Are white people genetically assholes or is it learned from their rotten parents?

Are white people genetically assholes or is it learned from their rotten parents?

just Sup Forumslack anons respond please

Other urls found in this thread:

thefourthangelsbowl.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/lucifers-ultraviolet-light-h20-trials-prosper-in-blacks-not-recommended-for-whites/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we may be assholes, but we contributed more to the world than you niggers ever will.

No. It's because we basically built the civilized world and still have to deal with faggots like you shit posting on Sup Forums all day.

>genetically assholes
>genetically degenerated
go to bed tyrone

White people have always been nice to me. It's other black people that treat me like shit for deciding not to be a criminal piece of shit and working hard to get out of the hood.

Like what? Black people created peanut butter, I'm calling that a big win on their side.

>some white kid doing the same thing in the background

Are black people genetically criminals or is it learned from their rotten parents?

yep childrace is childlike
could easily eschew all that we provide
but nope
they know this
as a direct result
their self-hatred is towering, tangible.

pic related you stupid dindus.

B8 is b8

but we invented butter and peanuts first

what is that? some kind of weeb haiku?

George washing carver discovered hundreds of uses for peanuts, but did not invent peanut butter.

Black "lives" don't matter.

Also black people seem to forget that it was white people that discovered them

didnt thomas jefferson make peanut butter?

wow sounds like you are a racist ass hole. you deserve all the shit that we give you.

picture unrelated

Depends how they're raised, or how black people are around them. White people aren't assholes out of the womb, like how black people aren't criminals out of the womb.

Blacks are the most violent and least intelligent of any race. There are some great ones, but sub-human for the most part.

Black people just convince themselves that there were really black people who invented those things and white people stole them.

Humans are genetically assholes. White people just lucked into a position of superiority through a series of historical accidents.

Do you realize that 'white' encompasses dozens of formerly distinct European races?

> through a series of historical accidents.
>accidents

we wuz kingz n shiet amirite?

Racism is taught yes. But in many cases the teachers are not the parents. Especially in my case. I had the least racist parents i know. Racism i got from niggers and mudslimes being racist and behaving like savages.

>Are white people genetically assholes or is it learned from their rotten parents?
if things would've been reversed it would be the exact same situation.
one group oppresses the other.
doesn't have to do anything with genes.

>This is what passes for White in America.

i got racism from Sup Forums and racist friends

This.

Calls all white people assholes and ask if it is learned by parents while being an asshole like he was taught by his parents

>OP is a stupid nigger

>sweden
>white
try again, melanin deficient neanderthal

Yas, suh

Dems whities dems be oppressin' us, all de doo-long day

look at that image, the lazy little coon has fallen asleep

This. The first truly shitty humans I encountered were turks/moroccans acting like niggers. Tbh, later I found some white trash I would dearly like to remove from the world as well, but still...

Even after all these years I still don't get why proud people like the turks act like niggers.

>proud people
>Turks
kek

They dindu nuffin

I was brought up in a left-wing household, but I discarded those naive sentiments at the age of 21 after seeing that that those who wilfully identify themselves as 'niggers' are child-like, yet violent, inarticulate savages with nothing to contribute to this world. Fuck, even their MUSIC is stolen!

/thread

In my opinion racism is not taught, it's natural. Hatred for a particular group is taught but racism doesn't imply hatred. I mean why are the NFL and NBA mostly black guys? Because they are better at football and basketball generally. That's racist, but no one would have a problem with it. It's only when you mix hatred into racism that it becomes a problem. Racism is natural, it's just the way our brains work, you experience things and your brain makes connections. If you experience something similar later on, then your brain brings up the connections it has made with that experience in the past. This is where stereotypes and racism come from. However, it doesn't mean that what you believe about a certain race is true, you may just be ignorant. Just accept racism as a natural part of life, but don't hate each other.

this

Niggers crack me up. They run around doing stupid shit like troupes of psychotic circus clowns.

The way they dress, act in public, the idiotic "bling" crap they think is cool, the foolish stuff they do to their cars, and the moronic non-music they listen to is absolutely hysterical.

No shit, it's like watching monkeys trying to act sort of like humans.

are black people genetically criminals?

We done did built dis cuntry WE WAZ KANGZ!

They also created all of modern technology.

Checkmate whities.

I kek'd at the 'We wuz kangz' memes, but truth is scarier than fiction - so I present the 'We waz Kangz' website.

It's shit like this that makes Scientology or the Manson Family look almost respectable:

thefourthangelsbowl.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/lucifers-ultraviolet-light-h20-trials-prosper-in-blacks-not-recommended-for-whites/

got some proof to go with that bullshit? just saying that you did someone doesn't mean you did it. stupid nigger

picking cotton is not modern technology

The movie planet of the apes is the prophecy of the US if they stop giving out food stamps and selling chicken.. Just saying.

I don't recall Newton, Einstein or Oppenheimer being darkies, you silly monkey!

nigga without us your stupid ass would be too busy starving to be using your iphone.

Checkmate.

This is incomplete, Germany got the element of surprise. Just ask Poland.

The Aztecs used peanut paste. Isn't that the same shit?

bill gates and steve jobs are not niggers, dumb ass

ha wow nice find.

This, I thought this was common knowledge by now. Still though he was a smart guy.

Fuck knows WHAT I was looking for when I found it but I had to save it for posterity. Retardation this deep should be documented so we can all laugh at delusional niggers.

No no, huge difference,

White people are smarter than black people. Its a known fact, but these days facts are racist, so dont say it out loud. No fucking accidents involved, mate.

White people aren't all bad, just the ones with shitty parents terrified of everyone who doesn't look like them.

Low quality b8 even for Sup Forums

ima niggar an i ant not reetard. Ill bust you up bitch.

> i ant not reetard

Blonde haired, blue eyed girls are literally perfect. Just saying.

Sure youre not talking about black people right now?

fcuk u up to

now sum niggar tell me how to verify my shit

Aztecs and incas invented peanut butter and was later patented by john harvey kellogg and some french canadian dude

The internet was created by a black man and the worlds leading scientist is Morgan Freeman.

You don't know shit bitch lol why even try.

and they crave black dick. I'm black myself and fucked tons of young and hot blondes.

Lol. NO.

To be fair, you hit the nail on the head there, it applies to all races. If your parents are scared of anyone not the same color as them, there's a high chance their child will grown up to be an asshole.

they all moved to Canada so we wouldn't know them. right?

any white person that posted in this thread is a cuck

from,
a cuck

Shame.

Nigga gona get dem white aids

Proof faggot

Through slave labor, technically you didn't do shit whities

Its cause crack was introduced to the negro community.

niggers we good with simple task such as piking cotton but we handled all the more complex things

I wonder if racist/prejudice (white) people realize they're the actual idiots, and we all have to deal with them until they inevitably die out because they're not fit for the human race.. because they're actually dumb as shit...... and are stunting the process of further evolution

from a white male btw

I'm not comfortable taking that quote at face value without being able to read into it more. Got a source?

I actually don't have a problem admitting that in history, people of the white "race" (I use that word in the sociological sense, I agree with most professional biologists in saying that there is no genetic difference serious enough between different groups of people to qualify for taxonomic differentiation) have made more progress in scientific areas, however true that may be. My issue arises when a bunch of more or less useless rednecks with shit-tier, non-creative, blue collar jobs, try to use that as a justification that they are somehow individually better than people who have a skin color other than their own (namely, non-white).

Feel free to disagree with me and I'll determine whether or not your argument is interesting enough to address, otherwise fuck right off you high school summer faggots.

This is the same thing they say on WSHH and I don't think any of them really have

Nah blacks are just more interested in smoking crack

Turks in their home country are ok, it is just that they choose to be niggers everywhere else.

no cunt me's a chukated more than your dumbfuk hiney

Not every white family owned slaves. But every NIGGER is racist. comment excludes blacks with a job that take care of themselves and family without having to be forced too.

> Responding to bait

Why?

Slaves barely did shit.
There really wasn't that many as people think, and mostly picked cotton.

Can vouch, tbh

it's about the culture they grow up many white people don't like black people because the way they act and it gos the same the other way for whites to, the two cultures don't match together almost all the time it's because the way the conduct themselves or act that leave a prejudice in there mind against another race

you are the scum of the earth.
Welcome to Sup Forums :)

>tfw you and your rural white trash friends are buddies with a lieutenant of your state's local blood chapter and he gives you discounts on assault rifles, ammo and drugs

Cuck alarm
Its not like black people commit 50% of all murders annually, right? Despite just 14% of the population.
Nah those facts be racist