ffs i will rape a girl i'm not gonna give money to a prostitute for fk i swear

no

no

u probably dont know how to speak to girls
im also 20 and virgin, and better looking than you

No. But you look like a terrorist.

Eh, you're alright. Just some guy.

put a paper bag over your head (with generous mouth slit) and i'll try you out

but it looks like you'd have to shave your butt really good before i'd try that part on for size to see if i'd fit

honestly...quit taking drugs, get out of bed and ask someone to fuck you

see what happens

I'm uglier and I've had sex. You must be a real piece of shit

Fuck off with your cancer bait, do fucking decent posts you cunt

You look fine to me. You're brave at least. Coming to Sup Forums for honest opinions. Good for you, user.

Be like a Mexican. Just annoy the fuck out of girls and don't take no for an answer.

yes and you look liek terrorist. go back to derpistan pls.

post another picture of you with better lighting

Nah man, the ethnic look should work to your advantage. It's prob a lack of social skills

20 and still virgin aint that bad, and you arent bad looking, I dont know what country you're in but you look foreign to an American. Thats not bad, but lots of foreigners around here wear FUCK TONS of cologne. Thats a turn off for lots of girls. I only wear Mitchum deodorant and always get asked what kind of cologne I wear, it smells fresh, but its not so overpowering that people can tell I'm coming from a mile away. Cologne should only be noticeable to somebody who is in your personal/intimate space. Besides that, I'd shave, if you dont like the clean shaven look use a beard trimmer to shave so you always have a 5oclock shadow, but lots of girls dont like beards. Other than that, just try man, keep trying.

where should he try if he is friendless
im projecting

Maybe a shave a bit, but no. Not really

Get some talent... Pick up an instrument, write, paint or do something worthwhile..

Cause you look like a bore and a waste of potential but still a solid 7

if thats a potential 7 then im a potential 15. are you serious?

post a pic of yourself and we'll see if you're a 15

how tall are you?

Im like u but big nose and eye higher than the other. Some have it worse u fucking bitch

1.88m

thx guys i regained a little confidence in me

I am also 20 and a virgin. Please help is it cause I'm an ugly sand nigger

you got no shit to worry man, you're not ugly and you are tall, girls love tall men

You look normal. Coming on Sup Forums asking if you are ugly suggests you have self-esteem issues, and girls smell that a mile away. Some will take the hotter guy who lacks confidence, but many will go for the confident one first.

So forget about your looks. They aren't your problem. I really suspect self-esteem, so work on that.

Oh and one other problem you have is thinking you're a loser for not being laid by 20. Who gives a fuck if you got laid first at 15 or at 20? You cannot change the past anyway, but you can get to work on the future.

Do I sound enough like a motivational poster here?

better looking than me and i've slept with like 40 girls

chances are you either don't go out enough or are one of those guys who whines about how no girls like him

ugly as fuck /10

A nice, honest user.

You're doing fine OP. Legit. Don't worry so goddamn much.

I don't know man, I honestly don't know. I feel like I've lost the ability to accurately gauge the attractiveness of others. Sorry user...I really sorry.

You are not alone, comrade.

yes.

Go to bed dexter