So whats the consensus of this series in the end?

So whats the consensus of this series in the end?

Whats the thoughts of it?

Any word on series 2?

Season 2 sounds like it's just going to be Treme.

Thought it was great, really loved the last scene where it shows how lonely he is. My family was really invested in the show because my great aunt was Nicole's neighbor and knew her pretty well. I hope Courtney B Vance wins all the awards.

season 2 is going to be
the white men imprisoned and forced us to rape and pillage, we dindu nuffin

Why didn't they tackle the subject of his son being the real killer?

What

You didn't watch the show you Sup Forums parrot faggot hack get the fuck out of here. Goddamn cancerous fuck.

Probably. Season 1 was just a nigger victim propaganda.

So did he do it?

Brilliant, riveting, masterclass in acting, really surprised me.

I would explain, but this thread is full of fucking racists.

back 2 plebbit nigger

it was 9/10 AT LEAST

the theory of his son being the killer is attractive but completely falls apart under close scrutiny

it was oj m8 get over it

I kinda like Cuba as OJ, he seemed lost and an enigma even to himself.

Sarah Paulson was great. That feel when Marcia finds out about the media making fun of her new haircut...

Didn't like Cuba as O.J. Such a shit actor.

I never made up my mind about if I liked Cuba's version of OJ or not. I've always seen the real OJ as having a lot of confidence. Cuba's version seemed like a lost puppy. He did an okay job for that kind of character, but it never felt quite right to me.

Nigger the fucking show makes it unambiguously clear that a murderer got off because black people were bamboozled by the defense team and let politics decide whether or not they thought he was guilty. You're a fucking faggot cunt pol meming for no reason. Kill yourself you know-nothing dipshit.

I wonder if they cast him because he's such a loveable celebrity that he is as unbelievable a murderer as the public thought OJ was.

That's a good point considering how easy it is to find tall black actors in the industry.

Watched the first ep (Or the one where OJ is going to kill himself in the kids room). Hilariously overreacted and ADD camerawork, didn't bother watching any more of it.

>the mans racism backfired that's why the poor suppresed black people were bamboozled and freed the guilty OJ
>it is hard being a stronk female lawyer in the 90s
>the black community dindu nuffin and wuz justified
are you even into sjw logic?

>you dont like this unambiguously clear sjw propaganda thats why you have to be m-muh Sup Forums boogey man
>get the fuck out of here. Goddamn cancerous fuck
>fucking faggot cunt pol meming for no reason. Kill yourself you know-nothing dipshit
and why are you so triggered? If you're in fact no reddit cancer?

btw shouldn't you be on a BLM orgy right now or spam 'how can white men even compete' threads?

tl;dr

watch the show you SJW faggot. Be triggered less.

His son did it you fucking moron. All (ALL) of the evidence points to it.

the racist cop did it.
did you even watch it?

Hell yeah it does.

Everyone knows his son wore his dad's boots and his dad's gloves and took his dad's car to his mom's house and then impulsively murdered her when he caught her with another dude.

Never paid much attention to the case, but picked up tidbits here and there. That whole theory went like something like this:
>his son didn't like Nicole or that they broke up or something
>O.J's hands didn't fit those gloves, but his son's hands (which I'm think the theory goes is that his son is smaller than OJ) would
>OJ took most of the rep so his son wouldn't get in trouble
>Their DNA would probably be fairly similiar so it's that back then they were confident that potential weak samples were his.

Like I said, never really cared enough to look up all of it through. I'm not sure why, according to the theory, OJ would flee after getting a warrant out for his arrests if his initial goal at start was to take the cover for his son.