Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive tarot readings from me.
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Leave a name for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens.
>Patience and love!
>Hang around if you GET and remind me if I miss you; it may take a while depending on how many requests I have.
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Awoooooooooo

...bump

I didn't get my own notification this time... huh.

I want my own notification.

I got the notification.

*Odd, it just popped out on my pc.*

I got it too.

I hate Persona 3 sometimes.

Hello everyone.

I got the notification.

~MikanBox

Good to know it's still working!

im here for conversation... good to see you reimu

My cowerkers are awful pieces of shit. Every day it's a new insult or a new thing to hate. I've been finally able to start opening up to people and being myself, and these people have pushed me back so fucking much. My mask is slowly clawing it's way back to me. I feel it seeping into my thought, my words. I can't stop it. I want to just be happy but every time I raise a finger these people just bash me down

Just stopping by for some fortune telling.

Any advice for a weeaboo construction worker?

*I always though you were manually sending them, so there's actually a program behind the notifications, right?*

*Hi Box!*

*Hi Neptune, how's Andrew Ryan?*

A fortune telling would be nice.
>A guy who makes steam

Do they just blatantly tell you to shut up or harrash you on purpose or is it just the typical people who think they're funny but don't really see their "funny jokes" actually bother you, user?

what notification? im guessing youre using a script

Hi people

-Azazel

We are talking about a steam group notification, user. Anytime lady Reimu makes a thread we get a notification about it. Anyone can join by the way.
It's Reimu's thread friends.

Howdy.

*Weren't you the user from the last thread? Glad to see you managed to find it again!*

ah.

i dont have a steam account. thanks though

I've been here longer than that, I tend to keep a low profile. Last thread some troll was using my name

-Azazel

*This place was already cleaned by me Flowey, i'd suggest you to move along.*

the latter, mostly. maybe I am just too sensitive but their fucking words get to me. It's not even jokes, it's just hatespeech.

Hello! How was your day?

It's just a Steam group. When you create the event for the group it automatically sends it to everyone in it.

Keep heart, Anonymous. None of what they think of you matters. Do you and be proud! Any time you catch yourself about to put on a mask, throw it off and make yourself known as who you really are!

Could you elaborate, user? I could try to help you a bit.
Bioshock? Neptune and Rapture are a bit similar really, anyway, hello Aster dear.

*You were so close to obtain the satanic trips you deserve, i've never seen you before though except for that one time, but it's no matter, welcome again nonetheless.*

not bad since last we spoke... are you well today?

I don't believe in hate speech, only words people don't like

-Azazel

how easy is that to say?

'I find you disgusting and think you should die', 'I think someone should come over and repeat the orlando shooting'

-Azazel

Pretty good, I guess. It's been an uneventful day other than Valkyria Chronicles.

I know it's harder to do, but what's best for your wellbeing and happiness rarely is easy.

oh boy got my computer back up and running in time for the thread

I am not sure if that is your legitimate reply or somebody is mocking you.

*Good to know, i always thought you had to manually send that alarm to every single person in your group when a thread happened to be online, anyway sorry if i didn't notice Raisins' thread some days ago, fact is that i got acquainted with the fact that the threads would've been on only during night time, so i wasn't even online when that thread happened.*

*Except for the avominqtions roaming through Rapture's black corridors i guess, but i don't know much about that character so i might be wrong.*

Azazel, this is not the place for this, you know, right?

*lurkin*

Sooooooo tarot

Aquarious

sounds fun... on steam im guessing.

funny thing that... i have lost my steam credentials. lol

i took the day off for a doctors appt. taking it nice and easy today

I had satanic quints earlier today
And HI!
-Azazel

Hey there chief. How are ya?

I am just wondering, why are problems so easy to solve when we present them, with the solutions always visible and obvious, and yet people still have problems. Why is that?

Couldn't help it, things like that get my pants in a twist.

-Azazel

bit annoyed that my computer is being slow as fuck but other than that pretty good, you?

*Have i already seen you somewhere? I feel like that avatar isn't new to my eyes.*

*Not quints but i've got something too i guess! *

Hi chief

-Azazel

Nice

-Azazel

I'm doing pretty good. Fucking fuming at Persona 3 FES. Got any idea why your PC is being slow?

I broke up with my GF on monday, is it a good time to download tinder, now?

eyyyy

What do you mean?

Well, if you're already thinking about it, yeah, you should move on and try something with someone new.

hiya
hopefully its because the inside was dusty, if not then i got no clue
hi seija

*They see you spinnin', they hatin'. Hi Seija!*

Waz up

-Azazel

"It's the good advice that you just can't take~"

~Alanis Morissette

A lot of times the solution to a lot of problems is to follow the silly, trite advice we've been getting since we were kids. It's easy to overlook it because it's so ubiquitous and obvious, it's everywhere! But it's everywhere for a reason, sometimes.

Another reason is that sometimes people can't see past the filter of their own experiences. It's harder to see a solution when you're sitting inside the problem, whereas someone from outside of it can look at it and instantly pick apart what's wrong.

Ahh, I see. Just a checkup or is there something wrong?

*Let's try to say it differently. Have you already been on this thread in the past? I'm pretty sure i have already seen you around here.*

Hey Sei, How are ya?

I hope so also.

Sorry that I didn't notice you earlier Aster. How are you?

it was a checkup/followup for something wrong... some adjustments and all that.
things that will eventually kill me, no big deal.

barring the random truck or horrible accident i should have another 25-30 years on me. lol

*Not that great, i may have caught some kind of illness, i'm not feeling very well now, but let's not talk about it, what about you?*

could you tell the name ?because im confused.

Been a long-ass time since I've seen your threads, Reimu.

I was watching patiently for weeks, happy to report on the recent improvements in my life and thank you for a much-appreciated (albeit forced) tarot reading.

However I'm rather pissed off today so it would seem my timing is poor for finding you again.

*Yours or mine? If yours, then i don't know it.*

Dropping webm

If i remember correctly, thread's are Monday, Wednesday and Friday. And there are some chances for weekend thread's as well.
Why are you upset about, user?

Hello everyone

Sorry I'm late, I had to do something

Today I'm going to try even harder to be more active and have more conversations!

-Sweet Roll

Ah, sorry to hear that. But that's about as much time as I expect for myself. Anything that comes after that is just bonus levels!

What? I had them every night from last Friday to Monday. People were starting to think I did it every day!

Of course mine.....

... perfect.

By the way this 2hu is Usami Sumirenko for those who's asking.

OK fortune weeb should I change jobs or stick it out a little longer

Threads used to be "whenever Reimu had the time", and were almost nightly. I don't recall a schedule starting - although the threads usually end around the time I'm free to get online, so I could have missed quite a bit

As for why I'm upset, it's far more complex than I'd care to discuss. I do better to ignore and forget my stresses than to dwell on them. I merely mention it because I'm in no mood to be thankful, happy, helpful, or even pleasant. If I am short with you, blame the temper.

Guess I have poor luck. I've been extremely busy so I probably missed them. You probably started the first thread just after I got off for the afternoon and ended the last one just as I did my pre-bed check.

That made me giggle.

having a good run is really all that counts, yeh...

meanwhile all we can try and do is keep the health up

*As i said previously, i don't know it, it's just that i think i have seen you before, plus i'm bad with names, so don't expect me to remember it at first.*

*Ahah there you go, i was about to say it but you did it first, i was lying about not knowing it of course.*

I want to die.

Any advice on staying erect while fucking?

should a quit my job and start writing my book?

So Reimu... I rember you saying you were working on a game, what kind of game is it?

-Sweet Roll

why I'm just lurkin here in my second visit.

hello! good shirine maiden! i have come to you because last night i had a party and some drunk guys wanted to rape a good woman then i activated whiteknight.exe and i fear they may attack me!

Find a reason to hold on, even if it is just for one day. I'm sure something will eventually come your way

-Azazel

for seija avatarfag.

Silly, you're posting now~
Think about something that arouses you, i guess?
Don't we all, user? Don't we all?
Maybe call the police? Although that would make things worse.. uuh, other option would be to stay low profile for a while, but a bit away from home.

were you just quoting the bangles?

going back to lurk now.

It's too hot. Send ice.

Oh, this your second visit?

Well, welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay~

-Sweet Roll

What the hell are those, a snack?

-Azazel

this could work
anyways i am just some random guy that plays clasic games on PC and i got invited to a party because of school and...
well yeah
keeping low profile might be easy and also useful

*Second visit you say? Then it's not the first time you come here. Just as i thought, then i truly saw you already.*

Oh a game! What a surprise, maybe i know something about this though, anyway hi Sweet Roll, sorry if i missed you at first.*

For reimu

lol... nevermind

80s female hair band

this one either

anyone loves vaporwaves?

Oh, some one told me that a few years back, it might have been. It didn't stop me though

-Azazel

Why does everyone pulls gun's on me?
I.. I like this.