Khalil Mack > JJ Watt

Khalil Mack > JJ Watt

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/nfl/news/why-derek-carrs-late-season-slump-should-concern-the-raiders-heading-into-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

>Has one good game against the broncos old saloon door offensive line
>Better than Watt

Lmao the delusion of raiders fans

>statistically better than a majority of linebackers and defensive end
>barely any sacks or tackles from garage time , majority of them from the heat of the game and in the clutch something JJ hasn't shown since his first two years
>thinking it is far fetch

Reminder that Aaron Donald is best defensive player in the league

>
Reminder you need to stick to soccer

jj watt thinks he's smart and that fucks him over because he actually isnt, there will be 10 hardcore nigs and a few white dudes that will do what they are told and post better numbers than him

Watt plays in the dumpster fire that is the AFC south, that alone accounted for like 60-70% of his sacks over the past 2 years

>like 60-70%

Well what is it? 60? 70? 65? Look up the actual stat before you blurt this shit out faggot.

Literally "I have no point so I'll just spray some shitty guess hope it sticks" the post

That's a weird way to spell Geno Atkins...

Unironically 14 out of his 20.5 sacks in 2014 were from the AFC South

Funny how you choose a different year than the most recent season......wouldn't be because it completely destroys your narrative and makes you look like an asshole, would it?
Oh, I guess it does completely destroys your narrative and makes you look like an asshole...

JJ Watt
37% in division

78% in division

48% in division

46% in division

72% in division, only 5.5 sacks

(you)

I literally only said the last 2 years you autist, and you're right I was wrong about 2015, congratulations, he got to play New Orleans and Miami last year

And you didn't mention 2015, why?

>one year
>specifically said past 2 years

JJ Watt 2015 sacks:

vs. AFC South - 6.5
vs. Everyone else - 11.5

2014 sacks:

vs. AFC South - 14
vs. Everyone else - 6.5

Total vs. AFC south - 20.5
Total vs. Everyone else 18

53%

So you're objectively wrong and stupid. Grats!

Let's do 2013 sacks just for a tiebreaker

vs. AFC South - 5
vs. AFC South - 5.5

50%

Let's do 2012 since it's a "better" year than 2013

vs. AFC South - 9.5
vs. Everyone else - 11

Wrong again!

Get fucked by my autism you stupid faggot. Your point is only correct in the outlier year.

#rekt by

>he got to play New Orleans and Miami last year
Mack got to play the Charges, twice, Detroit, GB and Denver twice....
Your.
Fucking.
Point.
Is.
?

Damnit I'm fucking up today....

>AFC South
6 games

>The rest
10 games

Hmmmmm.

>Being this autistic

Look dude, I said he statpadded from his garbage division the past 2 years

I was wrong about last year but a hilariously disproportionate amount of his sacks in his """"record year""""" were against garbage teams

Congrats on twisting my words though

Remember how Khalil Mack was fucked against Andrew Whitworth with that Cincy line?

meme watt is the most overated player in this league. he cant even carry his team to a playoffs win

Khalil can't carry his team to *JUST* the playoffs

>forgetting that football is a team sport

>a hilariously disproportionate amount
He plays against those teams 6/16 games.
That's 37.5% of his sacks should ALWAYS be against those teams.

"a hilariously disproportionate amount" is having 1/3 of our sacks coming from ONE game.
Or.....going 1/2 the season without a sack

the packers suck aside from brett farve

nice team sport there

WOW LOOK AT ME I'M SO FUCKING SMART I MADE AN AWESOME JOKE

yeah why don't you fuck yourself you fucking hillbilly

woah there Ivan, calm yourself.

Why do American blacks have Arab given names so often?

How is 68% anything other than a hilariously disproportionate amount for 38% of your schedule

Reggie White, Desmond Howard, Sterling Sharpe, LeRoy Butler, Mark Chmura, Keith Jackson, Dorsey Levens, Adman Green, Antonio Freeman
You fucking faggot.

Because there are different level of being disproportionate, 33% of your sacks for 6.25% of your games is insanely disproportionate.

they have a habit of stealing things

>Reggie White

Counting him as a Packer is heresy, it's like saying Deion was a 49er at heart

He was on the team, had 3 sacks in the Superbowl, played 6 seasons, 2nd in franchise history for sacks by only 6 and was at one point, THE leader.

He counts, faggot.

I'm mostly just saying that he was an all-time great for the Eagles and a very good/elite player for the Packers

Just compare his sack totals for each team and you'll see my point, he should be identified as an Eagle

Okay, Iggles boi, you clearly forgot your place....

But the rest of the NFL is divided, at best, on where he should be.
This isn't LT going to NYJ, this isn't Peyton going to the Broncos.
White had a lot of years left in the NFL at an elite level and left for a paycheck from that city AND got a ring from GB, not Philly.

He's not an Eagle.

>forgetting about based Antonio Freeman

He joined a better team in the midpoint of his career, I'm just saying he was most dominant as an Eagle and meant more to us than you guys

Blame management for mishandling his free agency

kill yourself and die from it

If some team had your best player for 5 years vs 7 with your team you'd absolutely argue for your side too, this isn't a fact based discussion at all

>meant more to us than you guys
Not a Puckers fan.

Again, doesn't look like he gave 2 shits about you guys if he left for a paycheck.....

>He joined a better team in the midpoint of his career,
Are you just saying shit?
The Eagles had 5 straight years of 10+ wins til 1993.
Packers just switched to Favre, who was good at best his first year.

God damnit, you're a fucking stupid faggot, boy.

He left because our shit FO didn't offer him the money he deserved, see: why we gave Cox a hilariously large deal to make sure he stayed

>The Eagles had 5 straight years of 10+ wins til 1993.

And didn't do shit in the playoffs because the offense was completely inept outside of Cunningham and Walker, plus we were never once the best team in the division except for the year Cunningham got injured

No idea why you're getting so fucking upset over a team you don't even support in that case

>He left because our shit FO didn't offer him the money he deserved
What is......a player who gives a fuck about a team/city/players would take less money, regardless.

>And didn't do shit in the playoffs
And the Packers didn't do......the playoffs.

>the offense was completely inept outside of Cunningham and Walker
At the time, Cunningham was wwwwwwwwway better than Favre and they had nobody else at the time on offense.

>plus we were never once the best team in the division
Oh, good point.
The Packers weren't the best team in the division for over 20 years before White came.

>No idea why you're getting so fucking upset over a team you don't even support in that case
Not upset, you're a fucking faggot, want to tell you, faggot.

>faggots ITT who fell for the b8
they don't even play the same position. Learn the difference between a 3-4 and 4-3 before spreading your opinion. This is the football dumbass equivalent of comparing Vince Wilfork and Gerald McCoy.

The Packers didn't share a division with the Redskins and Giants holy shit if you're going to argue about the Packers being shit why don't you just take a look at the Eagles roster aside from White, Brown and Allen

Lmao is that why Von just held out to last possible minute until he got paid? Face it elite players want to get as much money as possible, the Eagles didn't offer as much as the Packers and White played his heart out for the team, I don't know how the fuck you're gonna argue he mattered more to Green Bay

How many 15+ sack seasons did he have for he Packers? How many times did he lead he league in sacks? He had one year with them that rivaled how well he played for the Eagles and that was 1 fucking year before he retired

>Counting him as a Packer is heresy
>mfw the Packers retired his number before the Eagles did

The Packers have been either really good or really bad throughout their history, there is really no middleground. Their revival in the 90's was in large part due to Ron Wolf being a very good GM. Teams like the Browns and Jaguars need a guy like him.

>take a look at the Eagles roster aside from White, Brown and Allen
Okay, pushing aside that they all ARE on the Eagles, so it's retarded to not pick them.
Keith Jackson, Cunningham, Simmons, HERSCHEL WALKER, Barnett.

>Lmao is that why Von just held out to last possible minute until he got paid?
Who knows what he really would have played for, completely irrelevant.

>Face it elite players want to get as much money as possible
What is, Tom Brady, for BTFO.

>I don't know how the fuck you're gonna argue he mattered more to Green Bay
Not arguing that at all, he was good for the Packers, that is my point, you faggot.

>How many 15+ sack seasons did he have for he Packers?
I love the arbitrary cut off you have right there.
He made the probowl every single year, he had multiple double digit sack seasons and a DPOTY AND 3 sacks in a superbowl ANNNND he got a ring from them.
And who doesn't remember him running around the SB field with that trophy?

He doesn't have any moment like that with the Iggles, he didn't care about them.

>HERSCHEL WALKER
is that you Mike Lynn?

>preferring a nigger over a based what gentleman

Brady's wife is a literal billionaire, that's an awful argument to make

He wanted a ring, he got a ring, I'm happy for him, he was the greatest Eagle of all time but not the greatest Packer of all time

If you want to ignore my "arbitrary cutoff" he averaged 11.5 sacks with GB, 15.5 with Philadelphia, that's two completely different levels of elite

>Brady's wife is a literal billionaire
>$44 million in 2015
""""""""""""""""literal"""""""""""""""" billionaire

Right there, BTFO.

Not him but she's worth like $300 million, more than any other player's wife ever, even if not a billionaire you'd have to be retarded to think Brady cuts his salary simply out of muh passion for winning

because western names are considered slave names

>Ignore the part where I averaged the sacks

Now I see who I'm arguing with

>he averaged 11.5 sacks with GB, 15.5 with Philadelphia
1) Not really.
2) Still elite.
3) He left your city.
4) Not McNabb, Dawkins, Westbrook, Carmichael or NVB. You've been a fan since 2011, haven't you?

>Not really

Um, yes really, check it yourself

13 18 21 18 11 14 15 14 with the Eagles
13 8 12 8.5 11 16 with Green Bay

A significant drop off in production

So did Peyton, Durant, Lebron, Montana, means literally nothing on its own when the front office is the reason why

Dawkins is my favorite player but he is not the GOAT at his position, do not even put McNabb in the same category as the 2

>you'd have to be retarded to think Brady cuts his salary simply out of muh passion for winning

1) not even remotely close to billionaire, so you're clearly talking out of your shit caked asshole.
2) If he isn't playing for "muh passion" or "muh team love", why didn't he go to the market? He would have killed it.
But no, he likes his town, he likes his teammates, he wants to play for NE and NE only.
Unlike White, who left Philly for a rookie QB with an unproven coach and no run game or defense to speak of.

He definitely cuts his salary because he wants to win, however if his wife wasn't worth 4 times as much as him there's absolutely no way the Pats could get away with 12m a year for the GOAT

He has a luxury no other player in history has had

13 18 21 18 11 14 15 14 with the Eagles
13 8 12 8.5 11 16 with Green Bay
Take away the 21 sack season, it's almost a full sack to his total, not much of a difference.
No, 3-4 sacks per year is not "significant", repeated all pros is not "significant", faggot.

>So did Peyton, Durant, Lebron, Montana, means literally nothing on its own when the front office is the reason why
Ohhhhh, boi.
I was waiting for you to act like a faggot again, this should be fun.....
>Peyton
At the end of his ride, people wondered if he was any good anymore, Andrew Luck was the most obvious 1st overall pick ever. No character flaws, no major injuries, big body, strong arm, mobile.
He was a wet dream to a GM.
White was still in his prime, 2/10 comparison, take that L.

>Durant
Durant wants a ring, he doesn't care about OKC enough to do it.
Doesn't mean White suddenly cared about Philly, which he doesn't.
4/10, chalk another L.

>Lebron
Oh, sorry, did White come back to Philly?
If they did, you can give me that L, if not, put another one up on your stupid fucking face, faggot.

>Montana
Oh, did White miss a season and have another pass rusher come in and do his job better than he did?
Again, because that's what happened to Montana with Young in 1991-92.
So, if that's not what happened, you're just talking like a fagboi again.....

>Dawkins is my favorite player but he is not the GOAT at his position
That was never the argument, dumbass.
You said greatest Eagle of all time, faggot.
Dawkins actually meant so much to the city both ways that he cared enough to have a useless 1 day contract to retire as an Eagle.
He means more to Philly than White ever will.

Fuck, I know more about your shit team than you do.

>implying sacks are the only thing that mattered
The passes defended are relevant too m8. It was a complete non-factor in philly but became a big part of his legacy in GB,

>He definitely cuts his salary because he wants to win
Why isn't he on the Bengals, Seahawks, Broncos, Steelers, Cardinals?
All of those have better talent around the QB than the Pats do.

>however if his wife wasn't worth 4 times as much as him there's absolutely no way the Pats could get away with 12m a year for the GOAT
Right, because what would he buy with his messily 120 million dollar net worth......like bread crumbs at that point.

..........why don't you do yourself a favor and look up Lester Hayes, Mel Blount, Mike Haynes and any other good CB from before 1992 and see how well they kept track of that stat, okay, kid?

You realize other players have more than 120m too right? Breadcrumbs or not most players still opt for maximizing their contract or at least being as close as possible

>3-4 sacks per year is not significant

It's literally the difference between pro bowler and DPOY candidate nigger

>B...But Watt can play tight end!!!!!!!

Peyton had his best season with the Broncos aside from 2004 if you want to adjust for passer friendly rules

holy fuck this thread

>ameristats
the euros were right

>Peyton had his best season with the Broncos aside from 2004 if you want to adjust for passer friendly rules
Totally, totally, totally not what we're talking about, but good job, faggot.

> Breadcrumbs or not most players still opt for maximizing their contract or at least being as close as possible
Yeah, they don't care about their teams, just like White didn't care about Philly.
Brady cares about NE though

kek

you must also think deacon jones was garbage since he officially has zero sacks. Literally kys.

For White's performance? No, it's not.

Wow, you have shit deductive reasoning skills, bro.
They didn't track pass deflections when White was on the Eagles, but they still happened, A LOT.
I told him to look up those amazing CBs and notice how none of them had it tracked either, dipshit.

>Pic related, (you)

He will be this year. Oakland going to the second round of the playoffs this year.

cbssports.com/nfl/news/why-derek-carrs-late-season-slump-should-concern-the-raiders-heading-into-2016/

Carr and Mack gonna win the AFC West this year.