How would you seriously fix this mess? I honestly don't see them recovering before WC 2018...

How would you seriously fix this mess? I honestly don't see them recovering before WC 2018, they're going to get embarrassed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRwuSFaCoKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it was always this mess

brazil just happened to stop producing world class players everytime

What was the last world class striker brazil produced? Adriano back in 2006?
They did produced elite offensive players like kaka, neymar, douglas costa, willian, but they need an actual threat to the opposite team. I mean, for fucks sake, fred played the world cup

>fred played the world cup
Not saying he deserved to be there but come one, it's not his fault they choked hard in the WC.

Brazil football was never organized. We win (or at least used to) because we have much better players than the other nations. When we have a bad generation things like the 7-1 or the Maracanazo happens.

you guys are talking as if the BR national team is in shambles
at least they made the semifinals of hte last world cup
that's a pretty solid result, even if it ended in disaster

this. they are still a pretty solid top tier team.
things like the 7-1 wont happen again any time soon.

Get a coach that doesn't play hometown shit player favorites. Get a non Brazilian coach in my opinion. Put the best players on the team and let them play. For me Brazil will always be the best even if they suck. They still play relatively beautiful and never change their attacking soccer. The problem is the team selection and coach. The other problem is player farming. The secret is out Brazilians are the best. Now u got kids with great potential but they're stolen and sold to shit rich team like China or Russia or sumshit and never really develop into what they could be

>at least they made the semifinals of hte last world cup
Chile was literally inches away from beating Brazil, both in that one shot that went off the cross bar in extra time or the PKs itself.

Didn't they just hire Tite? They will do fine.

Stop calling players playing in china

Use players exclusively from the domestic league plus Nerman.

hire Zagallo

did a bit of research lads

obviously England and Scotland were the OG's, the very first two who played footy.

Wales was very early on as well, 1890 something.

Argentina and Uruguay in 1901 was surprising, earlier than Brazil's first footy match. are Argentina and uruguay really the 4th (and 5th) football nations to ever play?

>Argentina and uruguay really the 4th (and 5th) football nations to ever play?

At a NT level? Probably. There are older clubs than that.

MANDATORY !!!
youtube.com/watch?v=KRwuSFaCoKs

You guys don't even need to be concerned. We will reach semis at least. Brazil is fucking Brazil.

>Brazil
>in WC 2018

Maracanaço generation was good though. They just choked to Uruguay.

>

Not qualifying for WC 2018 would count as embarrassment desu.

Tuca Ferretti

I jek'ed at the guy placing a bet for the Fred dive

You mean the same Chile team that beat Spain and won two finals against Argentina?

There is no shame in barely winning against them.

Fred is a piece of shit. Tell us something we don't know

Bus parking

Then have Fredsj score a blooter in the final minutes

Players in China or other shit championships should be forbidden to be called to the NT

One of the biggest in our history, second only to the 7-1 imo

It is already being fixed.

Many decisions about it were taken because of "muh politics", like the fact that Dunga BTFOed Tite and Muricy because of internal power struggles in 2010.

Tite is by far the best coach Brazil has nowadays, and the guy is so smart that he relinquished control of the Olympic Team in Micale's favour because the guy was already doing the job for years.

>Tite being the best

He got lucky with that Libertadores/FIFA Club WC

you just wait for a new generation that is more talented than the current smoke sellers and that's it.
Brazil is HUGE and it's just a matter of time until good players spawn

GK Diego Alves (he catched PK of Messi, D. Costa and Ronaldo)
DF Thiago Silva (best defender of the world)
DF Miranda (solid)
DF David Luiz (playing as sweeper he is one of the bests of the world)
RB Dani Alves (the best right back of the planet)
DM Luiz Gustavo
DM Danilo Silva
OM Douglas Costa
LB Marcelo
FW Neymar
FW Gabigol

It's a solid team that can beat anyone on their day. They'll be fine. So many whiny children on this thread.

That's not what he's saying. He's saying that Brazil was fortunate to beat Chile to reach the QF's.

>7-1

>luiz
>danilo

Who in Brazil is better than him?