Why whont it stop hurting Sup Forums?

Why whont it stop hurting Sup Forums?

because your balls havent dropped

it will never stop hurting my friend get used to it

what's going on OP

It never stops hurting. You just eventually get to the point you can ignore it a little easier with each passing week.

For fuck's sake just spill it. Don't make a thread and do nothing with it

Not enough lube

I feel gross every fiber of my beeing feels disgusting
When ever i see myself in the mirror im overcome by disgust and feel a strong urge to hide
so i stay in bed all day hiding
Wat do

It doesn't stop hurting because you wont let it go.
Acknowledge that whatever happened, happened, and then let it go. Then it wont hurt anymore.

Oh same here OP
Mostly because I like loli and I hate myself for even thinking about stuff like that. I know that I'll never do anything like that but I think about suicide more and more
Wat do?
Carry on and keep living. I'm sure whatever you're going through will pass, what is it by the way?

Better yourself.

man up faggot if not, the site youre looking for is called tumblr.

you know you're living the good life when you're 20 and your dream is to kill yourself

Well it just hurt when someone you trusted and whose opinion you value comes out and calls you gross and pathetic,
Hes usually right about most stuff so..

You feel it to, don't you?

Just fucking say what happened and stop dilly dallying
you came here to vent so vent

People jst dont understand the weight of their words. Like i can pretty miuch guarantee you that its their problem not you, Its hard when you trust someone and they dont realise what that means. I am going through similar things right now >< I know it all too well like, they are the problem not you.

well you're obviously a sensitive fag, by making that question without explaining what really happened other than you have low selfsteem, like many other billions of people
so there, stop being a faggot
man the fuck up and get overyouself

I dont have a bf anymore, aparently he didnt like the fact that im planing on starting hrt

I find a lot of the time. People who like Loli/shota whatever, is result of something that hapened to them as a kid, like. I am into Shota, but as a kid i was like sexually abused by my moms friends daughter, and my brother too, like i dont think i have ever mentioned it, and i would never like go firther than Shota, but like Thats why and i know it. Im Bisexual

I can guess the first part
No idea wtf you write in the second part
I was also abused, by an old friend, when I was around 10, I guess that could be it. I've always wanted to talk to a psychiatrist in a way but loli is illegal here so I was scared

ALL OF YOU HURT BECAUSE YOUR WHITE AND DEEP DOWN YOU HATE THE WORLD BECAUSE OF NIGGGGGGGEEEERRRSSSS

FAGGOT DETECTED GET OFF Sup Forums AND GO ON /LGBT/ AND VENT ABOUT HRT THERE

I'm not white but good try newfriend
edgelord
Ooooh hormone replacement, Sorry had never seen it write like that
I hope it goes well. If you want to do that do it

Thanks

WAIT ME UP INSIDE
>CAN'T WAKE UP

End my life