Be honest: what would you do if your kid turns out like this?

Be honest: what would you do if your kid turns out like this?

Well, you would know via tests before the kid pops out if there were any issues.

So, a smishsmortion would be done.

Would never impregnate anyone who wouldn't abort it so it's unapplicable

The wife and I agreed if it was detected to be invalid in the womb we'd dispose of it because what kind of quality life would it have? That's not fair to the child or us

My kid did turn out like that and I love her to death! She always tries her hardest and her best, never gives up until she succeeds, is a real winner and is just wonderful! She's the best thing that ever happened to me.

I don't understand people who know their kid is going to be a system of a down still bring them into this world. It's not fair on the kid, they are not useful for anything and need to be cared for their whole life.

I would honestly hate my life! And would not want to raise that fucktard.

This coming from a fat, lazy, Sup Forumstard who just sits in their basement shitposting all day.

>Yeah, get out of your mothers basement and go get a life, faggot. Then you can talk shit about things you know nothing about.

This. Raising regular children is hard enough on its own

Build more abortion clinics

That's a good attitude to have. Good on you, user, and I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

You probably hate your life, now, probably bitch and whine about every little thing so what would be the difference?

>Also, you wouldn't deserve the honor of caring for and raising a kid like that.

leave the bitch

samefag

Thanks, bru, and I'm not worried. Although my little girl is disabled she can handle an AK and an M50 better than most able-bodied normies. Yeah! I'm serious! I shit you not. She's a top shot.

he is still right

Exploit it for internet viral videos while it suffers internally

real talk, that's actually pretty cool.

I got a better question: would you deal with that kid for a chance with his mom?

I swear, you fucking millennials are the most useless piece of shit generation ever!

>If this world gets destroyed it'll be because of YOU!

Well it's kids like these shitposting on Sup Forums so I'd say I'd take it to nice wide open field and say "go now your free!" Then drive as fast as possible away from the shit. Yeah I know I'm fucked up. Pic not related

wait you let a retard shoot a gun? wat

What? You need to worry about your English (if that's the language you're trying to converse in).
I love my life you dumb fuck! That's the reason I wouldn't let that fucking anomaly ruin my life.

>Also, you wouldn't deserve the honor of caring for and raising a kid like that.

Are you retarded user? Didn't I just say I wouldn't anything to do with that freak?

>trying this hard: The series

Thanks. On the range she shoots 6-7/10 at 100 yards without a scope. Fuck yeah! Her eyes are good!

Fuck it

abort the bastard

it wouln´t come like that out. instant abortion

It's a lot safer than letting YOU shoot one!
>I don't need any accidental suicides on my conscious, thanks.

If it was something I knew about before the child was born, I'd abort it.

If it's something that I wasn't aware of until after the child was born, I'd do my best to raise the kid while probably resenting it every minute of every day and hoping it would die young.

Fortunately both my kids are happy and healthy and in a few short weeks I'll be sterile.

I would be like "why are you holding that retarded kid's hand?"

What I am is called responsible and mature, something you obviously know nothing about.

I'm actually married and have a 4 year old daughter you silly cunt.

Maybe grow up and have some common sense?

Is this whole thread just one guy arguing to himself?

giving birth to these things is utterly cruel. It would have been better for this kid to stay in the void of nothingness than come into this already fucked world with a handicap that will make his life agony

Probably.

Wah! Wah! Watch me bitch on the Internet like an immature little cunt!

>I feel sorry for your kid. I'll bet she's more mature than you. If not yet then she soon will be.

dude, never go full retard.

I know a couple who were told after a pretty natal scan that their baby had a 90% chance of being born downs syndrome. I can't remember how they (the doctor's) knew, something to do with the gap in between vertebrae in the spine.

Anyway, they decided to go full term and their baby was fine. She's 21 now. Fuck all wrong with her, never was

Prematurely balding? eh, it runs in the family. nothing i can do but support um.

>millennials
I'm not the person you're responding to, but I just wanna know how old you are.
I assume you're not a millennial and that means you're over 30 years old.

Oh yah! Tell me more user.

Burn everything move far away

>This coming from a fat, lazy, Sup Forumstard who just sits in their basement shitposting all day.

He is not wrong.

Oh and I work with severe special needs / handicap children for a school so I think I have a somewhat valid opinion.

It is a very complicated topic but if you had any idea of the reality of the situation / how it actually effects our society / tax payers etc etc...

AMA if you want

Make a better one since my wife looks like that

i am one of those guys that he called a "millennial". joke's on him, i'm born in 1988.

>pretty natal scan

>TOPKEK!

4th trimester abortion

>you need to be 18 to post here, kiddo.

Joke's still on you, X-gen piece of shit!

>Follow your leader, Kurt Cobain!

>Honor

Hey, you misspelled headache

Downies are the most functional kind of tard.
Semi-sentient mushroom tards,on the other hand, should be aborted though, because their short life would be pure suffering anyway.

I hope if it ever comes to it, I can have your outlook.

I was so relieved all my kids came out without anything weird. Well, they're probably autistic thanks to me, but, you know, no extra heads or chromosomes or anything.

I was fucking terrified.

You're technically a millenial, user. That generation starts in 1985.

>Reported for underage &B

Kindergarton must of finished early today...

Does your mum know you are on the computer?

I'd honestly consider a bortion. Talk about it with my girl and come to a conclusion from there. It's horrible, but honestly, being a normal person can be hard enough. Let alone being deformed and mentally handicapped. Not one single normal person who defends not a borting a downie would want to live the life they live, I guarantee that. It would be a living hell for that poor child, and I'd have an equally hard time if not a harder time living with myself forcing that child to live that life.

>And you misspelled pull-your-head-out-of-your-ass.

you mean your leader, right? There's no way you're older than 12

Aren't millennials early 80's?

Do what the ol Spartans did and toss him off a cliff

wait are you retarded or something?

Not too concerned actually. You need a girl to have babies and I'm planning on becoming a wizard

>Be honest: what would you do if your kid turns out like this?

Send the little failfuck on a mission to Mars, even if I had to build the rocket.

Thanks.

Just love your kids, encourage them, praise them when they do good and always be positive with them. You'd be amazed how far that goes.

But, I'm guessing they're not teenagers, yet.

>Be afraid! Be very afraid!

>2/10. You can do better than that.

the real question is what would you do if your Mom turned out like this? >;}

Are you trying to tell us something, user?

C'mon! Tell us! It's okay!

english is not my first language. i assumed a millennial is someone born close to the millenium, so 1998 to 2002. guess i was wrong.

Yes, but some uneducated people assume they are aftr 2000

0/10

But you can't do better than that, can you?

>a bortion

Maybe a few bortions, just in case.

>0/10

>You're not trying at all!

>Look at me, I suck dicks for a living

Daaaaaamn, i just got sick burned. Did i just poke a nerve? Take your sensitive ass to /mlp/ this is Sup Forums bitch

One is. Of course, she was a hellion anyway. So this should be fun.

I hope the best for your and your daughter.

/ encourage and praise; image related

If you guys actually have kids and are on Sup Forums, and aren't just weird 13 year old kids pretending to be fathers/mothers - God help us all.

That kid, I would love it. If it were a downie though? I've smother it.

It's why I laugh when people bitch about millenials because many of them are of that generarion. Complaining about specific generations is retarded anyway. Old people have been bitching about younger people (and vice versa) since the beginning of time. Same shit, different century.

Summer sure hit hard this year.

Another retard! We are able to post because we are over 18 you dumbwit!

God forbid you ever have to walk a mile in her shoes, cuz then you really might know what it's like to have to choose.

I can happily say I am 30, married and have a 4 year old healthy daughter.

The dude that is green texting and rage quitting is 12 pretending to do homework while mummy makes him din din.

Ha. I've been on Sup Forums for more than a decade.

Yeah cuz winter fags love to raise retards!

I guess you heard there are more of these peanut heads being born thanks to the zika virus.

Nice.

Most of you have, not will have sex, therefore why do you ask kid?

huh?

when i first saw this i thought that the woman was going to break that kids arm

>>retards!

and to have you here today is a great honor

nothing just a... a little fantasy of mine

wasted trips

>Most of you have, not will have sex, therefore why do you ask kid?
>Most of you have, not will have sex
>you have, not will have

turns out like how? what exactly is wrong with that kid? looks like a lego mans arms were attached the opposite way