youtu.be/FWRCJhsz5t4
youtu.be/fldEfCZL6iQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLSSSSSSHHHHHHHTTTTTPPPPPP*

This is not a Wallmart, John

She isn't French, she is Corsican.

>Americans and their scat fetish

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

My darling…why…that was…*ssssnnniiiiffff*…the biggest one yet my dear….*sniff*..if you are….*sssnnnniiiifffff*…yes….if you are not completely out of exquisite gas…*sniiiiffffff*….my dear……then you, dare I say…*ssssnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffffff*….have the intestinal capacity of an elephant!....*ssssnnnniiiifffff*…yes…..*sniff sniff sniiiiiffffff*….and the pungent, yet extraordinary stench of one too…yes…*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiffffffffff*

How old is she now? 52?

man, someone actually wrote that

makes you think

what did he mean by this?

Now this is a new twist.

well I am 75% german after all, along with 25% irish and 12.38% cherokee

It's the German ones muh heritage-ing

>now
more like I used to love France

may as well be with these tattoos
DROPPED

*italian

France is so good at raising pop-lolies.
Why is that?
youtu.be/FWRCJhsz5t4

She isn't corsican.

They doesn't consider themselves Italians and they aren't Italians at all, they're Celto-Ligures descendants.

>will never even get someone half as attractive as her
>talented men do
>she ages

holy fuck where is the motivation?

>these tattoos
>Sailor Moon and Arale
If anything, they should makes her our girl even more desu

I found the source for that pic and I'm a bit baffled.

If you understand French you'll just love hearing her singing this: youtu.be/fldEfCZL6iQ

She is 32, she is still a hottie desu

I have boner by just seeing her dance

>Gall, aged 18, did not understand the double meaning of the song when she recorded it.[2] By Gall's account she did not realize until later why the filming of the clip attracted so many visitors to the set
Why are the french so evil?

Someone in CIA reads this kind of shit every day and gets paid.

wtf I love Albania now

>Someone in CIA writes this kind of shit every day and gets paid
ftfy

WE WUZ EGYPTIANZ

what a nice song and she's a real cutie :3

wtf

It's basically a song about sucking on """lollipops"""

That's a blatant lie, she understood everything she sang.
And everyone know gainsbourg (the writer of this song) is an incestuous paedo.

No, it's just Serge being "provocative". Love him.

Why is Alizee's forehead so big?

I just read the wikipedia page kek
typical