Can I get a feels thread going, Sup Forums?

Can I get a feels thread going, Sup Forums?
66.90.91.26/ost/e.v.o.-synthesizer-suite/cepvwuzgms/02-the-budding-earth.mp3
Feeling nostalgic as fuck and this song reminds me of a time where things so damn simple.

>pic semi-related

Where did you get that song from, friend.

If only life was simple. People say it is, but I think those are the people that have never had shit thrown their way.

You inept retards have posted 6 feels threads in the last 10 minutes. Are you really too stupid to use the catalog or search features or are you just lazy? If you're just lazy, kill yourself.

what do you like about life?

OP here. I've had shit thrown at me, trust me. A lot. But I still remember a time in my life where things were indeed simple.

>But I still remember a time in my life where things were indeed simple.

Lucky you

It's from an OST from an old Japanese PC game.

There's a lot that I don't like, to be honest. But it's beyond my power to control. The things I do like are the simple things I had at a young age.

my ex-gf

you again

To me, at least, your picture doesn't make much sense. I know I say to people "I'm okay" all the time, when I've been depressed for years and feel like utter shit all the time. Yet, as much as I'd want someone to know and be able to just let it all out and vent. I'm absolutely terrified of the idea of anyone I know - work mates, friends, or family - discovering that I'm depressed. So instead, I do everything I can to fool people into thinking I'm happy, because god forbid they ever find out otherwise. I don't know why it's so terrifying - maybe I don't want to be a burden, or that I don't want to bring them don't. Whatever it is, it's awful and to be avoided at all costs.

On the one hand, you want to talk to someone, to have someone say "It's fine, you don't have to pretend". On the other hand, you don't want them to know, and do everything you can to hide it.

Fucking feels, man. They fucking suck.

thats why we are her
not that guy but op from last thread who answer most of the post kek

Exactly, and it's why I like lurking in feels threads whenever they come up. You never know who you're going to help.

true
i think i even found someone i know in real life
not 100% sure
and it helped me
kind of

>thats why we are her
W-Why are you her?

thats a fucking long story
i think i post my whole life in this threads over time
maybe one day i put it all together in one thread
most recent thing is i have to be happy because everything is fine but i dont
and a "flashback" from a thing that i would call the worst and best thing i did in my life
doesnt want to tell too much
i lost someone on purpose so the person has a good life even it means mine is worse

this. also "feels" threads are fucking cancer anyways. stupid beta faggots crying over girls who left them for better options. fuckin losers

Alright so.. I'm a young guy in a long distance relationship with this girl I met over snapchat (sounds silly I know but since I'm too much of a dipshit to get girls irl I'm pretty happy).
She's alright looking and makes me laugh from time to time, also, she keeps me company.
Here's the deal, gf is heavily depressed and has really bad mood swings.
Most of the time she calls me on skype and I do my best to comfort her.
She talks about how her family hates her.
How she hates herself (for some unknown reason).
I calm her down and when she finally stops crying we end the call and I go to bed (I'm 6 hours in front of her in timezone bullshit things).

Every single night, I cry myself to sleep knowing that my parents pretty much hate me and that this girl that's halfway across the world made me lose my best friend.
My mom was talking on the phone once while I was laying in bed, she probably thought I was sleeping.
>"He does nothing at home, I really want to throw him out at this point, just let him live on the street."

My parents are divorced and my stepmom is a complete bitch. She treats me like a sack of dirt. Once when I was younger she wrestled me down in the sofa then jumped on my head(about 10 or 11 years old), my dad seemed completely fine with it.

>ordering shoes with my dad
>"Do you want converse?"
>Hell no I'd rather kill myself than wear converse, they have no cushioning!"
>he says "kill yourself then" and walks away.

he wasn't joking, he didnt care, he just said it and walked.

Here's the worst part for me personally, my girlfriend knows that all these things have happened and still she decides to put all her troubles and all her problems on me.
I pretty much go to bed every night carrying both my own pain and my own trouble and also all my girlfriends pain and troubles.

I cry every night. I can't help it.
I don't cry because it hurts.
I cry because I wish I could make the world a better place for her.

part 1

part 2

I love her so much but it feels like I'm slowly loosing her and that we're slipping apart.
She's always a bitch to me and I've tried talking to her about it but she just gets even more depressed and then I end up having to comfort her again.
This whole text probably doesn't even make sense anymore.

I don't know what to do anymore, I love her so much but I can't take it.
Sometimes I just want a hug, like you know the hugs you get from your mom when you were little and fell, scraping your knees? The ones filled with love?
Yeah, I want a hug like that but theres no where for me to get them...

I love you Mina

I'm sorry

hey
first its hard but it is the truth
do not ever put anyone above you
even if you love her
if she wouldlove you the same she wouldnt do that to you
she is not worth it even if you dont belive me
second
i dont know how old you are but is their a chance to get away from your parents?
if you have no money you can get help to get away from abusive parents
iwhere i live its pretty easy and you got everything paid

I'm 15 and my dad has full custody of me, I'm also diabetic which means I depend heavily on the things I have at home, I can't bring them all.
Even if I could go to my moms house instead it wouldn't really be an option since it's just as bad there.

It's all getting to me.

>Teddy Roosevelt's diary the day his wife died.

tell mina you cant live like this
i dont know here but for me she sounds like a attion whore and doesnt do anything to herself if you break up
or
help her to get professional help so you dont have to deal with her shit

good news your underage and i think it doesnt matter where you live you can get away
try to get to a doc and tell them your story they even help you and give you information how to get away from your parents
maybe you have to go to a house where kids live like you(sorry dont know the english word)
abusive parents
depressed guys

but thats better than your home for the moment
>I'm also diabetic
thats not a problem at all
obv. you get all the things you need then

Dumping

I've had crippling depression and anxiety my entire life. I'm not sure what, if anything, I enjoy. When someone asks me what I like to do I freeze because I don't know this person talking to me and saying "I don't really like anything aside from smoking weed and eating, and even that can be a daunting task" isn't an acceptable answer.

Like I said, its been like this since I was a kid; but it's gotten worse since my daughter died. I honestly thought she would be the light of my life and give me purpose, but she isn't here so I feel like I have no reason to be here. The only thing keeping me from offing myself is the fact that it won't solve my problems, it just makes them somebody else's.

My husband asks "Why are you like this?" and I just shrug because I really don't know why I'm like this.

I just want this to stop.

Furfaggotry I know but it's from a web series called "Scenario" where some NEET/Omega falls in love with someone and she ends up having a terminal disease and dying and it's hinted he kills himself

Sad stuff
Last panel
Scenario by Trunchbull

I could feel every atom in my body, heart and mind working in synchronicity.
Point of consciousness ripping through all my sorrows, is it you God?
Become one with what's around me, ready to transcend.
The world turned over its head, pressure from my vertebrae. The only thing that's keeping me from falling out my body, so I stood there, hanging, observing, infinite possibility, all that there is, was and can ever be.
I am peace and tranquility, I am fear and frustration. There's no distinction anymore.
Point of origin, everything is since the beginning.
Death is an illusion, there is nowhere else you can go.

What do you think?

damn it op. now i have to go play E.V.O.

A girl I love here in Britbong land is currently in America fucking every chad cock she can find.

I've already blocked her. Fuck pretending to like pics of her wild adventures. I dont have energy for that shit.

Life is as simple as you make it out to be. Everyone has different standards to it.

not very believable

In the last few years, I found the will to go from being a NEET to having a new life in a different place with plenty of opportunity and lots of friends. I thought I'd figured out how to be strong and live.

Along the way, I discarded the hope of intimacy. But then, I gradually became infatuated with someone, in spite of myself. Someone who seemed to feel the same way, even. But the weight of that possibility makes it so that I can't begin to say or do what I would need to in order to seal the deal. The confidence I'd built turns off and I can't speak.

And I hate myself for this. I've broken almost every barrier I used to have, but opening myself up to this sweet person is, absurdly, the hardest thing I've ever tried to do. I keep failing, I'm afraid it will become too late, and I don't think I can forgive myself if I let this die due to my fear.

I understand this.

I have one good friend of the right temperament and I am tempted to admit to him that I'm a sad mess and that I just want someone to hug me and help me feel like I'm not falling apart.

OP here. Have fun playing it! :'D

OP here. Thank you for all your posts anons. Life seems more bearable now.

You're welcome OP