Dubs raps all lines above their post

Dubs raps all lines above their post

check em

Nigger go kill you self before the white cops do

please read this please dont just ignore me please like just honestly respond and if you still want me entirely out of your life just say so I'll respect what you want but please just read this im sorry i know you wont ever forgive me and that you hate me now and you probably think im an asshole which I understand you have every right to think that because what i did really just was bad and i cant argue that it wasn't because i know it was so i get why you hate me but you know even tho you couldnt care less about what i say ill still try because i could care less if im wasting my time and you arnt gonna read it its still worth a try but like kris you better know that everything i said was wrong and that you should never believe any of what i said I know you probably think an idiot for saying that since you probably already don't even think

Nigga

Anonymous 07/20/16(Wed)20:13:16 No.695609743▶
check em
>>
Anonymous 07/20/16(Wed)20:17:16 No.695610281▶
(OP)
>>
Anonymous 07/20/16(Wed)20:17:25 No.695610295▶
please read this please dont just ignore me please like just honestly respond and if you still want me entirely out of your life just say so I'll respect what you want but please just read this im sorry i know you wont ever forgive me and that you hate me now and you probably think im an asshole which I understand you have every right to think that because what i did really just was bad and i cant argue that it wasn't because i know it was so i get why you hate me but you know even tho you couldnt care less about what i say ill still try because i could care less if im wasting my time and you arnt gonna read it its still worth a try but like kris you better know that everything i said was wrong and that you should never believe any of what i said I know you probably think an idiot for saying that since you probably already don't even think
>>
Anonymous 07/20/16(Wed)20:20:44 No.695610734▶
Nigga

Call me, i like to talk about my inverted nipple.
My name is cricket; (937) 293-4542

>>
>>
Anonymous 07/20/16(Wed)20:20:44 No.695610734▶
Nigga
>>
Anonymous 07/20/16(Wed)20:21:38 No.695610860 ▶
Anonymous 07/20/16(Wed)20:13:16 No.695609743▶
check em
>>
Anonymous 07/20/16(Wed)20:17:16 No.695610281▶
(OP) (OP)
>>
please read this please dont just ignore me please like just honestly respond and if you still want me entirely out of your life just say so I'll respect what you want but please just read this im sorry i know you wont ever forgive me and that you hate me now and you probably think im an asshole which I understand you have every right to think that because what i did really just was bad and i cant argue that it wasn't because i know it was so i get why you hate me but you know even tho you couldnt care less about what i say ill still try because i could care less if im wasting my time and you arnt gonna read it its still worth a try but like kris you better know

I am a fucking jew and I have a small penis. Please kill me and ddos my family.

Fucking niggers destroying every country they come across. heil hitler

Call me, i like to talk about my inverted nipple.
My name is cricket; (937) 293-4542. Love me

bump

Im also gay and i love sucking big cock

I love keemstar and i want to suck his gnome dick

No i wont deliver

I hate life

Drop a nigger out of my asshole before the cum drips out of my tight kike pussy.

Deliver now

Deliver

Voocaroo bitcharoo

Nigger cant deliver