** Dick Rate Thread :D **

** Dick Rate Thread :D **

Looks like you need to do some stretching

what do you mean ? /OP

Just looks like you had phimosis or something and your skin is tight around the bottom of your head. Maybe it's not.

give me a rate femanons and gays

I just want people to tell me if I'm too hairy. Shaft hair is such a bad cut curse.

8 nice hair. I'd sniff and lick you

kik is velikynovgorod if anyone is bored

bump

Your hair is just fine. Don't shave

I have shaved a couple times now and yeah that's kind of a mistake because then I have stubble high up on my shaft.

I just hate feeling hair when I jerk off and I know it has to be annoying for others.

Fuck man, my dick looks exactly like yours. Same bend just to the right instead of the left.

If you're really concerned I guess you could try some type of hair removal cream for the shaft. But I wouldn't be overly concerned. It looks fine. As for the rest of your hair. I would say grow it out a tad more. It's sexy.

Rate ..

I am more worried about potential irritation and the like for partners than aesthetics to be honest.

Never really thought of hair removal cream, seems like a dangerous proposition for the penis.

dick rate virgin, rate me pls

any daddy cocks here for me?

There are hair removal creams specifically designed for the genital areas. So, you should be fine. That being said. From the picture there doesn't seem to be enough hair to cause any type of irritation. And to be honest, shaving and then having hair stubbles would be much more irritating because they scratch.

r8 m8

7/10
7/10
8/10

Here ya go, faggots.

eh?

Maybe I'll just leave it and see how it progresses, it's been around a week and a half since I shaved.

So, what do you think? Can i pass?

Would tongue for cheese/10

Nice bear body. I actually find that really hot

Gag me
10/10 worship
Yum i will

;) thanks made it myself. mostly with country living and icecream.

Aww, no cheese. I'd still tongue.

Please let me suck it mmmmf

Aww thats adorably sweet. anytime, really.

Peachy

Mm right now please you got kik?

rate plz?

anyone?

hi here's me penis ok ty