youtube.com/watch?v=rObSWkQA7og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean... that's alot of lions

Same fag

>2 replies,3 posters
>samefag
go to sleep nigger

Newfag, Also the sun

honestly though the sun would just burn out befor the tigers could get to it unless they form a human bridge but i dont know if they can do that...

Oh so one sun isn't good enough for you?

Lions, easy. They can just attack at night.

/thread

Not if we helped them fight the sun and gave them rocket ships you fucking retard.

Mastermind criminal here, folks.

on the ohther hand the sun will pull the tigers to it so if enough lions stack on top of eachother and get pulled in they can knock the sun out of its rotational field ensuring victory for the mammals

Nope.

Trolling aside, if they could somehow survive the vaccuum of space, the lions could attack the dark side of the sun which is much cooler, but probably wouldn't do much damage to the sun's outer crust.

honestly why would we give some ljmons an rocketship?????

The lions burned up haha ur dumb

idk its only 1 sun and alot of lions

but then again quality > quantity

Earth would collapse under the weight of one trillion lions so really, no matter what we wouldn't be around to see the result.

The word lion has 4 letters , the word sun has 3. 4>3 therefore lions, dumbfags

well no dumbass first of all its tigers

as we all know the lions are heat resistant due to their fur they can absorb alot of water therefore they avoid being boiled by the sun

>tigers
>human bridge
>the sun will pull tigers to it so if enough lions stack
nigga what species are you talking about? humans, lions or tigerr?

So they can defeat the sun. Fucking idiot.

How do you beat that which you cannot touch? Man the suns surface could not only fit more than a trillion lions, but it's so hot it'd vaporize them from millions of miles away. Even if you pretend the lions could reach the sun, it's self fueled and powered so it cannot be smothered. At best the lions would add fuel to the fire.

lpok at ops pic again FOR clarification

HERE >>

Knock sun away and watch the mammals freeze. Nice logic.

Simple. If the lions had spf 50 sunscreen they win easy

Lions are used to very hot weather of around 50c. The sun is 15 million c. One trillion lions could handle that.

(50 x 1,000,000,000,000)>15,000,000

LOOOOL bro I just said they are heat resistant so they can never freeze to death but anyways if the sun is gone they just harvest the power of the moonlight

Canadians and other arctic animals would be fine.

That joke was literally posted to imgur from this OP post today. Come up with something original you fuck tard.

Sun is still bigger than a trillion lions packed together and being hot as fuck, even more than africa, those lions don't stand shit worth of a chance

You'd need to shave the lions first to apply the sunscreen, shaving 1 trillion lions would take longer than time itself

Well, considering that a lion is about 2 times as much mass as a human give or take, and "With the world population growing at a vigorous 2% per year, there would be a trillion people alive in around the year 2260.", and you could fit 1.3 million Earths inside of the sun, I would have to say the sun would win.

Unless of course you multiplied 1 trillion by more than 1.3 million. Then you might have an interesting interaction. Maybe not though. I would say multiply 1 trillion by at least 3 million to give the lions a fighting chance.

u obviously dont know shit about tigers LOL just cause u disgust it in your biological class once in elementary school once i bet u dont even know tigers are heat resistant dumbfuck

These threads pre-date imgur itself, you must be quite new here.

are you a wizard?

Lions are naturally lazy, plus they have no motivation to kill the sun so this would never ever happen.

Is it a normal lava-based sun or something different?

>tigers in africa

im SPEANKING ABOUT LIONS THE WHOLE TIME OMG

>That joke was literally posted to imgur from this OP post today.
More like 2013

Well what if the lions don't want to fight the sun? Have you ever thought of that? You fucking bimbo?

Put them on an potato chip assembly line. Fill vats with sun gook and have the vets rub it in and redip them and rub it in again. Easy peasy. 1 trillion chips roll off the line every day.

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=rObSWkQA7og

So instead of 1 trillion lions versus the sun try 1 quintillion lions versus the sun.

1,000,000,000,000,000,000 lions.

Once upon a time I was not. These days it sure does feel like it unfortunately. Where did cool me go?

We need more critical thinkers like you if we're going to pull this off!

do u know anything about tiger hustory then you would know how many tigers were killed by the sun

It's obvious guys. I'm taking physics in college now and we had an answer similar to this the other day. If you had 1 trillion lions which weigh appromately 700 pounds, it would be 700 x 1000000000 = 700000000000 pounds
That much weight at once would cause the sun to waste too much energy concentrating on burning the lions. The sun would go supernova and kill everyone but the force of the blast would push some of the lions out of our galaxy and most likely to a planet which supports life.

take the amount of tingers in the army right now and multiply it by 5 thats why they need revench

The average distance between the earth and the sun is 92,900,000 miles. the average lion runs at about 35-40 mph if the lions ran 23.5 hours a day they would travel 881.25 miles a day. the average lioness has 1-6 cubs and there would be an average of 500 billion females. which means every 365 days there would be an increase of 1.5 trillion lions. at a rate of 881.25 miles a day it would take 289 years to reach the sun. I don't care enough to do the math but in 289 years there would be a fuck load of lions. and then they would all die a fiery death.

tldr: Lions are flammable

harambe

I'm guessing no-one on this thread has ever seen a lion take a hot bath......

retard u missed my whole theory on the tiger fur which gives them supermen like powers making them not burn u missed ALL OF IT!

plesae if you will post than just read the posts first do u dont spam so much

Lion's weight : 2.85x10^15 kgs
Sun's mass : 1.9x10^30 kgs

Lions are faster and lighter
Speed > Strenght (Implying the sun has any)

only reason the tigers is faster is because o top of running fast the sun has to turn upside down alot so the core doesnt melt

GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

i will draw it in paint for u so u can understand ok hold on

sry my printer has no colors anymore

interesting calculations user

Lions HATE hot baths.....trust me I'm very learned when it comes to lions........I fucked a lion once

10 Trillion Lions

How much tritium is contained in each lion?

keked

l0l idiot, first off if they gonna travel by themselves they couldn't populate cuz they got nothing to feed on besides themselves

goml

>OP doesn't know about Narnia being eternal

at this point I really don't know if the people on this post are such good baiters or they srsly arguing about this shit. Genuinely kek'd in this thread

30 billions years time of preparation is overpowered

FUCK!!!!!!!

I would truly like to apologize for my ignorance

also they wouldn't die cause it's 1 trillion lions man I mean do you know how fucking strong a lion is?

jesus christ im glad im not retarded

not as strong as the dang sun

what about one trillion of them

You don't have to touch the sun to beat it you stupid faggot. Just put a hose on it from a distance dumbass.

He sure didn't consider that
Exactly

2,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg for the sun. 210,000,000,000 kg, assuming they're all adult male lions. I shouldn't have to tell you that's a teeny ratio. 0.0000000000000105%

The sun loses 10,000,000 metric tons of mass per second.

So the sun loses one trillion lions worth of mass in 6 hours. The sun should stick around in some form for 6 billion years or so.

SUN WINS

They just need to attack at night.