I wasn't prepared for this

I wasn't prepared for this.

The army dog being skinned alive by the Chinese at the end was a little over the top.

That tense moment where they had to choose between the orphanage and the hospital. Fuck that shit.

I though the rape scene was tastefully done

>That scene where the dog had to piss on the soldier to put out the fire
INTENSE

>That flashback of Connor ripping off that 12 year olds throat to save his handler.

Jesus christ, really puts things into perspective

Pretty sure those were Japs in China

>The scene after Connor gets home, and someone asks him "Who's a good boy?" and he honestly doesn't know how to answer anymore.

>That moment when Casper has the existential crisis

Haven't seen a sequence like that since 2001 A Space Odyssey

I thought the sex scenes were tastefully done. It's always hard to put a positive spin on bestiality.

is this the guy from starship troopers?

if by tastefully done you mean being one of the most repulsive scenes ever filmed then yes.

Why did they include that rape incest shit? Seriously, the moment when Casper brutally raped his daughter while her boyfriend licked the cum out of her ass wasn't very pleasurable to watch with my folks.

>repulsive

That took two days to shoot FYI. That rape was art.

Luckily that particular scene was over quickly when the mortars started landing

>

Private Conor's inevitable spiral into K9 opiate addiction and K9PTSD was one of the most harrowing and realistic depictions of a soldier's psyche after having to witness the atrocities of war. I was literally crying as he tied his leash around his neck and stepped off of his dog house. His paws dangling as the screen fades to black.
I'm getting a bit choked up right now...

How did they get away with the obvious snuff shit? That dismembered toddler the dog ate for dinner looked too real.

Apparently when they were filming in Cambodia the film crew became embroiled in a local drug war. There are rumours that some scenes may actually be real.

I don't think anything you guys are describing happened in this movie.... I don't think it happened at all!

Why don't you watch it and see for yourself, big guy?

im still waiting for you of guys to cut scenes from famous war movies with this one for an ultimate army dog trailer. think along the lines of Motherlove. make it happen Sup Forums

based

I like the village massacre scene

> that one scene where the squad has to lay low on a local farmer's house and promises to keep them safe if they hide them
> jump cuts to the farmer getting held down while his daughters are all raped in front of him

Holy shit I thought you guys were just doing a dumb meme joke about the movie but this shit caught me off guard

My main problem with it is the ending after his discharge when he still kills hobos at night to remind himself how it is to feel something.

That ptsd scene though
>Woof! I'm just not wired good anymore colonel!

That 20 minute torture segment was a little much

guys like top right is always look so sad with that pose, eyes and perfectly white teeth

>that moment where village people were burning up and pvt. connor said : "i sure love the smell of fried rices in the morning"
Imagine this movie released today.

didn't he also marry a Danish princess?

Yeah but she ditched her for a Wonder Woman cosplayer.

He also got his daughter in the divorce, so no alimony for him.

The worst thing is that when you finally think it's over the infamous 30 minute rape scene comes right afterwards, and don't get me started on that flamethrower scene. This movie has some serious pacing issues.

You forgot the rest of the scene
>Later that evening he found bitch hooker and when doing her he went lisp. Bitch said - it's all you've got army boy? It triggered his PTSD as captain said the same words before blown to pieces. Connor smashed the bottle and cut her throat while whispering - it's not happening, it cannot be real. After realizing what he done he shot himself with his .45 and left note saying "I'm sorry son, this world was too much for me"

>implying farm girls don't love the knot

Anybody who enjoyed this sick ""movie"" needs to fuck off back to I watched this with my gf after seeing it recommended here so much and we had to turn it off when we got to the rape scene

he looks like niles

So when it's girl you turn off but you kept watching Connor being raped at foster house?