What does Sup Forums think of this?

What does Sup Forums think of this?

Inb4 a bunch of losers try to say he was wrong.

Try posting the unphotoshopped version next time

Only losers would get into the sales business in the first place. Being the "best salesman" is like being the less drooling retard

's good.

This. There's nothing more hilariously embarrassing than business students walking around campus in business casual clothing every day.

Thought it was some PUA seminar

never watched the movie

nice try

PUT THAT PEPE DOWN. Pepe's for closers only.
You think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you.I'm here from /s4s/. I'm here from Sup Forums. And I'm here on a mission of mercy. Your name's user? You call yourself a shitposter you son of a bitch?
>I don't gotta sit here and listen to this shit.
You certainly don't pal, 'cause the good news is - you're banned. Oh? Have I got your attention now? Good. Cause we're adding a little something to this month's shitposting contest. As you all know first prize is a year's worth of Brendan Fraser's alimony. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of Sup Forums gold passes. Third prize is you're banned. Get the picture? You laughing now? You got memes. You can't close the memes you're given you can't close shit. You ARE shit. Hit the bricks, pal, and beat it 'cause you are going OUT.
>The memes are weak!
The memes are weak? The fuckin' memes are weak? YOU'RE weak. I've been baneposting FIFTEEN YEARS.
>What's your name?
FOR YOU! THAT'S my name!

Big Guy? I don't give a shit. Cuck poster? FUCK YOU! Go home and play with your wife's kids. You hear me, you fucking faggots?

Ayy

I'd rather be cobbling.

That knife set is great.

says the STEMfag

that doesn't even make sense

>A always
>B be
>B aneposting
>always be aneposting

It's one of the most misunderstood movies out there. It's about unethical business practices, pure and simple.

However a certain percentage of people latch onto this movie like it's a guide to life.

This movie serves as a litmus test to determine how much of an asshole someone is by their interpretation of it.

Remember kids: Being some wannabe macho "tough" guy who thinks being a "winner" is all about making money to buy an ill-fitting suit is retarded. I always chuckle when I see kids wearing suits being led by an older guy around town, learning about "the business". I'm amazed that they're all, without exception, balding. Then they'll go to some restaurant and act like assholes to the waiter, the cucks actually think they're big shot successful people. They all drive a piece of shit 2008 car too kek

Deep

>he's never had a mentor

They're all worker drones making money for someone at a higher level they'll never reach. The business suit is the adult safety blanket.

>mentor
>balding middle-aged fat asshole who drinks scotch every night before going to bed alone

>my understanding of business come froms madmen

I don't watch soap operas. I do watch other people, and seeing an old fat balding loser making himself believe he's successful because he was finally able to buy a shitty car and a shitty apartment after licking his boss' ass for decades is hilarious. Also they're always divorced

you're obviously bitter. who ignored you?

WHEN I WAS IN BURMA

Relax negro, maybe in 30 years you'll realize there are other things beside money and finally grow some balls and blow your brains out

all me

It's hilarious how everyone in every single thread you do this completely ignore you. I'm glad that even here, you're invisible

except you lmao

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THIS MOVIE AVAILABLE ON BLURAY IN AMERICA?!

Hurts doesn't it? Go to some other thread and try again boy!

Ayy