How long after getting my wisdom teeth out should I wait until I smoke weed again?

How long after getting my wisdom teeth out should I wait until I smoke weed again?

Depends a lot on how badly the wisdom teeth were impacted and how they were erupting.

Give it at least a month.

You can do it right away but you gotta get creative you can't suck anything or you get a dry socket. So you'd have to use a pump or a vacuum or something and just shoot it into your mouth. Tits not related

What if my buddy were to just rip the bong for me and I were to just inhale when it was ready?

I smoked cigs 2 weeks after I got my uppers pulled. I hear they're a lot less worse than bottom ones so I didn't get a dry socket. I didn't suck in how I usually do though. I kept my mouth completely still and more importantly, tongue as I sucked in.

Smoking weed is probably easier because you inhale it straight away. Like you can put a joint in your mouth and straight breathe in with your lungs. Cigs though you have to suck in, leave the smoke in your mouth a half second, then inhale. So if you just close your lips around a joint (easiest probably) and use your lunges to inhale rather your tongue and opening your mouth then inhaling into lungs, it'd probably be better.

Thats just my experience though and you know everyone's different blah blah etc. So you should probably wait at least a few weeks but you probably won't so just whatever you do don't suck hard. Not even once. All it takes is one bad suck and you got deh dry sock.

Dude, your mouth needs to heal before you can smoke again. If you start right away your healing process slows down and you can get an infection. Give it a month.

you should be careful. smoke lightly. only pipes or vapes.

the next day is probably fine. or if you live in a medical/legal area, buy edibles. hard candies are best for your condition

You should be good to go when your painkillers are up

Gravity bong

Not the next day... Don't listen to this guy.

Wait a week, at least. Honestly, it will only make your tolerance go down anyways. Smoking out of a pipe is literally the worst thing you could do.

tits are always related ass fuck

Dude .. no! You're going to get a dry socket.

Maybe, I might just wait it out, I've been in need to a Tbreak anyways.

Yeah, that could work. Also, stuff gauze in the holes and clench down on them. Hold the clots in. I smoked within a couple hours.

Eat some instead. Fucking dumbass

Like said. Give it a week as far as smoking cigs. I was gravity bonging the same day.

I've had multiple teeth extractions and have even been a pretty heavy smoker (weed and tobacco) the whole time. Even smoking on the drive home from the procedure. Avoid any sucking if possible, and keep gauze in the wounds while biting down.

you can smoke dont worry. just dont suck hard enoguh that it would create and pressure in your mouth and open the wound or make a dry socket.

I put cotton in and smoked the.next day. I had surgery. No dry sockets no fucks given either.

eat the weed

Take this as an opportunity to quit being a degenerate weed fag. Realize you don't need it.

You can follow all their instructions (like I did 3 times) and still get a dry socket. Try to do what the dentist tells you. But it might not matter anyway.

I was smoking a gravity bong through my nose as soon as I got home from the procedure.
Just don't make any suction in your mouth, which covers almost every other way to smoke.

Maybe in a few days I'll try it with gauze or cotton or a gravity bong. I have a huge fear of getting dry socket

I live with my parents still (I'm 20, drive back and forth fourth to college) and they hate that I do it enough. I'm definitely not gonna stink up their house by making edibles (we don't have enough for it anyways)

Smoking through the nose is literally just putting your nose to it and inhaling right? I've never tried it that way

Or a waterfall bong. Different words for different areas. Google waterfall bong though. It'll give you directions. Use a Gatorade bottle since its about nose-sized and just breathe it in.

Pretty much. It's next to impossible to smoke a blunt like that.
Trust me.
Ouch.