Do I have a mature or receding hairline?

Do I have a mature or receding hairline?

Am I going bald?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>white problems

>receding

You'll be bald in about 5 days user

How old are you? Looks normal to me.

wow I still had your first thread opened in a tab from like 4 hours ago that I forgot to close whats wrong with you you insecure fuck you are not going bald stop making this thread.

You probably have cancer

user, I had (and have) a worse hairline than you. I was told by my sister and best friend I would be bald in a couple of years. It's now 17 years later and still have all my hair. You honestly have nothing to worry about. Even if you did, it would take years to show; stop worrying.

You're good. Stop watching music videos with prettybois that have perfect heads of hair.

"You" are probably a fucking American, so it's normal.
Why you may ask?
>Nuclear power plants radiation

Yes

Kek, I think that looks normal.
But you're a male so who fucking cares.
If you're insecure about it, just get fit and shave your head you fucking pussy.

no. that just your hairline it further back than other peoples. and cut ur nails dude.

LOL you going bald... welcome to the club.
Women treat you differently, you know, like you are disgusting.
People think you did something wrong because you cant grow hair.
People treat you like some treat black lepers.
Like you are really fucking gross, but they dont want to appear racist, so they feel obligated to treat you like a person.

You're going bald from not getting enough ass sex

look at your parents and grand parents
if they have it 90% you should also have it

geranibro is that you?

Were you born with that hairline? I was born with a receeding hairline and it just stays put year after year. My thick luscious hair is as full and soft as ever at 27.

Looks like advanced receding hairline cancer. OP will probably be dead before he even reads this, rest in peace faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI

Let it happen natural just don't grow it long at the back cos that shit is whack

first time I had the same concern was in my early 20's , my hairline looked just like yours, seemingly "all of a sudden", and it's still exactly the same at age 34 now. don't worry. shaved my head back then, thought it wasn't growing back the same ... and after years of fear about it, nothing got any worse. shaved my head last summer and it grew back 100% fine. don't panic. hope this makes u feel better