WARCRAFT HYPE THREAD

Holy shit it's fucking SARGERAS!
Vidyakino is here to fucking stay. Who else hyped as fuck for Warcraft?

New footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=UL7ZRxorwu0
youtube.com/watch?v=IbavNJxNovM

Im already sitting ready at the Kino, opening 27 may at my place.

>Warcraft hype
>3 replies

isn't Sargeras... bigger than a planet?

yeah,this is a high tier shill, im impressed there are no more posts.

Thats most likely archimonde if anyone

They're making a new Warcraft game?

Its mostlikely jsut the avatar of Sargeras or some other Demon entirely

Just waiting for the camrips for Sup Forums to meme it

>how is this even possible? this looks realer than life
>lol it's a camrip, faggot
>spotted the envious marvelfag. DAWN OF VIDYAKINO IS HERE

Can someone at least crop that small black bar at the top? it always triggers me

open paint you retard

that's his "avatar".

medivh is being possessed

Man, the marketeer threads are getting more and more obvious.

Good now every person who ever post that pic save this one and delete the other.

I have no interest in this movie, but I am really looking forward to the shitposting and memeing that will be on here when it comes out.

woah..

For that to happen people need to be interested in the movie.
Nobody cares about yet another videogame movie.

>marketeer using youtube rips

Just because the OP spouts a meme and some optimism doesn't make him a marketeer

Pretty hyped tbqh

You mean Warcraft shills will try to force memes for about a week and then the few people who know this movie exists will forget about it.

Don't reason with shitposters, ignore them

>Don't reason with shitposters, ignore them
How often does that help ya?

These two videos have put me over the edge. I was on the fence very adamantly from what I've seen before, and the things I worry about are still present.
However the segments with the Orc segments really pull the rest of the movie ahead. This will be at the very least, decent.

The only things I'm worried about now are pacing issues, not enough grit because visually speaking there are parts of the movie that look too clean and crisp/lacking wear and tear, some of the acting feels like it falls flat (mainly on the humans segments).
Other than that I'm pretty set now, looks like a good time, and I hope they get enough revenue and learn from any mistakes in this movie to continue down the Warcraft story.

Blizzard GMs are cool as fuck impo

I don't see your reasoning, help what?

This!
I'm going to watch WARCRAFT™ when it comes to theatres the 10th of June!

>10th of June!
Must suck for you, i get to see it on May 27th!

It's just a freaking generic demon, can't be sargeras nor his avatar

Where's the sheev and cia edit

>spoiler in op
fuck off

Blegh

>Nostcucks will never stopshitposting Warcraft/blizzard related threads

>how dare anybody show a little interest

What video games is this?

Maybe Sup Forums would care more, op

Why would anyone show interest in this joint?
It looks horrible.

Not even Sup Forums cares.
Someone thought shilling on Sup Forums would have some effect on this inminent flop.

If you can't possibly fathom that some people have different taste then you and to them it looks interesting or promising then I don;t know what else to say.

Uh, maybe because they love the game and it's honestly a pretty cool story and universe if done right.

Yeah, everyone is very hyped.
Now see how it takes like 15 hours for this thread to reach bump limit and constantly hits page 8.

Lol I thought this was cut scenes from a game. Looks awful.

Sup Forums like Sup Forums is to worried about black and female characters existing in media to discuss movies

I can't fathom someone being gullible enough to think a videogame movie is going to be anything but trash.

Why would anyone who loves the videogames want to see a flick that's constantly rewriting the lore?
Plus it looks fucking awful.

i'll watch it for the dorfs

>Lol

Why is Gul'dan opening the portal instead of Ner'zhul

>mfw Warcraft threads are completely dead unless there's people calling everyone a shill
Yes OP, there's a lot of hype.

Jesus christ this garbage looks worse than the Hobbit.

They probably should have made this movie six or seven years ago. Its even further behind the popularity curve than the Simpsons movie was.

>I don't know how other people can think something I think looks shit doesn't look shit

Thanks for confirming you can't fathom people having different taste then you.

>I can't fathom someone being gullible enough to think a videogame movie is going to be anything but trash.
Because you lack the basic intelligence to realize that it is not impossible to have a good adaption with a decent director and a production team that cares. Once the movie is out and in case it is good the whole hate will go away and you will pretend that you like it too since you cannot think for yourself. The best thing you can do for now is not to buy a ticket, posting crap like that will make you look even dumber.

Netoperky i potvorky - pretty well known Czech series.

You don't see his point though. Vidya flicks are always trash because without interactivity they feel less engaging to fans.

As someone who's never played Warcraft, to me it just looks like bad D&D or Warhammer, the human costumes in particular look plastic. I can't see it pleasing hardcore Warcraft fans OR appealing to normies.

to be fair Sup Forums is a pretty shit board and a lot of threads die this place is just full of memers and shitposters and pedophiles

Same can be said for book adaptions too. One could claim that a movie takes away from how you imagine the characters or how a movie can limit the extend of the story etc. But still there are decent adaptations out there.

The whole point for a good video game movie is to get a story and translate it in a proper way to the film medium. Duncan Jones tried that and i am really curious how it turned out. I am not saying that it will be good since I haven't see it but it's flat out stupid to claim that this will be bad because it's a video game movie.

See I find this hard to believe when stupid silly shit like X-men and Avatar succeed and do well

This is just a failure of marketing. Universal only has themselves to blame for this flopping

Can't wait for the RT threads. Seeing this trash at 10% will be funny.

The whole "Avatar of Sargeras" plotline is weird. He vanished after the sundering, then just pops up 9000 years later in Northrend with no explanation.

I'm hyped, but maybe only because orcs are my favorite race in warcraft

sup Sup Forumseddit
did you enjoy those BvS threads and the capewars?

Wtf are those guards doing? That's gonna full their pointy swords to uselessness real quick

i thought in warcraft 1 guldan opened it and in Warcraft 2 nerzhul opened it

Its a ceremony obviously they don't need their swords sharp

THEY'RE BEASTS

>that guy who makes daily shill threads for fucking Warcraft

Avatar sold on being 3D first, X-Men is afranchise of films. What's Warcraft's USP?

>Films about books are bad sometimes too
But only for changes, not removal of the core part of the experience.

>Vidya Movies can be good
Maybe, but it'll need more than Generic Fantasy 101.

Looks like Kargath will be in the movie for a short bit as well

>capeshitters call bvs kino
>bvs was terrible
>vidyashitters are calling warcraft kino

So you're saying it looks terrible?

I imagine that is the scene where the leaders drink the blood and Durotan refuses to.

People call civil war kino too

I think you mean corrupted.

so everything is kino?

We are all kino, on the inside

no, he is literally possessed, sargera's avatar infiltrated medivh's mother when she destroyed it

>sargera's avatar infiltrated medivh's mother

You mean corrupted.

>dranei fag

who would have guess youd be hyped for this

wait a minute, are you trying to corrupt me

>Orgrim the Backstabber confirmed

But "your penis" doesn't start with N and end with O

Maybe.

what game is this?

Both wrong. Medivh opened it in Warcraft 1. Gul'Dan never opened any portal. Ner'zhul opened a bunch of other portals to the Twisting Nether in the Warcraft 2 expansion

World of Warcraft

is you the old gods

cinematic preceding the new wow expnasion raid.

Lord of the Rings Online

>Sargeras looks like a satyr

JUST

So Orgrim is a simpleton who ends fucking Durotan up?

it's his avatar though and he surprisingly looks a lot like the original artwork
he kills orgrim after gul'dan goes into a coma and becomes the warchief

Well....now I'm 10x more hyped since I know there's gonna be some big pregnant orc belly in the movie

woah..

damn...

shit...

DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

maybe...

huh...

what...

all me