Do I have herpes

Do I have herpes

Yup. Nigger.

>checked

Have you had sex recently? If not then probably not, no

Yeah dude, go to the doctor and get Valtrex quick. That little pink sore will open up like a mother fucker in a week if you don't get treatment.

Yes. And aids.

nah i believe a ton of people have little bumps on their cocks, i had a bunch when i was younger and they gone now. also been tested and im solid.

Its aids

To go with your AIDS

Yeah like 3 weeks ago raw this chick then 2days later it was a bump there and then this just appeared today

It could be hpv... you should go get it checked by a dermatologist regardless. Godspeed op

No, I'm deeply sorry to say you have something worse. You have Nigger-itis. TREATMENT SHOULD BE APPLIED IMMEDIATELY. The only cure is death.

Check em

Small bumps are actually very common and are not related to a disease.

If you are a virgin, or havent had sex in a very long time (or any other sexual activities) then probably not herpes.

I'm not a doctor but I went to a hospital once so I feel that I am qualified to answer this question. No. You do not have herpes. Now please put your cock away.

Could be syphilis tbh lad.

How about you consult a doctor or a nurse you fucking faggot

Heil.

I'm afraid it's worse than that. You're a nigger.

Chek'd and rekt

Looks like you gotr dubble dub herps user

Well then Ima just kill myself I'll never be able to get a girl again

Im afraid you have something much worse than the herps, it's called le nigger. Sorry Sup Forumsro.

looks like it,

Filthy nigger dick. You have aids

wooooah

88 man HH

Was suppose to fuck a chick tonight but now can't cause this shit man ima just an hero

Well, you have something more serious than herpes.

you're a nigger

does it itch like a motherfucker?

the only bad thing i see is a black dick

it looks like you have the black.... yup your black i can tell from the pigment.
best to find a fat white woman immediatly and knock her up once or twice

You're black, that's bad enough..

Kinda

go fuck a bunch of white chicks.

Wash that shit with Ajax

Don't ask b, go to a doctor, he's more likely to give you an actual answer and he won't call you a nigger, even though you are.

probably herpes then... welcome to the club

seeing as its turning black, my guess would be necrosis

Qualified General Practitioner here. Every man has little sweat gland bumps at the base of the penis, but yours are too high up for this. Yours also had a blister like appearance which is classic herpes or HIV deconhendrogibonicus blistering symptoms.

The prognosis isn't good I'm afraid.

Negrosis

No. Fordyce Spots. You are, however, rather dark skinned, not that you asked.

I have hepes and I fuck chick's all the time. just make sure the light is low. slut won't know the difference.

That's way too raised and irritated looking to be fordyce spots.

Worse. You're a nigger.

>Qualified General Practitioner here.

Seriously? Not Fordyce Spots?

topjej

You may have Fordyce's spots. Benign but can spread and don't look very good. Caused by sweat or chafing. But may want to get checked.
Yeah what he said

No. But i miss you...

Definitely HSV-2 ( Herpes )

Do they itch? Do they hurt?

Could be rashes. Wait it out and see.

I freaked out when I tore my dick after fucking the 3rd women I ever fucked. I freaked out and started crying, but I realized it was just a rash.

Why are newfag so edgy?

>papules that appeared today, three weeks post unprotected sex, in a grouped pattern
>Look as if they could turn into vesicles
>area irritated skin close to/under papule
>itchiness
>Black mark on palm of hand
Any fever, flu like symptoms in the past few weeks?
Herpes is most likely. Could also be syphillis, or contact dermatitis but if I had to do what was best for you I'd treat with herpes meds now, run tests in the meantime.
Herpes

>thinking racism is newfaggy

you must be new

No, his are blister clusters, not sebaceous clusters. You can tell by the non uniform variation and how raised and the shape. Definitely an STD.

Looks like herpes. Don't pop or itch them, can make it worse and spread to other parts of the body lIke the eyes and mouth.. Wash your hands after touching it and buy some oitment.

Yeh dude that's herpes. Herpes period after sex is 2 - 21 days. and it starts as small blisters then will pop. Go to the doctor you need to start taking anti viral meds.

Naa no flu like symptoms
I'm 18 and scared to go to a doctor

check to see if your dick smells like KFC. if so, you're a nigger

Yes you have the herps. Cut your dirty ass monkey nails too you smelly nigger

yea dude....that is the herp. get on some pills, it will control outbreaks.
if you spread it, knowingly (meaning after you see a doctor) you can be held liable criminally ( they will put you in jail).

Ima just kill myself I can't live with this no girl will ever want me now

ya, the jails are full with people that fucked with herpes. fucktard

You have niggeritis. Kill yourself goddamn savage terrorist animal.

Will genital herpes ever go away fully ?

Cut your dick off nigger trash

If it is herpes the pain will soon compel you to seek medical treatment. Depending upon where you live, there might be a free STD clinic nearby, and some clinic's just require that you're over 16 to get tested/treatment.

Doc's see far worse. If you're afraid because you're not sure what having herpes might mean for you, they're some of the best people to talk to. They can also help you find out or sure what is going on.

herpes is for life unfortunately. enjoy

Definitely herpes or HIV pustules which can appear about a month after exposure, but eventually disappear.

OP is seriously diseased. Will probably infect shit loads of lovely innocent women and traps.

could be herpes, could be sebaceous glands. time to check with the doc, man.

/THREAD

Idk about herpes. But I do know you are a dirty nigger.

> loads of lovely innocent traps

KEK

there lots of fat and ugly people that will fuck you still. don't worry. there is sex after herpes,it just isn't as good and you need to move from the A chicks, to the D ones

They aren't Fordyce's spots, looks nothing like them! Did you do any biology any point in your life? Tard. Stop giving Leroy false hope, he needs treatment.

Don't you just wanna pop em ?

search multiple sebacious cysts scrotum
thank me later

Yes, user. Welcome to the herpes club. I have it, and I fuck chicks all the time. Just don't tell anybody. The only acceptable solution is to spread it to as many people as possible. Now get to work. After they've healed, of course.

it's sickle cell anemia.

you have a condition not herpes; you are a nigger

I got rid of my herpes. Pop the blisters and then put wart remover on. it works.

Got rid of herpes.... Top kek!!

Yes, that is herpes. Good news is it won't kill you. Bad news is it will be with you for life.

I'm gonna kill myself these chick's at work were digging me now I can't even talk to them bad enough im already insecure fuck man fuck life

WINNER QUADS QUADS QUADS QUADS

Based on your skin color the odds point to yes.

How did you think you got herpes? When was the last time you had sex with a new partner?

I've had sex with 45 women in my life, and most of them without a condom. A lot of times they were complete strangers at hot springs and dance clubs, or bars. I've gotten chlamydia 3 times, but that's about it.

No. The rash comes and goes. That's why they sometimes call herpes "the gift that keeps on giving." In some people it may not break out again for years. In others, every few months. But the virus sits in your spinal cord dormant between outbreaks. Your body cannot kill it, and no drug has been developed to cure it either.

Best you can ever do is take antiviral drugs to limit frequency and intensity of outbreaks.

It's not that bad user, you'll feel better in a few months.

>7575

Jesus, that's horrible...it's like AIDS.
I heard you can get it on the mouth too.
Can you get HSV2 on the mouth or only HSV1?

LOL! Got rid of herpes. It is incurable. Kind of like that Friday the 13th fuck, keeps dying then getting up again. If you had a herpes outbreak ever, you'll have it plenty of times to come.

Fucked this chick one night stand raw should I just an hero