ITT: share your experience on smoking weed or hash inside

ITT: share your experience on smoking weed or hash inside.

i'm thinking about doing it, but if it's going to stink up my room I don't want to I guess.

I only smoke outside if it's at a bbq or some kind of family thing but imo I'd take inside over outside anytime

first time i smoked weed, me and my buddy just laughed for like 2 hours straight. i spilled gatorade all over the kitchen floor and i couldnt clean it up cause i was laughing too hard. then we each ate each ate entire pizza, box of chicken wings, and a 2 liter. while watching kill bill 1 n 2.
shit was fun af. hard to believe it was 10 yrs ago

the first times are always the most fun, almost magical.

>learn fluid dynamics
>?????
>profit

Its a great idea! aha, other than the fact it will stink up the place. Use a small room(Bathroom, place with a window) Some sort of filter device(Spoofs) Or just go outside and enjoy nature with nature

>ITT: Underaged faggots who are going to get B&

i mean it's no problem smoking outside, i just really want to smoke while watching the movie i'm watching currently. I'm in a fairly small room.

Oldfag here, I remember we'd stick two knives into the burners on the stove, get them good and red then drop a small ball of hash onto them and hoot the smoke that way. Almost everyone back then had burn marks on their faces from the red hot knives.

It took many months before someone figured out to cut out the bottom of a 2L pop bottle and use that to hoot with.

you can just go back inside dude. if you never smoked before youre gonna be high till tomorrow

If it's weed you smoking, better to hot box your car or shed then go in the house.

I've been smoking for maybe 2 years, just never smoked in my room before, but I have a nice porch i can sit on with heating and everything, idk, i just wanted to see if there was a way to smoking inside and not getting the smell stuck for a week. I have windows i mean, but the smoke probably will stay in the room.

that's some nostalgia shit right there

Fucking hot knife. Yea I remember the days and the burnt lips

You can always smoke outside. Then walk back inside to your room or where ever your tv/laptop is. It'll only take a few mins

It's hash, but I don't need to smoke in the car, there's no problem smoking outside. I just wanted to smoke in front of my pc i guess.

weed is easy to smoke inside, just crush the cherry with yoiur lighter before you stop inhaling and it won't smolder and fill the room with smoke

hash is a lot harder to put out though

If it's good hash, chip it up and roll it into the first part of a cigarette. Remove filter before lighting.

Also, get yourself a good pipe. Hash is hot!

Bunch of uncivilized heathens in here. Did you guys know it's 2016 now? Get yourself some hash wax/crumble and smoke it out of a vaporizer. I smoke outrageous amounts of concentrates ALL IN MY HOUSE and nothing smells. My sister smokes pot in her house and her house always smells like ass. Don't make that mistake.

What a faggot

Forgot pic. Fucking related.

Oldfag again. If you smoke with me, I'll make you eat it then I won't have to worry about the smell.

Man, you guys are real tough - I'll stop posting now.

I hotboxed myself in my bathroom once. that worked pretty well.

You probably smell like cat piss anyway.

nice trips. check'd

>mfw someone else mentioned cigaweeds