Ask a drug dealer anything

Ask a drug dealer anything

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964091687
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why haven't you re upped?

You got some addicts waiting on your irresponsible ass.

Running solo or with several people? Can you live from it (ie no day job)?

Do you measure your micropenis with that lighter?

How do I get started.

are you a drug dealer?

can you please donate to my paypal

What's your favorite color?

I need weed in the 414, hit me up anyone?

Skin color?

Do you realize what a fucking piece of shit you are?

What will you miss the most when you are locked away in prison?

how much for a donut?

glazed

no no no my paypal i need it MORE! ive been walking to work for 3 years and i need a car baybee~

I'm stocked
Yes and yes
Purple or blue
White
Why?

how much do you make like. weekly? or monthly i guess?

How much you make

I know drug dealing makes great money but don't you fell bad when you destroy other people's lives/health.

trips detected

I make about $1000 a week

Drug dealer psss. Im getting $10,000 tomorrow in check fraud

Know anybody that needs a ton of shrooms?

I know a guy who knows a guy

why can't i find you and why won't you sell me weed? All I want is some weed dammit...

Can I have some drugs for free?

Los Angeles?

What drugs do you deal?
What state/country are you in?
What's your exposure? (Are you distributing to dealers, do you grow as well or just import and then distribute to dealers beneath you, or are you selling to consumers)

I've known a lot of drug dealers despite not being much of a consumer in that regard. All I can say to you is good luck Sup Forumsro. Most people don't make last very long. Someone will eventually rat you out, whether its a friend or a client whose been a good client for a years or even your girlfriend. I don't know anyone whose truely 'made it' selling drugs. Even knew country club dealers, in private clubs for businessmen etc. Everyone gets fucked in the end. If I were you, I'd start investing. Manage a portfolio with your profits and as soon as you can start buying up realestate. If you have money now
$CERU
$LABR
$AKS (gap up)
$MUX

Good luck and I hope you get out safely. 2 of my friends got shot, most got arrested.

This ^
Also how much funds have you invested initially to get things up and proper?

do you use that lighter to measure your cock?

Where is the best place to sell drugs to teens?

whats your game?

What do you sell? What drugs have the best profit margin? Also which state or region?

how do you do this

I sell weed, I don't feel bad at all
Seems risky. Are you behind a VPN or anything?

Bruh, he feeds a demand. No drug dealer actually pressures people. They just answer a phone /text

Oh ok then

Probably already asked but :

How long have you been doing that for ?

Any trouble with LE so far ? if yes please elaborate ( if possible,i'd understand if you wanted to go full OPSEC here )

Teach us the way of your peoples

clearly you dont have 2k pounds of shrooms, so how much is a ton?

nah can't you see that 'Incognito'. his ass is 100% covered

oh shit, good for you
almost makes me wanna deal too

What Kind of gear you peddling

how do i find a good pot dealer in my area? none of my "friends" are coming through for me, they just talk shit like, "Oh yeah I can get you hooked up with my friend," but then... fucking nothing.

Why don't you hire a maid with all that money?

I went into mailboxes at night and stole mail. Checks were in the mail. I opened a free checking acct. Online and used the take picture of check to deposit feature. When i get the money tomorrow i will close the acct.

your photo is edited and poorly i might add ... so ya not a drug dealer

What do you sell? What do the majority of your customers buy?

My father made 120k a year from moving weed, on top of this he had a business that made around 150k a year. Thoughts?

ay yo homes, how much for a dime bag?

kek

OP is a real drug dealer, literally no one else uses 50s.
The gov't created 50s specifically to track drug dealers.

Way ahead of you. I came from /biz/. Thanks for your concern but I sell weed in the midwest it's not very risky.
I started with a few hundred dollars five years ago and bought my first ounce of weed
Both of these should be answered by this post
No trouble
Lmao
Fuck you buddy
Oh yeah?

how will you get the cash in your hands though? If you send it to your real account won't it seem suspicious? and you can't go to the bank I assume

Why do drug dealers in their mid twenties find it ok to give drugs to seventeen year old girls in exchange for sexual favours, is it because it makes you feel big or can you not get girls your own age?

sure they started doing it back in 1862... fuck off

can you buy me a game on steam?
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964091687

How do you go on with your daily life knowing that you could get caught and sentenced for years really quick?

How do you retain anonymity irl dealing?

Ever been arrested for dealing?

Do you keep ALL of your money in cash, or do you have some type of bank account?

Ever had a guy offer to suck your dick for drugs? If yes, did you let him?

>implying drugs are only a recent problem
Stay in school, kid.

My father made over 800k moving blow. He also paid the cartel he was working with to assassinate a black dude that stole his drugs. Thoughts?

nope.

midwest

give him enough time, maybe

this question

you sound like the foreign guy that tries to get people to do this on craigslist

hello officer

Here are partial pics of the checks

You're not a dealer, you're just some faggot middleman

Lol pussy

>implying there was drug enforcement in 1862

How do you get drugs online without getting arrested? I don't want to get caught.

A dime bag literally means $10 worth

ok professor niggertits where's your evidence?

Do you think dealing drugs makes you edgy?
Does it make you feel like a rebel because you slung some dope?

Can I have 10 dollars please?

How does it feel to know that it's only a matter of time until you end up in prison and everything you earned until that point is taken from you?

Here are partial pics of the checks

Holy shitballs. My mind literally just exploded into a million billion pieces.

fuck you he's only selling weed

You're fucked now. You should have just stuck to selling drugs- that is harder to track than check fraud. Now you're really in for a world of hurt. There is literally nothing you can do to escape jail at this point- they will see where the phony checks were trying to be cashed, they will see your fake account, they will see who accessed it from what IP, they will subpoena the service provider, which will lead them straight to your ass.

GG OP, you're fucked.

0% of it working.
80% chance you'll get caught.
100% chance you are either retarded, or trolling.

I wouldn't do that
Like I keep saying I sell weed if I got caught it would be probation at worst
Bank, stocks, index funds, bitcoin
I make money middle manning drug deals
Not really

can I barrow 20 bucks I promise to pay you back after the weekend.

get on my lever faggot

because using paint is really hard and only with quatities with 0000000000000000 and 1 number lmao who would believe that you stupid autist shit?

>midwest

chi by chance? its pretty easy for a white guy to move weight in the city without drawing attention. pretty damn nice.

You obviously want to get arrested.

>Purple
fag detected

Where do you see your self in 10 years? 20?

How did you start, I need details, where do you get supplied from and how did you find the guy? I'm started chopping not very long ago and I need a little guidance..

Because underage girls do more drugs you fucking idiot. Mid 20s girls have more STDs anyway.

how can i find a weed dealer in my area?

I have some growing and some curing right now. But I know literally no people. How do I make it known I have product without making it KNOWN you know what I mean?

That's not the point, the only reason they don't pressure people is because they don't have to.

"the first taste is free"

> same handwriting on all the checks

Yeah, you definitely didn't just fill those in yourself.

seems legit.

All you need to do is make an acct. Using an online bank. (such as simple or capital one) then you can go to any bank and ask for a cash advance on the card.

FUCK YOU DON'T DELETE THAT SHIT

Order a pizza and ask the delivery guy where he gets his weed

this has worked 2 times out of the 2 times I tried it.

Need any guns?

>Weed is literally legal now in good states
>/Btards still asking how to get it

looks like thyer from the same person or the same person is signing them, which could mean OP has poor handwriting and proves nothing.

He could just be wasting his own checks (why are they all the same?) for some attention of Sup Forums

What is your full postal address?

I need to know all about this

how/where/when/how/how/how