Anybody else got this

Anybody else got this
How do you deal??
>pilonidal cyst thread

Bump for my ass-bump

Notice me asspai

Needs lancing. Easy op in and out in a few hours. But they leave it open wound and change the dressing every day for a few weeks so it heals from the inside. Untill then hot baths help

i have that on my armpit , and it bigger
each time it pops yellow and dark blood comes out of it .. pretty nasty

Sup Forumsro this is like the 4th one thiz year I know what to do but I Dont have a car.

Rather have it on my arm than my ass imo

Just buy a syringe and try and drain in mirror bur us buy sone antiseptic shit to use

been there
have nice scar from surgery
you need fing surgery
shit can get infected and it's right next to the spine
do eeeet

Not previous user but my wife had this. If it is recurring you need to get it surgically removed. The healing process is like 3 months but she hasn't had them since.

>Public transportation
>Bike
>Skateboard
>Roller skates
>Razor scooter
>Your fucking legs
Nigger there's no excuse

ill bet this is stephen
(not steven)

Dude, 4 in a year? you need the surgery to fix your spinal fluid leak.

Until then, soak in a hot bath with Epsom salts 3x a week prophylactically. To treat an active cysts, soak in Epsom salts 3x a day and treat with hot, sterile compounds to relive the pressure.

You gotta get surgery. Go to the doctor ASAP.

>How do you deal?
>Cyst
>Deal
There's only one way, getting it completely removed, it's just going to keep filling up if all you do is drain it.
Used to have a couple of different cysts on my head and they never went away for more than a few months, the removal is painless and the scar is minimal.

Well just kidding, post op hurts like a bitch when the anesthetic wears off

That cleft lift survey just fucks your crack up, and they can still come back your wifes lucky m8

I used to get cysts pretty frequently, starting with a pilonidal cyst. That one had no forewarning, but the others did.

What I've found that helps is to use drawing salve nightly on cysts that are forming. Just smear it on and put some gauze on it. Since I've done that, I've had no issues whatsoever. Maybe try it next time and see if it works for you.

it isssss
get off /b and get a job s.

Had a small one that took 2 years to fully heal on its own. Drained it occasionally when the sinus opened up. Something that size needs to be removed by a surgeon.

Had to get surgery for that shit when I was 15. There's no other way to get rid of it. Shit is painful as fuck and there is a chance it'll grow again.

Look I'm about to tell you what worked for me.
Get a razor blade some witch hazel and some Jamaican pressed castor oil.
Cut bump squeeze puss out
Clean with witch hazel deep inside of hole
Take paper towel and put castor oil on it and wear against tight underwear or tape to hold in place.
The castor oil will draw more gross ness out over the next few days . Repeat process every day.I did this 8 months ago and never got one again..I would usually get em every 3 months.
Thank me later [email protected]

Time stamp faggot

Usually These things open by themselves and I just tough it out for three days. Shits expensive to get stabbed by a pro when you don't have pro-stabbing insurance

How the fuck do these even happen?

Why exactly faggot

Had this right at the base of my spine. Had surgery to remove it to decrease chance of return.

Doc told me it was rooted all the way to the bone, wife could see the bone during the daily cleanings.

Has not returned, amen.

>Fatass
>hairyass
>sitting on your ass
Its ass related user

Depends on how bad it is. I needed surgery. Not fun but it won't come back afterwards.

Get a hot water bottle, no more than 100°f, wrap it in a moist towel and set it on the area.

Scrub the area daily with soap and rinse thoroughly when you shower. You should also run yuor fingers downward along the spine past your ass crack to help encourage sinus flow and drainage.

My boyfriend had one and got it lanced and drained. Had packing in it that he had to get replaced every couple of days for a few weeks. Once it healed and regular attention it hasnt returned.

These are relatively common.

Your dudes lucky Ive had them lanced countless times. Need surgery but it could still come back even then