gun crimes you stupid niggers.

BIX NOOD GIBME NIGA

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

I used to be racially liberal.

Then niggers made me racist.

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

thats why we made drugs illegal. was a good excuse to lock em up so we dont need to look at them. and people say the drug war was a failure

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

yeah that b rite momma a crack hoe and daddy in prison.

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

It is all people. Generally the ones who grew up during the time people started coddling their kids. The kids with no discipline or respect grow up to be assholes.

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

Yes, but the cotton industry is what jump started the golden age of America and its economy heavily relied on the cotton industry. Blacks pretty much built America on their backs

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

The bait is strong with this one

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

At least he had the decency to call himself a male, not a man.

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

So let's see, 1 stabbed by a black guy, 2 armed robbery, hit in the head with his .45, by a black guy, 3. fucker tried to steal my Harley . Nothing more needs said. I carry now,shit won't ever happen again

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

I guess thats why all this SJW victim-culture trash is headed by whites

You do hit upon an important point though, lots of Black History as taught to Blacks is pretty much nothing but telling them how victimized they were, so they internalize that shit. If you change the narrative then slowly you'll see a change in mentality.

Evan Bennett
Evan Bennett

EVERYONE IS FUCKING GAY!

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

Wrong again nigger.
You were just a tool, like a hammer. Would you say a hammer is responsible for building a house?

John Young
John Young

We made opiates illegal to discriminate against the Chinese and marijuana illegal to discriminate against Mexicans (no joke)

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

yes, im aware of that.

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

Dubs speak

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

How would a nigger know the answer to that question? Keepin' it real...

Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans

Italy FTW

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

compare this ....

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

my father makes racist jokes and stupid comments and I do not approve any... so i did not inherit this shit behaviour from him. racism is a thing of little people.

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

... to this.

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

Same. I was far from a liberal but never was I close to being a racist until I was robbed at gun point twice and sucker punched which gave me a scar. Again, three instances of my life being in danger by niggers for no reason at all other than their own greed or most likely their own racism. If it happens again someone is dying one way or the other.

This image is not a joke. I never put my back to a nigger and I always pay attention to their hands. It saved my life at least once already.

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

this

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

I think its the smugness that comes with essentially creating western civilization

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

Have you ever honestly looked into the amount of white people that had a slave during the height of slavery?
Cause its about 1%.
99% of them did not, and they ended slavery.
So nah, niggers didnt build america. Not by a fucking long shot
And slavery is the most exxagerated bullcrap and surrounded by lies cause black people are just butthurt that they dont run the world like we do.

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

weren't that many

I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure there were several states with more slaves than free people.

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

you think proof will be enough for a nigger? going to need alot more than this

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

loool I'm definitely gonna need the source on this, where the fuck did you read that? a neo-nazi website?

I wish you could show me that what you just said is even half true right now.

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

not really. remember that system failing.

John Price
John Price

Without it you couldn't do shit, nigga. Blacks have always been responsible for the success of America. You just mad cuz you came from us, white boi

Julian King
Julian King

Meh their ignorance will be their down fall all I have to do is just sit back and wait. Hell niggers kill more niggers than I ever could.

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

Well said

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

OK how bout this, guys: what do blacks have to do in order to earn others' respect?

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

Niggers weren't worth giving freedom to. Pic related. America also allowed slavery for the shortest amount of time in human history. Too bad niggers don't comprehend facts or history.

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

U mean in Mongolia? because Turkey isn't their "home country" they are a homeless people ruining wherever they go

Michael Collins
Michael Collins

If you dont hate niggers by now you clearly dont live anywhere near them

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

There were more white irish slaves than back saves but we dont fucking moan about it .. nigger

unifiedserenity.wordpress.com/2013/07/15/white-slaves-in-america-outnumbered-black-slaves-bet-you-didnt-know-that-did-you/

Carson Scott
Carson Scott

Actually, it was much closer to 25% of the southern population that owned slaves. Only about 1% owned more than say 35 to 40 slaves, basically being plantation owners.

And if you really think those other 75% were so opposed to ending slavery, how did such a small population of slave owners convince the entire South to rebel against the abolition of slavery?

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

we

lol, no, not you. faggot

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

Stop acting like idiots and being extremely over aggressive for no reason. It shows their ignorance.

Austin Allen
Austin Allen

Been there bro,hang tough

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

I love you, man.

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

Its not like you would accept the truth if isnt written by a black person. I bet you also think ancient egyptians were negroids, and that black people dont commit 50% of all murders annually despite being just 14% of the population.
Nah thems just racist white conspiracies to keep da black man down

Jayden Campbell
Jayden Campbell

this is no bait, this is summer incarnate

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

You my friend are not a nigger you are a good man.

Nolan King
Nolan King

pride and fear of job competition

Tyler Adams
Tyler Adams

Well reasoned but you're mixing up racism and stereotyping. What you're describing is stereotyping, and you're right, it is a natural process. Racism as a concept is inherently hateful, stereotyping is not.

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

is this a prank?

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

what he just did is the equivalent of black people blaming now white people for slavery

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

you niggers wouldn't have got an opportunity to this false sense of grandeur if we didn't buy you from your nigger leaders so with your own logic we are responsible for our own success

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

I'm white.

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

cute little wizard costume

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

Yep I am super pissed, that we didn't lease you from your own ancestors. The ones that sold you from Africa to begin with but thanks for building America apparently.

Jonathan Adams
Jonathan Adams

Lol this is the best summary of the organized Republican Party that I have maybe ever seen in my entire life.

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

Stupid nigger, no one besides the misfit 2/10s "crave nigger dick" go be a lying cuck somewhere else.

William Myers
William Myers

daily reminder that this is the only cheese worth eating, and that all other cheeses are commie garbage.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

There are more slaves right now in mother Africa than there ever were in the united states.

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

Yep there is a case of buyers remorse...

Blake Campbell
Blake Campbell

Nice pic op. It's really too bad i wasn't born back then, when you fucking niggers knew your place.
Since then you fucks have become literally nothing but a burden to society. Like an extra weight the rest of us keep on our shoulders through our taxes and your welfare.

Just know that you are all nothing but outdated farm equipment.

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

there's so much shit all you "50% of the murders" idiots need to understand about america, you're all OD ignorant,

also this "we don't hate black people we hate niggers" shit is some complete elementary ideology and you should be shot in the temple, one day you'll truly get why---- IF you're willing to undergo the effort needed to understand it, but that's saying a lot- I know most of you ignorant cucks won't.

from a white guy still btw

John Brooks
John Brooks

Niggers prefer their cheese in blocks given to them by the Government that they hate yet rely on to survive.

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

Niggers, gangster blacks, are literally the lowest of life forms. The offered labor in the EARLY US, but nothing that's even comparable to what was done by actual immigrants, and so many are quick to forget just exactly how immigrants were treated, such as the Irish who were stripped of their identity and religion in an identical fashion. Not to mention the blacks were not "captured with nets" like so many people like to pretend, but instead rounded up by actual Songhai and Edo and sold to buyers AROUND THE WORLD.

In the 50s and 60s we saw the emergence of incredibly regressive leftist ideals that were inherently racist in their intent, hidden just like they are now: behind a guise of social justice. This push is what created the Black Power movement, including the "black america in america" movement, a huge dividing line. Since then as an insular culture blacks have managed to make very little progress as a whole, and even seem to create tensions amongst themselves simply out of boredom. They have programmed the worst parts of society into themselves, creating a veritable trash-pile Bohemia in which they only value jewels and vagina.

John Perry
John Perry

For it is blacks, charred in hell's fires, that are more attuned to Lucifer

James Davis
James Davis

big time. but america is bad for impulse buying

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

top zozzle

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

Most countries in Asia dont even allow niggers period. Why are you not on their fucking dick about racism 24/7.

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

This picture was all this thread needed.

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

Kill yourself nigger lover.

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

Hey, at least I got to grow up with both my parents. More than most niggers can say.

Camden Green
Camden Green

Is asking loaded questions really the best way to low-effort troll on Sup Forums?

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

Spotted the nigger, y'alls overwhelming contribution to criminality in spite of your being a small proportion of the overall population is not easy to hide

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

childposting

children act like this

any information you might have had is completely overshadowed and undermined by your completely undeserved air of superiority

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

Am brown.
This.
blacklivesmatter can gtfo

Wyatt Young
Wyatt Young

nope I'm definitely white, I'm italian tho maybe somewhere in there I'm 000.3%, but I'm looking pretty white rn

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

facts are irrelevant
Niggers and muslims sure have a lot in common

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

there's so much shit all you "50% of the murders" idiots need to understand about america
then proceeds to not explain what it is we don't understand

I think you're the one who doesn't understand it, friend. Also, unlike what your tumblr friends told you, stating your a white male doesn't enter you into some club of white brotherhood that makes you immune to being told to fuck off. It actually makes it a bit easier for us to do so.

Unless you wanna provide us with some new statistics that somehow show that blacks aren't killing other blacks in greater numbers than whites killing blacks, then, well, fuck off.

Josiah Wright
Josiah Wright

yes

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

You can't even form coherent sentences. Most whites master this between the ages of 8 and 10. Either you are a nigger, or a nigger-tier white.

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

Being an asshole is both the cause and effect of winning in life.

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

kek

user... there is no difference between a nigger and black people.

all black people are niggers
all niggers should be put to death upon birth

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

You don't built worldwide civlization out of cotton nigga

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

you've definitely never eaten pussy before, and you only jack off to cuck porn

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

But thats just plain wrong, user

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

Conclusion: Feminists are niggers.

Brody Reyes
Brody Reyes

must of learned from you.. nigger

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

Sticks and houses made in mud are not modern tech.

And I believe Mesopotamians invented that.

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

The point of your post is basically ... move on and get over it. A good point.

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

using cuck unironically
twice
Now see, I thought that it was the edgier of the Trump supporters who use it, but I guess whiny liberals use it as well.

Clever trolling.

Landon Gomez
Landon Gomez

White people are inherently evil and are responsible for most of the worlds destructive behavior. They can't get along with anybody and are the greediest most selfish race on earth. Go back to the caucus mountains. We (the moors) should have never civilized you.

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

whats the difference between a blackman and a dog... people are surprised when the dog runs away

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

90% of this thread has taken the fucking bait

God what the fuck happened to Sup Forums

Luis Scott
Luis Scott

that is a famous picture of a man awaiting the arrival of aliens after hearing an oration of War of the Worlds on the radio

Eli Baker
Eli Baker

niggers

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

It's hard not to notice that even if they had to use the "colored entrance" they clearly had some self respect in those days.

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

Sup Forums has always been like this faggot

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

caucus mountains
Do you mean caucasus? At least get it right when you're trying to sound cool.

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

No one is Inherently born as an asshole.

It comes from multiple factors. Broken households, living around bad places, running with the wrong people, copying what they see.

Even mental disorders come into play.

Every race has Assholes, that much is a given. but the world around them brings it out.

Just be kind to one another, and things will get better.

Angel Price
Angel Price

definitely not though

ok actually though, who's more fit for existence?

cucks like you that sit on Sup Forums all day and jack off to their moms - OR - "niggers, mexicans, and spics" (and any other type of person you dislike because your parents are cucks too) that could beat the shit out of you and your family and kill them quickly?

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

tbqh, and I'm not gonna lie, it's our fucking parents fault.

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

isthisniggaserious.jpg

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

I ain't here for a spelling test, faggot ass cracker

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

this is my first time on /b or chan in a month

if you really think most people on Sup Forums genuinely dislike non whites you dont understand Sup Forums..

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

Well white people run the world so i guess you know the answer to that already

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

black cop is black

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

dank observational skills

he's also stepping over the bloke, not stomping him

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

doesn't care about knowledge still doesn't see his own ignorance

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

With the exception of China and most of Asia, India, and most of the Middle East, yea they do good point.

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

Top fucking kek

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

Just do some reading next time you try to sound intelligent, monkey friend.

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

what i think to be cucks like you
or the stereotype of other races including my own

holy gee wiz you're a fucking moron

Sebastian King
Sebastian King

Oh you mean all those people that hate niggers even more? In asia most countries dont even allow niggers to migrate but you arent on their fucking dick 24/7 about it.

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

Nice story faggot now tell the one where you were all kangz and shit

Hunter Martinez
Hunter Martinez

must be hard to concentrate on learning to read when youre still waiting for your dad to return from the liquor store 3 years later

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

thinks spics and mexicans are different

Logan White
Logan White

you're a nigger and a new fag? pretty bad combo

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

meh

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

That was my first post, all I'm saying is white people do not run the world. We run probably less than half.

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

The tabula rasa meme is dead bro. Personality is shown to have a high degree of heritability, genes contribute more to your personality than environment.

Blacks have genetic personality traits that tend towards much less empathy, a high degree of sociopathology, and rage.

This is on top of far lower intelligence.

Leo Gray
Leo Gray

Daily reminder that the confederacy was democratic

David Wright
David Wright

yeah keep fucking goats and telling your sand nigger kids that story

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

id beat the shit out of those niglets

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

Fuck French Canadians

William Anderson
William Anderson

not understanding genetic instincts.

They are sub humanoids with a small intellectual capacity.
They evolved in a plentiful and rich biotope so it was not a problem to be waist full or to destroy things.
In competition with other animals and the inability to craft tools to overcome the balance, they developed to be loud and aggressive to scare of or kill other animals that potentially are a threat or a resource (so the ones that where less aggressive where less successful).
All other races have Neanderthal dna in them.
hominids that lived in a harsh climate around 100 000 to 250 000 years ago.
cooperation teamwork saving and managing resources where key to survival.
Empathy came in to play as well as if one member of the group was weak or injured it was beneficial to help him or her.
This member might have had a skill that would pay off in the long term.
Also taking care of your children and teaching them is more important in a harsh climate. Making sure they don't freeze to death or starve in the pre teen years becomes more important as well.
Africans had to deal with a high death rate from wildlife.
There was enough easy food and living to keep up a high rate of birth.
Because of this there was no genetic selection for cooperation ,teamwork abilities, intellect , empathy, efficiency conservancy or the ability to convey information from one person to another , simply because nature never required it.

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

thanks friendly local slave owner! got any cotton?

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

fpbp

Nolan Turner
Nolan Turner

Shit, dude. You're too old for this fucking cesspit.
As soon as you start being rational with these little cunts, you lose.
Sit back and laugh at their attempts instead, would do you better.

Samuel Nelson
Samuel Nelson

Ignored white kid shining shoes in the background

Typical liberal faggot nigger.

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

what a faggot

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

overlooked post

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

yeah which means it was conservative

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

Fun fact: john harvy kellogg invented breakfast cereal and is the reason why circumcision is so popular in the u.s. and canada

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

Nonono.
It IS a failure. Massive difference.

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

Are white people genetically assholes

Neh. Just to niggers, thats all.

Also: Check em

Hudson Wright
Hudson Wright

go back to Tumblr

Adrian Bell
Adrian Bell

How are those tendies?

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

Yea fuck man, tell me about it. This place really is filled with a bunch of edgy white teen boys with parent problems.

Dominic Russell
Dominic Russell

now thats edgi with an "i"

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

stop samefagging

Wyatt Perry
Wyatt Perry

Were the fuck do you think you are?

Parker Morris
Parker Morris

And you are 40 on Sup Forums with parent problems so which is more pathetic

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

How the fuck does that change anything. Stop waving around democracy as if it's some golden gift that makes anything it touches morally correct you stupid stupid stupid fucking moron.

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

nigger
bigger nigger
nigger
nigger
race traitor nigger lover

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

Rape doesnt count, nigger.

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

circle jerk

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

you better be nice those white bois will be your boss one day

What am i saying niggers don't work.

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

This actually pissed me off. Congrats user you made me feel.

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

Actually didn't samefag and I don't feel the need to prove it to anybody but myself and the guy who responded to me, thanks though shitlord.

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

delusional white loser

William Wilson
William Wilson

"to them rape is sex its all they know"-Harambe

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

Lmao what I find funny as Fuck is how blacks try to refer to us as "white boy" now because they're SO FUCKING MAD that we used to call them boy. It's one of the best examples of damage control I've ever witnessed and it's funny as fuck

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

by boss you mean parole officer, right?

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

First, I'm white. Second, I'd love to compare my resume and salary to yours.

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

dumb nigger lover alert

Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor

i don't feel the need to prove it
just to say it

Okay bud I believe you.

Aaron Price
Aaron Price

Democracy. 51% overrule the other 49%. Not in the slightest best way to run government

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

just Sup Forumslack anons respond please
Kek, what are you gonna about it? Stab me?

Are white people genetically assholes
This is like a white guy asking ''Are black people genetically savages?'' You're not better than stormweenies.

is it learned
If you're talking about white people being assholes to black people, then yes.
But it's life that teaches us to dislike black people.
And if you wanna know the reason why it's like that, then you just have to look at the way black people treat everybody else.
I mean every black guy I went to school with doesn't have a father who cares enough about them to take care about them they just fucking leave. I think that's the same reason black people don't have respect for anything.
They don't respect old/older people, women, authorities. Literally nothing, especially not themselves.
And black people are really fucking arrogant and racist. And if someone with a different ethniticy harms them or calls them out for their failures, it's racism.

tl;dr
What goes around comes around.
You have to take a look at yourself and your community and think about a reason why people hate your kind, before you judge others.

You stupid fucking niggerfaggot.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

Undereducated white guy with a poor career outlook. Kill yourself now.

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

oh look at me in on Sup Forums pretending to be rich that will for sure make my dumbass arguments seem more believable

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

yes huge mistake on my part.
protip no one gives a shit

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

Feels from brazil for you

William Wright
William Wright

its ok we all make mistakes like not running on the spot when coming across a group of niggers

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

If my arguments are so dumbass, please point out what is wrong about them instead of telling me about my possibly white future boss.

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

Some are, and some aren't.

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

Still though the redneck is the worst white people have to offer. But even in their poorest state they still have a good process of mechanical thinking (fixing broken shit because they're too poor to buy new) I generallu think white people are smarter just from working a blue collar job ive seen most of the black dudes/women fail miserably at fixing a broken down machine. Like they just stop and go ask for help and never truly grasp what to do. Most of them only last 5-6 months its sad really because I enjoy talking with most black people while at work

Hunter Edwards
Hunter Edwards

parole officer*

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

i think he is just saying that he is not a nigger like you

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

protip get fucked

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

As far as assholism goes, I don't think think whites are more predisposed to it than any other race.

However,

There are generations of fucked up inferiority complexes within whites like myself that even if we try to act like a person and remember all races of people are people, there are all these little ticks that are a reflection of all the fucked up shit we've done.

inb4 liberal apoligist BBC craving white faggot

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

How r those asians smarter than white people?
Surely they must be opressing white people

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

tell me negros is it instinct to attack someone richer than you aka white people

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

fucking genghis khan

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

It's not a white issue, it's a human issue. There are assholes in every race.

Robert Fisher
Robert Fisher

that's literally muslims

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

oooohhhh nice one you really got me jimmies rustled with that one.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

You make it so obvious you're a white guy.

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

Swedish muslim homogays.
We are not wantings that on mars now :(

Aiden Walker
Aiden Walker

young whippersnapper got you there

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

Thinks blacks are people

You are fucking biased user, you dont know how it is to have black people side by side with you in your neigborhood so,,,, lurk more.

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

cracker deserved it

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit